Anyone need a Admin or Moderator?

my1st66mustang's Avatar my1st66mustang2/27/15 3:44 am
1 emeralds 84
Well I would like to become a admin or a moderator on a server I have already applied to one server and here is my info:
IGN: my1st66mustang
Name: James
Experience:
I have been playing minecraft for awhile(before 1.2.5) and have hosted my own server with various plugins like iConomy, NPCs, Skills, and more. I started the server but made a copy of the whole map so I can find players I can trust with permissions, didn't work well with 1 out of the 7 people given permission went and greifed the spawn so I quickly banned him and restarted the server with everything back to normal after that(fixed maps) and added a store, working hunger games, survival world, and a work in progress zombie survival. I ended up taking down the server because I was running it from my home from a desktop that couldn't handle the server's plugins(a very old desktop). After that I bought a real industrial server , it was a HP Proliant. It required a password, which after many attempts to make it work I just ended up selling it.

Why me?:
I have been a server admin before and when there was trouble I either kicked them or banned them depending on what they did. I have helpful tips on what server plugins would enhance the user experience and provide protection for all minecraft players in the server. I am almost always available on the weekends and weekdays. I would help anyway I can to make the server a better place and one of the ways I could help you do that is to make a jail(jail plugin) so that we can understand the whole story to make sure they can have a fair punishment, which is important to the user. Also I have friends that really helped me out with building great structures on my server and I could see if they will be willing to help too.

Any Other Info:
I am a sophomore in high school, I am currently in the robotics club and as a sport do Trap shooting. In the past summer I took a map creating class for tf2(sorry not minecraft) at iD Tech camp in Palo Alto, CA. I am planning on going to the Air Force Academy for college and afterwards I will be serving at least 6 years in the military in Computer science.
my1st66mustang
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior