So apparently notch is depressed?

Spartains's Avatar Spartains9/4/15 3:29 pm
1 emeralds 308 5
9/4/2015 4:24 pm
Caporal Dxl's Avatar Caporal Dxl
Here is the source, watch this first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cYj0i47CHA

Anyway, so hes apparently pretty depressed, and it seems to all stem from him selling Minecraft, with everyone at Mojang hating him and all...

To be honest, maybe he shouldn't have sold Minecraft...? I knew this wouldn't be good, and now that he doesn't own Minecraft (Well technically he didn't OWN Minecraft, Mojang did, but you get what I mean.) he has nothing to do but sit around his mansion all day. What do you guys think?
Spartains
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/04/2015 4:18 pm
Level 27 : Expert Scribe
BlueTideFSX
Notch is not depressed. He was just saying with wealth and nothing to do, you start to feel lonely. Duh. Notch even said himself he isn't depressed. He said he was just having a bad day and was thinking over his wealth.
09/04/2015 3:40 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Well, let me be honest and say: Microsoft may be a great company, but Notch and the Mojang Team does a WAY better job at making the game fun to play.

It dosen't matter how big your company is, even the smallest company may be able to beat your company.

So yeah. My opinnion: Bad idea to sell Minecraft.
09/04/2015 4:07 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
But Mojang is still developing it...?
09/04/2015 4:24 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
Yes, of course! Microsoft just extends it's limits with Win 10 Edition, Xbox stuff, Hololens etc. This is great!
09/04/2015 3:33 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
I think Microsoft is themostamazingsoftwaredevelopingthingcauseiforgothowitscalledintheworldomg, and because of that, I would consider it a rather good idea. Why not?! Notch stopped working at Minecraft for the last three years. I consider him the Minecraft God and I still use him in my fanfiction that I won't post any time soon or never
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome