Anyone in NYC that can help my daughter??

TheDiamondRose's Avatar TheDiamondRose12/19/14 8:30 pm
1 emeralds 533 4
12/23/2014 9:28 am
Du brisingr's Avatar Du brisingr
Hi,

My 9 year old daughter is trying to download texture packs. We have tried so many times on our own but haven't had any success.

Is there anyone in the NYC area that is willing to make a house call:) ??

Thanks

Bernard
TheDiamondRose
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/23/2014 9:28 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Du brisingr
HungryCraftersDrag and Drop your resource pack (which should not be a .zip, only a folder) into that folder that minecraft shows you. After that...

it SHOULD be a .zip but you shouldn't extract it.
12/23/2014 6:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheDiamondRose
Thank you everyone for the help, we managed to figure it out.

Bernard
12/19/2014 9:34 pm
Level 47 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
HungryCraftersHey Bernard, even though I'm level one, I'd be glad to help you.

levels mean nothing pal dont judge people on thier level

TheDiamondRoseHi,

My 9 year old daughter is trying to download texture packs. We have tried so many times on our own but haven't had any success.

Is there anyone in the NYC area that is willing to make a house call:) ??

Thanks

Bernard

OP are you having issues actually downloading the resource pack from a website, if so what pack and can you provide a link, or are you having problems installing it to your game

Friendly Advice,regarding safety online
i would advise against asking randoms on the internet to come and help you, you dont know what sort of people use this website, try using something like skype if you want people to explain to you what to do, asking random people online to come over to your house can be a dangerous thing to do in this day and age (not saying anyone on here is dangerous) but just watch out ^.^
12/19/2014 8:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
HungryCrafters
Hey Bernard, even though I'm level one, I'd be glad to help you. Anyways, first of all, when you load minecraft, there is a menu screen. Click on options; then there will be many buttons that will appear. Click on Resource Packs. After that, click on the button that says Load Resource Pack Folder. Drag and Drop your resource pack (which should not be a .zip, only a folder) into that folder that minecraft shows you. After that... Press done, and press Resource Packs again. You should now press the resource pack and drag it next to the default one. Hopefully this helped!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome