Any1 know these people? Please read!

GamingSensation's Avatar GamingSensation11/5/14 10:52 am
1 emeralds 2.6k 55
1/15/2015 6:25 pm
GamingSensation's Avatar GamingSensation
Hello! If you know VNightly or BradyMG please contact me! Their my long lost friends, and if anyone knows them, notify me in comments?? Please, I haven't seen them in years. If you know anything, please comment below, thanks. If you do not know them, well... IDK
GamingSensation
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2015 6:25 pm
GamingSensation
Bump!!
01/10/2015 6:03 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Ranger
Slimecraft101
I believe vNightly used to play on FadeCloudMC. I will do some research.

EDIT: Here is vNightly's account on the FadeCloud forums (sorry if it's advertising, I am just trying to help) http://fadecloudmc.com/community/index. ... htly.1499/
01/10/2015 10:01 pm
GamingSensation
Thank you, I'll keep a look out. Until then, anyone know what sever he plays on?
01/10/2015 5:52 pm
GamingSensation
Thank you.
Bump!
01/09/2015 3:49 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
WormIsMad
Sadly I don't know them... sorry. I wish you good luck in finding them!
01/09/2015 1:20 pm
GamingSensation
Okay.
Bump! Any1 know vNightly or these other player's friends? Comment here!
01/09/2015 12:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Chriz_KFC
I lost a friend and his ign is KoldStatic :/
01/08/2015 5:31 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Ninja
DatFox
Does he like u the guy u found still?
01/08/2015 7:29 pm
GamingSensation
Dk, I havn't really talk to him, he hasn't been on
01/08/2015 5:07 pm
GamingSensation
Bump!! I have located BradyMG and I am no longer in search of him.
I am still looking for vNightly, please let me know if you locate him!
12/29/2014 6:47 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Phant
Ahh, I remember my long last friends... Unfortunately, I've forgotten their names. Real shame, because I would like to get back together with them.
12/29/2014 6:44 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
PrimeRobot
lol
12/29/2014 6:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1797237
[deleted]
12/24/2014 4:58 pm
GamingSensation
Lol was he exited doe ?
XD Its just like my mc takes 5 min to launch and if hes like "HEY" "FAST" ".." XD
12/24/2014 4:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
BewareOfTheAngel
I told him, and yes he recognize u as a friend. LOL don't be shy he is ur friend
12/24/2014 4:54 pm
GamingSensation
Also was he exited to hear me? Sorry for all the questions, i'm really shy..
12/24/2014 4:44 pm
GamingSensation
BewareOfTheAngel
FastestHorsie99Hello! If you know VNightly or BradyMG please contact me! Their my long lost friends, and if anyone knows them, notify me in comments?? Please, I haven't seen them in years. If you know anything, please comment below, thanks. If you do not know them, well... IDK

Hey funny story. Once I read this forum I wanted to help you, so I went out to look for those people, I found in Skype an account called ''bradymg'' and then I sent him a msg that you are looking for him (that was on november 15) but he didn't reply. Anyway so the time passes and I was working on my youtube channel, we (the channel group) needed a server to record at for our mc movie that we are working on lately, we needed a server that an owner will upload the map that we want to record at in his server and etc... and finally I found one. He invited me to his server and gave me perms, guess what, bradymg plays in that server, I saw him a lot but the funny thing is I forgot that I was looking for him XDD few days ago I saw in my Skype that I sent a friend request to the player bradymg but I thought he was just one of my friends in this server, anyway so I clicked on it and read the conversation about what I said on november 15 and then I remembered that he is the one you were looking for, I was like and for seeing him a lot but forgot I was looking for him. I told him about it but I didn't remember your name because I forgot about this topic's name, went to search in google but didn't work, but then I realized, in Skype the conversation was on november 15 so PROBABLY the forum was submitted near that day, so I went to the forums here and found it anyway so right now I just told him about you and yes he remembered you, he said he saw you like 2 years ago, also he said he doesn't have Skype, who the heck did I msg to? xD. The ip of the server is 104.37.29.30 lol the time when I was looking for him I couldn't find him, what a coincidence looking for a server that will give us perms and stuff to record the movie at and then turns out the player I was looking for is there. Well glad I helped

And does he still recognize me as a friend ?
12/24/2014 4:44 pm
GamingSensation
BewareOfTheAngel
FastestHorsie99Hello! If you know VNightly or BradyMG please contact me! Their my long lost friends, and if anyone knows them, notify me in comments?? Please, I haven't seen them in years. If you know anything, please comment below, thanks. If you do not know them, well... IDK

Hey funny story. Once I read this forum I wanted to help you, so I went out to look for those people, I found in Skype an account called ''bradymg'' and then I sent him a msg that you are looking for him (that was on november 15) but he didn't reply. Anyway so the time passes and I was working on my youtube channel, we (the channel group) needed a server to record at for our mc movie that we are working on lately, we needed a server that an owner will upload the map that we want to record at in his server and etc... and finally I found one. He invited me to his server and gave me perms, guess what, bradymg plays in that server, I saw him a lot but the funny thing is I forgot that I was looking for him XDD few days ago I saw in my Skype that I sent a friend request to the player bradymg but I thought he was just one of my friends in this server, anyway so I clicked on it and read the conversation about what I said on november 15 and then I remembered that he is the one you were looking for, I was like and for seeing him a lot but forgot I was looking for him. I told him about it but I didn't remember your name because I forgot about this topic's name, went to search in google but didn't work, but then I realized, in Skype the conversation was on november 15 so PROBABLY the forum was submitted near that day, so I went to the forums here and found it anyway so right now I just told him about you and yes he remembered you, he said he saw you like 2 years ago, also he said he doesn't have Skype, who the heck did I msg to? xD. The ip of the server is 104.37.29.30 lol the time when I was looking for him I couldn't find him, what a coincidence looking for a server that will give us perms and stuff to record the movie at and then turns out the player I was looking for is there. Well glad I helped

Can you ask him to come to 216.172.106.232:25565? I saw his name in the server and I practically died, but I couldn't work up the nerve to join... Since we haven't seen each other, like he said, in like 2 years. So I'd like him to join the server I play on so I can't run from like shyness xD
12/22/2014 7:33 pm
Level 22 : Expert Dragonborn
badboy3246
If anyone has seen "The_Sowhart1" please let me know!
12/23/2014 5:57 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
The_Sowhart
Who's "The_Sowhart1"? I only see "The_Sowhart"
12/23/2014 9:14 am
badboy3246
Nah, I'm looking for "The_Sowhart1"
12/22/2014 7:34 pm
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
Insanity
gg
12/22/2014 7:36 pm
badboy3246
Thank you my kind sir
12/22/2014 5:12 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
The_Sowhart
I always wondered if I was anyone's long lost friend, Well I myself have a dozen of people I was friends with who just vanished, quite a lot that I don't really remember their names

Besides, I'm incredibly easy to find ;P
12/22/2014 5:09 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
TreyBoy03 PLEASE.
Can you find him.
12/22/2014 5:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Suit_Inside
-snip-
12/22/2014 4:57 pm
Level 84 : Elite Programmer
Arcaniax
http://www.minecraft-listing.com/minecr ... Playername

Might be useful to see which servers they played on
12/22/2014 3:29 pm
Level 43 : Master Network
[]The_True_Gamer[]
Iv'e never heard of them, sorry.

~ The True Gamer
12/22/2014 1:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
BewareOfTheAngel

11/14/2014 10:03 pm
GamingSensation
11/12/2014 3:14 pm
GamingSensation
Still looking for my friends!
11/10/2014 5:48 pm
GamingSensation
I may know Orange Skelly_Toon, was his IGN Orangebeltking?
11/07/2014 11:21 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
I had a friend called Ifi

another one who went by the nickname
Orange
on my favorite server,PilgrimCraft.
WHY'D YOU HAVE TO ALL DISSAPPEAR!?!?!

COME BACK
11/07/2014 11:10 pm
GamingSensation
Eyes out for lost friends.
11/05/2014 6:30 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
R.i.p. People from Brian and Etcher's server
11/05/2014 6:11 pm
GamingSensation
Any1 else know them?
11/05/2014 5:56 pm
GamingSensation
11/05/2014 5:52 pm
Level 26 : Expert Artist
sippiboy
just search there names on pmc member list most poeples pmc name is there ign and if they arnt there just come here
11/05/2014 5:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
Am I any long lost friend ?? -sniff- -sniff-
12/22/2014 4:38 pm
anonpmc1797237
[deleted]
11/05/2014 5:41 pm
Yoshi the Dinosaur
I miss my Old friends on Minecraft too! My friends names are Rainbowdoge and Top Secret. IF anyone sees them EVER, tell me IMMEDIATELY!!!! I miss them a lot!
11/05/2014 5:29 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragon
diggingfordonuts
i miss my long lost friends
11/05/2014 5:09 pm
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
JoaoPauloC100www.planetminecraft.com/forums/lost-friends-list-t449743.html

Made a thread for lost friends XD

it seems to be dead xD

but in seriousness a thread like that would be a good idea
11/05/2014 4:34 pm
Level 26 : Expert Artist
JoaoPauloC100
lost-friends-list-t449743.html

Made a thread for lost friends XD
11/05/2014 4:32 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
Through a couple google searches I came up with VNightly's YouTube channel. You may be able to comment on a video to get his attention.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLQJwnXevgUl-S14_smlA4Q

EDIT: BradyMG has an account on *sighs* WeepForums, a minecraft cheating/modding website. Won't link it but a google search for BradyMG will bring it up.
11/05/2014 4:25 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Prince
n8mo
Snowyfox maybe there should be a big post where everybody can just come in to check if their username is listed, once in a while. It'd be handy for seeing if ppl are on PMC, or for finding lost playermates.

I would love this. It's annoying to have a server close down on you and never see players again.
11/05/2014 3:31 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
FoolOfHearts
Have you lost a friend in an accident at work? Call PPI compensaton now. We're GUARANTEED to get your online friends back to you. No win, no fee. Call now, at 0800-L0N3R-457.
11/05/2014 3:35 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
Wow, man. Seriously?

Anyways, maybe there should be a big post where everybody can just come in to check if their username is listed, once in a while. It'd be handy for seeing if ppl are on PMC, or for finding lost playermates.

Also, sorry, OP. Never heard o' them.
11/05/2014 1:31 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder
_VJRyti_
LOST FRIENDS
Names:
Badgers13
WebKath
Whatsthisgame
Dinoscope
jptheflip
robobobo
robolono
Zombehs_Rule
Richard1022
Marcusrules12

IF FOUND PLEASE CONTACT ME THANKS
11/05/2014 11:50 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
I know how you feel. If you've heard of cane1780, pinkvicki11 or AmyIreland can you contact me?

But I'm sorry I've never heard of them.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome