Any Unique servers out there?

SpeedyNZL's Avatar SpeedyNZL7/27/14 10:26 pm
1 emeralds 151 3
7/27/2014 11:56 pm
Agentchasew's Avatar Agentchasew
Looking for a great different server I can waste my money on. Most servers are the same, Either Factions/Towny/Vanilla. Just looking for a server that is alot different from others? Suggestions please?
SpeedyNZL
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2014 11:56 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Network
Agentchasew
I run a Supernaturals Faction PvP we are different as we have alot of RP Stuff involved with it. Supernaturals is basically a class system with different classes you can be for example Angels, Demons, Werewolves, Vampires, and more. They each have their own Abilities and weaknesses and strengths! If you like you can read more about Supernaturals on our website or check it out yourself! Website and other info is in my profile info and other stuff if interested.

I apologize for "selling" my server but I just had the urge because we are always looking for those "different" people if you know what I mean because we mainly get the mainstream of Faction PvP people via here when we bump!
07/27/2014 11:41 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
ShadowCatEXE
I agree with SirRango. Wynncraft is a very unique server, lvls, custom weapons, hundreds of quests... And a whole lot more.
07/27/2014 11:07 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
SirRango
wynncraft is a good one
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome