Anyone need an Enjin website?

BlueSmurf's Avatar BlueSmurf3/2/15 4:01 pm
1 emeralds 114 5
3/26/2015 7:29 pm
BlueSmurf's Avatar BlueSmurf
Hello Everyone! I'm currently doing websites for anyone that needs one! There is some background information on below for you too read and get a better understanding of what I'm offering.

I'm familiar with Enjin and it’s workings, but I have experience working with the Enjin API, allowing me to do custom modules to fit your needs if you’d like something more unique. I try to stay away from these custom modules just due to the fact that they are much more difficult for you to update and edit in the future.

Enjin is much more simple and user friendly for players and owners that aren't as experienced with it's workings than HTML. I'd like to make the website as nice and as easy to navigate as possible while still looking very professional. With this comes full support AFTER the fact if you ever need anything modified in the future once the website is created just contact me and I'll be able to do it for you.

Also, did I mention? It's all free!

Please note do not contact me if you are working with the FREE plan. The free plan is very limited and the capabilities are very limited. It only has a limited amount of modules and themes to use therefore making it difficult to make a professional website for your server.

If you need something unique done just contact me on skype which I'll leave below and we can speak about what you need exactly too fit your needs.

Here's a recent example of my work: http://hyperbros.enjin.com/

BlueSmurf
Level 1 : New Miner