Does your server need a Website?

Tommyjojo's Avatar Tommyjojo4/21/14 5:38 pm
1 emeralds 165 5
4/23/2014 4:24 pm
BailyD's Avatar BailyD
Have you a good server community and you want to expand that to an internet hub, where all your players and staff can converse in one place?

I can create your community a site, an enjin site, absolutely free.

I have a large expertise in creating enjin sites, I can also create you a basic logo to have as a header for the site, aswell as connecting your server ranks to the site via the enjin plugin.

Requirements:
Your server must be up and have a large and active community. I will not create you a site if your server is still in development unless you have a good pitch for me.

Only one person will be accepted, so make me choose believe you're the best choice
Tommyjojo
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/23/2014 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BailyD
I would suggest making a mockup enjin website so people know what you can do. Just telling people you're experienced in it, doesn't mean you are good at it.

If it's just a repeat of every other enjin website with an "Experienced enjin customizer", then it's not really good.
04/23/2014 5:42 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Tommyjojo
Enjin is not just a website, it is a way of life.
04/21/2014 5:47 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
kogan007
Do you do HTML/PHP? Because anyone can make an enjin site.....
04/22/2014 8:58 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Engineer
peonftw
True, but not everyone can customize it. Even if so, not all of those people are even good at it.
04/21/2014 5:42 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Arshak13
Uhm, Well, My server isn't in development, just doesn't have alot of players as you might expect, but yet it isn't a noob server. I believe you have joined my server, I remember your name. It is a cracked server so when you join all you have to do is /register <password you want to use> <repeat the password> [It's there because cracked servers such as mine are open to everybody that even uses cracked accounts. If you join my server I believe you'll like it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome