_-=Apocalyptic Shadows=-_ [All Staff positions open!]

Neon_Sushi_'s Avatar Neon_Sushi_7/24/16 6:16 am
1 emeralds 143 3
7/24/2016 1:38 pm
KingRaptor345's Avatar KingRaptor345
Hey there Peeps, we are looking for staff on our new server.
all our staff will be treated with respect as long as they are loyal
there are two owners on this server (Kitty_lols and Neon_Sushi_)
my skype is (thehomestuckcat)
message me ^^ if you dont have access to PlanetMinecraft (it happens)
We havent opened the server to the public yet, so we have a lot of work to do.

The server will be mostly a Minigame server and also PvP, Skywars, Factions, RPG

Positions that are available~
Dev(2)
Builder(5)
Mods(3)
Admins(3)
Helpers(10-15)
Web Dev(1-2)
Youtubers(2)

application:

IGN:
Position?:
Any experience?:
Skype (must have):
How often are you online?:

i will message you the IP if we decide to accept you into the server~!
Neon_Sushi_
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/24/2016 1:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
KingRaptor345
I'm going to add the question, "Why should we accept you"

IGN: KingRaptor345
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Position?: Administrator

Any experience?: I have been co-owner on a server called PneumaticCraft but the owner fired everyone(I am still friends with 3 fellow staff). I am currently owner on a server called Craft-Nations but I am sure I can dedicate the needed amount of time to this server as I play Minecraft for at LEAST 4 hours every day unless I am on vacation or something.

Why should we accept you?: I think I should get this position because despite my age I am very mature. I own my own Factions server and have no trouble with any of my 65+ plugins. I also know how to make a home-hosted server with port-forwarding and all that good stuff. I also know almost every command when it comes to essentials, worldguard, etc. I know a lot of good plugins and how to do configs AND I know how to do permissions. I have been moderator on 3 servers, admin on 2. I have also been co-owner on one server and literally did EVERYTHING on it from changing it from vanilla to spigot to configuring everything. I also have a LOT of experience with enjin and creating websites! 2 websites I have made are.... http://anarchyspvp.enjin.com/ and http://craft-nations.enjin.com/. I also know how to handle every single situation from players spamming to players threatening to DDoS the server. I can also do literally ANYTHING that has to do with a server except for coding(But I am learning coding in a couple of weeks. I can do permissions with bPermissions and PermissionsEX, setup votifier, and everything else. I also know how to use multicraft and host a server. I can easily detect hackers and know exactly what plugins to use for what. I also never would abuse commands and always follow my orders and put them above everything else. I know a little bit about HTML/CSS but not enough to make a website, just enough to edit the words and color stuff. I know how to pick the right staff members and control them. My best friends on the internet are the staff I picked on my old PneumaticCraft server, they stuck with me for months after that server and I trust them completely. They said I was the best server owner ever. The last thing is that I am very polite and nice to anyone and act like they are my new best friend. Although I can be very strict when needed. Just ask and I'm sure I will have more for you! Thanks For Your Time!!!

Skype (must have): Wadernator345 or KingRaptor345
How often are you online?: Minecraft? At least 3-5 hours a day.
07/24/2016 11:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheAVGgamer
IGN: TheAVGgamer
Timezone: GMT
Position?: Admin / Dev / web dev
Any experience?: Been admin 3 times and Dev 2
Skype (must have): DarrenAVGeames
How often are you online? Any time you need me

Also have lvl 1 btec in web design

Email - itstheavggamer@gmail.com
07/24/2016 10:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
BaconLoverMc
IGN:SwaggiestBacon
Timezone:UTC+10
Position?:Admin/ Website Dev
Any experience?: I have been admin on 2 servers, head admin on 1 and owner on another
Skype (must have):live:aidanmurray500
How often are you online?:It would help to have the server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome