Aphelion Server - Recruiting YouTuber/Streamers Modded

stealthyshark's Avatar stealthyshark11/21/14 4:45 pm
1 emeralds 136
The Aphelion Server - Currently accepting applications.

Hello! First and foremost, let me take the time to thank you for reading this post. Please take the time read through the entire post as well as read our group guidelines and policies before applying.

Who are we?

A little bit about myself before get any further. I have just recently started a youtube channel for minecraft and am working with another, already established, youtuber by the name of StealthsharkHD. The server we were creating content on is lacking in activity and also has a few features that do not lend itself well to creating a private server experience, and also presents some issues with recording as well due to those features. As a way to move forward in our respective endeavors and construct a stable environment to work in we have decided to launch our own server that will be explicitly for youtube content creators.

What are we about?

Our guidelines, and expectations, are outlined in the following document: . Please read through this carefully as submitting application will serve as an agreement to the policies outlined within.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for other content creators wishing to collaborate in an organized multiplayer environment. Preferably those who are already established, but we are not opposed to anyone looking to start as I have just done. We do have minimum video upload frequencies of at least one per week during the season.

What sort of server will this be?

One of our main goals is to create a community to work with, and it is our hope that it will extend past a few weeks or few months. In short, we are building a home server to create content on. Likely the first map will be the Direwolf20 modpack for 1.7.10. However, when everyone’s series or let’s play seasons come to an end of a season, there will be a discussion amongst the server member’s on what to proceed to next.

This will be a “vanilla” modpack, and not use any bukkit plugins, or other mods outside of what the modpack comes with. Though, potentially, this may not include world generators as we have been eyeballing Realistic World Generation and would like to use it when it has Biome’s O’ Plenty’ support.

When will the server go live?

The server will go live when enough applicants have been accepted to begin our first season. Doing so before hand would cause an imbalance between the different members progression that we would like to avoid. A go-live date will be discussed among the members after the application process.

Where do I apply?

A link is provided at the bottom of the Policies and Guidelines document. Please take some time to fill out the application in full, then either Stealth or myself will reach out to you to perform an initial interview. Please keep in mind, that as a part of your application process, we will review your past content to ensure it meets the requirements set forth in the document above.

Click here to go to more information, policies, and guidlines or http://goo.gl/xYmWxz
stealthyshark
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer