(☞゚∀゚)☞ Anyone Want a Cool Co-Owner? Come and Get Me!☜(゚∀゚☜)

Eli the Zeratoed's Avatar Eli the Zeratoed6/16/16 12:19 pm
7/1/2016 12:42 am
-Baron's Avatar -Baron

Hey, I'm Eli, Otherwise Known as EliTeenDolphin. As you can tell, I'm in need of a Server to Co-Own. Over the Past Few Years, I have been staff on Many Servers, and Co-Owned at least 3. I do know what it's like to be all of the ranks, so it's no surprise I can do quite well. And no, I'm not some Butthole that Griefs/Trolls/Abuses, because that's so stupid that it makes me want to pull my tail off. Now Here are some good traits that I have so you guys can choose me in the long run... Also your server must run on 1.8, because I don't want to have to switch from 1.8 to 1.9 a bunch of times, and considering that 1.10 doesn't have a texture pack editor yet, Just please no 1.10 Servers, I will Gladly Deny your Offer.

1. I am Very Mature, but can be goofy when needed. I seem to have this nice mix of niceness and maturity. If the server has to change, I deal with it (Unless it's a Version Change... Or those dumb Bracket Tags/Prefixes). Some people who get this staff rank will act pretty immaturely, and it's quite dumb to see a bunch of people who will troll people with (The worst Plugin Ever) Punishmental or some other trolling plugin. I however, do not do that and get my job done. If I have no jobs, I just interact with the Community with ease.

2. I'm 15 Years old, and I'm Turning 16 in July.

3. I can help out with minor Bug Fixes. For Example, if prefixes aren't working for you in GroupManager, I can easily find out the problem. Same for Essentials, Console, Configs, etc. I can Also fix tags in a matter of seconds.
To: Owner DerpFace123
GroupManager is so dang easy for me, but PEX is a Nightmare. If you're planning to do PEX on your server and thinking of choosing me, please don't use PEX, no matter how good it looks.

4. It's Summer, So I'll be on from 3pm-3am. School Days normally last for my Play Time about 2pm-8pm. My Timezone is Eastern Standard/Daylight Time, (Or EST), So I'll be on quite a lot.

5. I don't need to be paid. As you know, I'm 15, and I don't have a PayPal. Plus, Why would I steal money from you people? I would probably spend it on Pokémon Plushies or whatever. Also, Skype/TeamSpeak/Discord is not needed to Contact me. I don't have a Skype/TS/Discord, and they are pretty much Garbage to me, especially with all the Whiny Squeakers out there. Also it seems so satisfying to just imagine your voice rather than to actually hear it. I'm pretty Imaginative and it's quite dumb to just hear reality rather than the imagined voice I thought of.

6. I have loads of experience. I can pretty much know what a Ban is from a kick. I do know what a Mute is too, and I use them responsively. I can also use GroupManager, Essentials, TitleWelcomeMessage, and other plugins that are oh so majestic. I can also Modify a teeny bit of CSS, and I've taught myself Paint, PowerPoint, a bit of CSS, and other things. So I can pretty much do almost anything for you.

7. I Love my job. I love reading all the Apps in the world, even if they're long. It feels so nice to read somebody's thing and give constructive criticism on it. I Love Enjin. It feels like a nice humble community, even if the site does look crappy. I love people. No matter how Mundane their problem is, I can help them out, even if they're just asking for Diamonds, or learning how to make some fences. Being staff makes me feel all giddy inside, knowing that I love to help out.

In Conclusion, I Hope you guys would like a Co-Owner as good as me, and also, please note you must include your server as a 1.8 or 1.8/1.9 Hybrid. I cannot Accept pure 1.9 Servers or 1.10 ones, because they are a pain in the butt. Also I would prefer Original Ideas, Prison, Roleplay, Warrior Cats, Creative, etc. Servers to run. Other servers are fine, as long as you give it a twist. Also if I do accept your offer, you must state your Server IP loud and clear for those all to hear. I hope you can Accept me as a Fun Loving Co-Owner and I'll be glad to hear your responses!

--Eli

Eli the Zeratoed
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2016 12:42 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Arguing only makes things worse, moreover the thread goes off-topic.

Locked.
06/25/2016 11:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Exym
-thwip-
06/25/2016 7:50 am
Level 1 : New Taco
Darklord__GabeN
Lemme get you some water you seem thirsty.
06/25/2016 6:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
drvamps3
or co-owner I have plenty of experience
06/25/2016 6:56 am
drvamps3
I can be admin
06/25/2016 6:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Iscarioto
lmao
06/20/2016 8:24 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Funny!
You don't realize how your own name is spelled!
Great job, Alejandroooooooooooooo

It's actually supposed to be spelled that way.

If you think she's immature, then let her be immature, you should just go fleep yourself.
This is one of the most moronic things I've ever read in my life.

I assume the people doing this to me are probably not even 16+ years old
I'm actually 16, though I fail to see how age matters in any of this.

I commence you as my Guard Dog/Cat to attack any mean comments!
If you didn't act like an idiot sandwich there wouldn't be any "mean comments".
06/20/2016 8:15 am
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
StealingDaPenta
"Doin this to me"
So far you've done it all to yourself;

but criticism is not equal to mean comments.
If you ask for a high position somewhere; expect lots of critics.

Learn from it instead of saying "I dont care about mean comments"
06/20/2016 3:58 am
Eli the Zeratoed
Σ(゚ロ゚) Sim... You Just Spoke up even though I was about to Abandon this Thread. Seeing you here is like a Miracle. <3

Also I assume the people doing this to me are probably not even 16+ years old. Sim, I commence you as my Guard Dog/Cat to attack any mean comments! You're the best Sim! <3

In Black and White,
Eli
06/20/2016 2:55 am
Level 29 : Expert Warrior
xC17
Wow.. very colorful...
06/19/2016 11:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
simssuker
Yes, I'm professional. You do realize Unprofessional means "With No Effort or you spell things wrong and act immature". That is not what unprofessional means. The correct definition

Funny!
You don't realize how your own name is spelled!
Great job, Alejandroooooooooooooo
06/19/2016 11:24 pm
simssuker
FUNNY!
Everyone is called Eli immature, even though they are the ones commenting that crap!

If you think she's immature, then let her be immature, you should just go fleep yourself.

Oh, and you can call me immature, but I assure you.
I'm as retarded as can be.
06/19/2016 10:43 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
I am going to try to remove this thread... It's making me look like an idiot. In real life, I'm not an Immature Desperate Brat, so any mods out there please lock this thread. I will also be ignoring any content on here if the Mods are too lazy to lock this thread. I won't read this anymore, so if there is a way to banish this thread from existence, I will. Also this will become a Dead Thread. Thanks.

-Eli
06/19/2016 5:33 am
Level 31 : Artisan Pony
StealingDaPenta
This is hilarious
Immature; but still fun to read :p

Oh by the way: if you want to be owner on a server, how about actually owning one?
Ohh right, you dont want to pay for it and your pc can't host it. Hmm. So are you trying to use others?
06/19/2016 5:23 am
Eli the Zeratoed
[color=#FF0040][b]Oh Cool! By the way, I'm going to be ignoring all your comments (Including that one guy) except for Waxwolf. Anybody who makes some rude comment about me being immature will easily be slid off. Wolfy, I don't mind if you follow the Format, it's just there if anyone wants to follow it. Hey Wolf, You can actually make a server without donations, just make them High Priced in Minecraft Money. But I would be glad to start a server with you! Please Private Message me your server IP if you want. I don't need money, as it means no purpose. Also my birthday's coming up, so the donation thing is useless. I did get Owner on this one server recently, but I can Multitask. I will probably get on less often, but I will still get on! So yeah! Thanks for The Offer![/color][/b]

[b][color=#00FFFF]--Eli[/color][/b]

[b][color=#FF0040]PS: I will still be taking requests, but not as often! And I probably won't Bump as often too! :3[/b][/color]
06/19/2016 5:27 am
Voidaxell
Finally,you found someone you desperate coon.
06/18/2016 11:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
HaxOn__Waxoff
I'm not going to follow the format, because I want to start a server with you. We would both own it, and you could take 100% of the donations! I don't get ANY money. If it sounds too good to be true, my parents don't want me making money off of games.
06/18/2016 7:32 am
Aleja
I have used the Term "Staff Traveler" since 2014, and this was before the term Staff Hunter became a thing. Heck, who was the guy who Thought up this "Staff Hunter" madness?

Of course you did, and I'm Donald Trump's cat.

Staff Traveler: A good Variant of the "Staff Hunter"

There is no good variant of staff hunter. This is just some hokey pokey term to make yourself feel better about your ways.

Mr. "How to Train Your Dragon" Profile Pic Guy.

I hope you realize that I actually have a username.

I bump for actual reasons, I don't just Bump to get a bunch of replies, nor do I bump for the sake of Popularity. I bump only to not consider this a "dead thread".
considering you're only allowed to bump once every 24 hours, your argument is invalid.

Yes, I'm professional. You do realize Unprofessional means "With No Effort or you spell things wrong and act immature".
That is not what unprofessional means. The correct definition

"below or contrary to the standards expected in a particular profession.
a report on unprofessional conduct".

That's straight out of a great book called the Dictionary. You should check it out sometime.

Did I act like I was 5?

Yes, you did.

In Conclusion, watch what you say, or you will either be Roasted or Debunked back at you

Sorta like I did right here?
06/18/2016 5:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Qust
You obviously aren't very mature.
06/17/2016 7:30 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
Okay Let me Respond to you two...

The 1st Guy, I saw you on that one forum where that guy was looking for Dev, trying to debunk every single statement that "Staff Hunters" do. Lemmie get your facts straight. I have used the Term "Staff Traveler" since 2014, and this was before the term Staff Hunter became a thing. Heck, who was the guy who Thought up this "Staff Hunter" madness? Lemmie tell you the difference:

Staff Traveler: A good Variant of the "Staff Hunter" party. They do not go onto the server, get staff, and leave. All they do is actually do their Jobs and Don't just want proof they got staff. They help it out, fixing Aspects and Glitches, especially helping the owner do configs and fix errors. They have a real reason to be staff, not just to Abuse/Grief/Troll/Have Proof.

Staff Hunter: These Guys are the worst. They Fill Up Servers, but unlike Staff Travelers, they Just Apply and Leave, and even if they do stay, they Abuse, Troll, or do NOT do their Job. They like to type in caps (sometimes) and generally be mean to people.

There's Your Definition Mr. "How to Train Your Dragon" Profile Pic Guy. By the way, I bump for actual reasons, I don't just Bump to get a bunch of replies, nor do I bump for the sake of Popularity. I bump only to not consider this a "dead thread". You can make the Argument, "People don't go on your forum!" Well Patience... I can also delete the bumps, since I'm the Owner of this forum and Comments that I make, so your Argument about the bumps is invalid. And What you are saying here, this IS a Recruitment Forum. Did you actually see the title? It clearly says "Server Recruitment". So it can mean Servers needing staff, or Former Staff needing servers. And Yes, I'm professional. You do realize Unprofessional means "With No Effort or you spell things wrong and act immature". Did you see any spelling mistakes? Did it look like every single staff message out there? Did I act like I was 5? No! I spell check every single message, and actually correct things while I'm typing. So your "Unprofessional" Argument is also invalid. The Last thing is that you said "Desperate". No, I am NOT Desperate. I did reply to a guy who said "Desperate Much?" Hey if it's acting in a Mature way, then it's not desperate. What real Desperateness is when you say "PLZ I NEED TO BE STEFF ITS AN EMERGENCY". That's Immature and Begging/Desperateness. I don't care how long it takes for someone to reply saying they need a Co. It takes time, and I bump it up only to see who needs a Co or not. You never know. ;3 By the way, you're the same level as me on PMC. I can see no matter the level, you can Act Mature and have Knowledge. But yeah, please think before you speak, because someone can easily debunk your statement. Thank You.

2nd Guy, This isn't as long as that "How to Train Your Dragon" guy, but like I said to this one guy, I have Strict Parents. Also my brother said "If you Skype with Strangers, it's a Likely Chance you will get DDOS-ed.", which is actually true. If you get to know the person well, like a best friend at school, there's a reason to Skype them. But who needs Skype when you can just have Private Messages in PMC, or an Enjin Message. I do have Enjin, so Skype is literally useless unless you want to hear someone's voice over miles across. It's a cool idea on paper, but there are a lot of Squeakers out there. You get a 5-13 year old mad (If they're immature, there a lot of mature 5-13 year olds out there, I understand), you will get Screaming that will hurt your ears, almost like that Joke Account someone made which is famous, "Super Minecraft Kid". So I don't get Skype just to save my Eardrums off Possible Squeakers. Some people get Majestic Skype Voices, I understand. But it's a pure fact that your voice changes a bit when you talk on Camera. No matter what tweaks you do, you'll still sound the same as what you sound like on camera. No amount of Pitches will save you. And so, this is a detailed exclamation for why I don't get Skype.

Call me Cynical all you want, but that's part of my personality. I learned it from I Hate Everything (IHE), who makes arguments that are so true, that you'll must likely agree with him. The Only ones who don't are immature people who just look at the title, make some dumb argument, and post it. He even makes these videos called "Comment Comeback" where he replies to these Idiotic Comments. He even made a video on how to not come off as a Butthole when Arguing. In Conclusion, watch what you say, or you will either be Roasted or Debunked back at you.

06/17/2016 5:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
VoteScott
But you don't have skype :-; How are people going to talk to you?
06/17/2016 5:20 pm
Aleja
why not just go apply on an actual recruitment thread?
06/17/2016 5:13 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
Bump de BUMP!

06/17/2016 12:52 am
Eli the Zeratoed
Just a Little Reminder:

This is Still Going on! From now on, I'll only bump when necessary! (Like if I'm at the Bottom or off the Page). Literally this Forum was filled with Jokes and Stuffs, but I'm still keeping this thread up, no matter what! I will try not to make this a dead thread, because even when I'm Co-Owner on one server, I can always Multitask for another! At The Moment we have No Contenders (Except for that Skype Guy, But He didn't read that you can't use Skype...), so this is still going! If Anyone still needs a Co-Owner, Speak now, or forever hold your peace. This isn't a sign of Desperate Needs, I can be patient when needed! So yeah, Good Luck Being a Contender! Also if you are needing one, please list in this format:

IGN: (Your Generic Minecraft Username here.)
Server Name: (What your server is Called.)
Enjin?: (This is if you use Enjin or Not. Please link me it so I can Sign up.)
Age: (Must be Mature! Even if you're 11, you still have to be Mature!)
What's Your Personality?: (Don't Lie, you can put any descriptive words about yourself here.)
Donations: (Whether your server uses Donations or Not.)
Why do You Accept me: (Please explain why. Don't lie, and this might boost your chances!)
Type of Server: (This can mean Prison, Original Idea, Warrior Cats, etc.)
What is The Meaning of life? (You can Guess what it is, It can be anything. Mine's Christianity and Dolphins.)

So That's The Format you all Must Follow! If you don't follow the Format, it's OK. I'll just tell you to try again! I'll see you guys later!

[size=150][b][color=#00FFFF]--Eli[/b][/color][/size]

[img]media.giphy.com/media/gkq5svkGuaoo/giphy.gif[/img]
06/16/2016 8:52 pm
simssuker
ELI TEEN DOLPHIN!
DURRRR PLANTT!
06/16/2016 6:02 pm
Eli the Zeratoed
Did you even Read The Entire thing? I specifically said, "I don't have Skype"... BTW I have strict parents that disapprove of Skype, so there is only one way, PM-ing...
06/16/2016 5:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
biggestgrunt
add my skype: Biggestgrunt

I might have something for you
06/16/2016 12:31 pm
Level 22 : Expert Taco
FLAMESS123
*When you're desperate*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024