Anyone want to build a server? I'll host for free.

VotableSword00x's Avatar VotableSword00x10/9/15 9:28 pm
1 emeralds 163 3
1/19/2016 1:38 pm
TechRage926's Avatar TechRage926
*THIS IS NOT A SERVERHOST ADVERTISEMENT*

Hello. I have owned many servers, but my current one hasn't turned out very well... It's too much work, having to do everything myself. Most staff are incompetent or lazy, and most of the minecraft community is just a bunch of power-hungry 7 year olds who want to be staff, or hack. This is what i'm proposing to any of you server-owning wannabes.
I'm willing to pay for a hosted server myself and let you create your own server that YOU can own. This may sound too good to be true, but of course, there are conditions.

1. I can give criticism and ideas, and make certain decisions for myself.
2. I will help you every now and then of course, but most of the burden is on you when it comes to the server creation. I'm simply just the host.
3. The server must be created within 2 months. If the server isn't public by then, I will stop paying and end it.
4. You need to know what you are doing... If not, I'll probably not let you continue.
5. You cannot pocket the donations. The donations will go to my paypal account (Funds used for server only).

The server is already complete for the most part (used to be an old server of mine) but you can feel free to scrap everything or change certain things as you see fit. If you are interested, add me on skype: votable4130
VotableSword00x
Level 2 : Apprentice Network