Anyone know how to make my life not suck?

Sometimes, we all need a little general help.

Post Permalink
by catsoften » 1/10/2017

Just read the title
IGN: catsoften
Level 10
Journeyman Mage
Minecraft: catsoften

Post Permalink
by Fruitcakke » 1/10/2017

Find some friends to just talk with? It usually gets my mind away from the dark end of it~ :)
Level 1
New Explorer
Says: ~You're Adorable~
Minecraft: Fruitcakke
mc_server: Acrea

Post Permalink
by catsoften » 1/10/2017

Fruitcakke wrote:Find some friends to just talk with? It usually gets my mind away from the dark end of it~ :)

I have 1 friend and he's always busy.
Level 10
Journeyman Mage

Post Permalink
by Prof_Jake_MQ » 1/10/2017

What is it exactly that is bringing you down?
Level 1
New Explorer
Minecraft: Prof_Jake_MQ

Post Permalink
by catsoften » 1/10/2017

Prof_Jake_MQ wrote:What is it exactly that is bringing you down?

A lot of things. I have nothing to do except rewatch the same youtube seriess (if thats even a word) again. Every server I've joined just got boring... or became modded. I tried applying for staff on servers but they always say "lack of experience", "skype required", or just want to know my exact age. Trying to make youtube videos is just impossible.
Level 10
Journeyman Mage

Post Permalink
by Silvania Studios » 1/10/2017

catsoften wrote:I have nothing to do except rewatch the same youtube seriess (if thats even a word) again.

There's literally millions of videos on YouTube. I'm sure you can find new series to watch - what kind of things do you like?

catsoften wrote:Every server I've joined just got boring... or became modded.

Have you ever tried modded? Vanilla Minecraft is only 10% of it's potential. A bukkit server can be a lot of fun, and a Forge server can add literally years more gameplay.

catsoften wrote:I tried applying for staff on servers but they always say "lack of experience", "skype required", or just want to know my exact age.

Why not make your own server? They're incredibly cheap to rent for a small one. Also, contrary to what your parents might of said, just because someone knows your age they won't instantly know your address and be able to find you - they would need your real name etc ;) But even if you didn't want to give out your age, a rough range would probably be enough for most server admins (under 13, 13-18, 18-25 or 25+)

catsoften wrote:Trying to make youtube videos is just impossible.

Not impossible - but it is quite hard, especially high quality ones. Maybe start with game streaming, it's generally easier to do then move on to videos which requires editing etc.
Currently ranked #19 on the mod leaderboards!
Level 81
Elite Modder

Post Permalink
by SonicFan1011 » 1/10/2017

The fact that you're bored and feel as if you have nothing to do means you have more free time than the rest of us! You're not going to have that kind of free time later in life, so I suggest you go find something to do with the extra time, whether that be joining a sports team, learning programming, or anything else that you haven't tried that you think you'll enjoy.

When I was younger, and I complained to my parents about having nothing to do, they always responded with "There's always something to do, you just have to look for it."

If you look around, I'm confident you'll find something to do!
Level 45
Master Baconator

Post Permalink
by CHorse » 1/10/2017

Well, you could always realize that your death is inevitable and that your life is a meaningless accident of chemical combinations. From there you will then realize that it is you that give your life meaning and then go on to give it meaning.

Something like that.
My IQ is definitely not showing. Seriously, ask anyone in the PMC chat.
Level 31
Artisan Fish
Location: A couch, in a lighthouse, in an ocean world, sector CB-18.
Says: It's like they say; CHorse can't remember any good quotes!
mc_server: PikaNetwork

Post Permalink
by Cid_of_Lufenia » 1/10/2017

Remember that you life can always be worse I mean you could work retail!
Level 41
Master Dwarf
Says: For my sister’s honor, and so that my friend Avdol can rest in peace... Im going to hurl you into the depths of despair!
Minecraft: someyoungguy88
mc_server: My own server it's private okay.

Post Permalink
by catsoften » 1/10/2017

Silvania Studios wrote:There's literally millions of videos on YouTube. I'm sure you can find new series to watch - what kind of things do you like?

There was stuff here but I wanted to save space.

Not impossible - but it is quite hard, especially high quality ones. Maybe start with game streaming, it's generally easier to do then move on to videos which requires editing etc.

1: Yes. Just don't know where how to look.
2: I have played sky factory and tried some other things, but I prefer vanilla because my friend can't do modded and sometimes I just feel modded too grindy.
3: Just wouldn't work for me. I do have a private server for me and my friend.
Windows just opened the start menu randomly :l
4: I could.
5: Why did I think adding a 5 would be funny?
6: Seriously though I thought I was funny.
7: I give up.
8:
9:
10: This was a stupid idea.
Level 10
Journeyman Mage

Post Permalink
by striker107 » 1/10/2017

Try The Offical Crafting mod on the technic launcher, be warned you may die a lot, but it's still really fun. And whenever I feel bored I either chat with people or play games (If I can't use the computer or read). And I used to have almost no friends and now I can't go anywhere without making friends. (I used to spend the entire day after school inside, reading or playing a game)
Level 16
Journeyman Blacksmith
Says: Do you want a challenge? Or do you want to win?
Minecraft: Expander12

Post Permalink
by JohnSolo » 1/10/2017

catsoften wrote:
Prof_Jake_MQ wrote:What is it exactly that is bringing you down?

A lot of things. I have nothing to do except rewatch the same youtube seriess (if thats even a word) again. Every server I've joined just got boring... or became modded. I tried applying for staff on servers but they always say "lack of experience", "skype required", or just want to know my exact age. Trying to make youtube videos is just impossible.

If the above (watching Youtube, playing Minecraft) are currently the only things you do with your time, you might want to actually get a life rather than trying to make your nonexistent one "not suck".

Skype - johnlong1226
Level 4
Apprentice Ranger
Says: Pistachios are life.
Minecraft: JohnSolo
mc_server: soc.duckdns.org

Next

Return to General Help