Application For The Aura SMP server.

NovaBoxGames's Avatar NovaBoxGames9/16/14 9:55 pm
11/1/2014 5:33 am
steviebear88's Avatar steviebear88
The Aura SMP server is a YouTube oriented server, Owned by
NoahPlaysGames.

We strive to get Active and Mature players who will post consistent content from the server, and may record collaborations with the other members of the server. On different games and servers. (Such as Hypixel, Hive, Etc.)

We have some requirements that you must reach to join the server.

- Your Skype :
- Record somewhat consistently (Yes/No Supply Proof)
- Be friendly (You will be interviewed.)
- Must play on server, at least to record (Yes/No)
- Be Mature and be 15 or older, no exceptions (No Squeakers, Not to be harsh.)
- You MUST record on the server, Not many exceptions given. :
You MUST have a video on your channel that we can review to determine if you have the right quality and characteristics that we are looking for on the server.

Thank you for your time! All applications will be reviewed fairly.

PLEASE do not get butt-hurt if you do not get accepted onto the server,
It is not becoming to complain or whine, And you will not be reviewed again.
NovaBoxGames
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/01/2014 5:33 am
Level 1 : New Miner
steviebear88
Your Skype : I'll have to pm you dont fancy giving it out here!

- Record somewhat consistently (Yes/No Supply Proof) Just started my own channel been setting it up along with my twitch channel!

- Be friendly (You will be interviewed.) Always friendly!

- Must play on server, at least to record (Yes/No) Yep no problem!

- Be Mature and be 15 or older, no exceptions (No Squeakers, Not to be harsh.) Erm compared to you lot im a grandad im 30!

- You MUST record on the server, Not many exceptions given. : No problem

You MUST have a video on your channel that we can review to determine if you have the right quality and characteristics that we are looking for on the server. I have one which was my first time trying it! But many more in the pipe line! https://www.youtube.com/user/steviebear0880

Thanks!

- Sb
10/31/2014 10:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DragonBall97
- Your Skype) :tyler-b-321/My skype name is: Tyler Brown|PyroDragon™

- Record somewhat consistently (Yes/No Supply Proof): I do my best. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY3Ymm ... ELlpGfbhWg

- Be friendly (You will be interviewed.): I'm a friendly person in general and strive to not get mad at people.

- Must play on server, at least to record (Yes/No): You know it. Yes

- Be Mature and be 15 or older, no exceptions (No Squeakers, Not to be harsh.): I can be mature when the time calls for it and I can joke around as well/ I'm 17

- You MUST record on the server, Not many exceptions given): As said before I will try to record at least once a weekend or every other weekend, as I'm in my senior year of school and want to focus a little.
10/28/2014 2:10 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
EmptyKing
Hello, this may be a little late but I'll still throw my application out there.

My name is EmptyKing and I am part of a youtube channel called The Kingdom. A little channel made over a year ago where me and my brother (MadDog) play video games and just have a grand time.

Link to Channel: http://www.youtube.com/emptyskingdom

A little bit about ourselves

Username: EmptyKing
What I'd bring to the server: Crazy Ideas, fun builds, can setup up multiply plugins, can run my own dedicated server if needed, and half decent at PVP.

Username: MadDog1751
What I'd bring to the server: Zany videos, grunt work, and have been known to play a lot of other games then minecraft if people are interested

We used to be on another SMP server but it was disbanded. It was called Inferno SMP and we had a whole lot of fun. Here is a sample video of the kind of videos we did on that server and those are the type of videos we would do if accepted on this awesome looking server.

[yt]upSJq77Vfbg[/yt]
09/20/2014 5:57 am
NovaBoxGames
Bump, Still accepting applications!
09/19/2014 9:59 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
MetalKingsly
NovaBoxGames
MetalKingsly
delwoodzzz[bgcolor=] My Application - by delwoodzzzz
[/bgcolor]
Name: Daniel

Youtube Channel Link: I don't actually do Youtube, I stream on Twitch Instead!

Twitch Link: [url]www.twitch.tv/delwoodcsmc[/url] <-- 315+ followers!

Play on servers: course, MC Multiplayer is great I play on over 12 different servers...

Must Record/Stream for the server: Sure, It'll be great to stream an SMP on twitch as I havent done it before and its something new... something different from Mini-Games and SG all the time xD

[size=150]That's all folks! hopefully, if you accept me i can meet new friends and stream the SMP, i will also subscribe to you guys on a un-used gmail account... which i only watch videos for... and not upload on.. I promise to be nice and to not greif at any time... I will also make a seperate command on my stream that when typed, will link all the other SMP'ers in the chat so that other stream viewers can go over and subscribe!

Thanks, hopefully you'll take me into consideration to be in the Aura SMP! it would be a pleasure!
[/size]

lol del i wouldnt waste my time with them the guy thought I was 8 when I applied, bull shyte

We want mature players, And judging how you're disrupting our thread. That WAS the reason.

Yeah, sure. "Mature Players" You're posting a server application for a game riddled with kids. Disruption isn't the reason. All I did was tell a friend who Ive known for a LONG time not to join this, there is better ones. Not gonna waste my time talkin' to someone who probably wasn't old enough to get into this server anyways, oh, how fucked up this is. Goodbye, V.
09/18/2014 11:02 pm
NovaBoxGames
NovaBoxGamesThe Aura SMP server is a YouTube oriented server, Owned by
NoahPlaysGames.

We strive to get Active and Mature players who will post consistent content from the server, and may record collaborations with the other members of the server. On different games and servers. (Such as Hypixel, Hive, Etc.)

We have some requirements that you must reach to join the server.

- Your Skype :
- Record somewhat consistently (Yes/No Supply Proof)
- Be friendly (You will be interviewed.)
- Must play on server, at least to record (Yes/No)
- Be Mature and be 15 or older, no exceptions (No Squeakers, Not to be harsh.)
- You MUST record on the server, Not many exceptions given. :
You MUST have a video on your channel that we can review to determine if you have the right quality and characteristics that we are looking for on the server.

Thank you for your time! All applications will be reviewed fairly.

PLEASE do not get butt-hurt if you do not get accepted onto the server,
It is not becoming to complain or whine, And you will not be reviewed again.
Bump
09/18/2014 12:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ChronovaGaming
- Your Skype :VioletCooki
- Record somewhat consistently (Yes/No Supply Proof) : Yes, http://www.youtube.com/user/thevioletcooki
- Be friendly (You will be interviewed.) I can be friendly, in my oppinion. Although its you who judges that ;D.
- Must play on server, at least to record (Yes/No) Yes. I will play quite often, honestly. I always loved SMPs.
- Be Mature and be 15 or older, no exceptions (No Squeakers, Not to be harsh.) 14, but you know me, Nova. I have a deeper voice than my age accounts for and am quite mature.
- You MUST record on the server, Not many exceptions given. : As said above, will record for sure 2, maybe 3 times weekly.

I would like to add that although I do know you from our past youtube relationship, I would appreciate you not judjing me any differently than anyone else who applies. Thanks.
09/18/2014 10:23 am
Level 23 : Expert Dragon
Skine_
- Your Skype : overkiller321
- Record somewhat consistently (Yes/No Supply Proof) Yes, I did a channel restart tho.
- Be friendly (You will be interviewed.) I am!
- Must play on server, at least to record (Yes/No) Yes, I can do that.
- Be Mature and be 15 or older, no exceptions (No Squeakers, Not to be harsh.) I am 15.
- You MUST record on the server, Not many exceptions given. : I can record, but if you need any proof, I have none at the moment because I did a channel restart yesterday to have a fresh channel going on!

CHANNEL---> https://www.youtube.com/OVERKILLER321
09/17/2014 4:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
SpeedUHC
- Your Skype : (Comment on a youtube vid of mine)
- Record somewhat consistently (Yes/No Supply Proof) Look at my channel
- Be friendly (You will be interviewed.) Sure I will
- Must play on server, at least to record (Yes/No) Yes, why else would I apply?
- Be Mature and be 15 or older, no exceptions (No Squeakers, Not to be harsh.) I turn 15 in a month. Does that count?
- You MUST record on the server, Not many exceptions given. : I will

-Channel: http://www.youtube.com/blacklightning0games
- Twitch: http://www.twitch,tv/blacklightning0
09/17/2014 3:28 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
delwoodzzz
[bgcolor=] My Application - by delwoodzzzz
[/bgcolor]
Name: Daniel

Youtube Channel Link: I don't actually do Youtube, I stream on Twitch Instead!

Twitch Link: [url]www.twitch.tv/delwoodcsmc[/url] <-- 315+ followers!

Play on servers: course, MC Multiplayer is great I play on over 12 different servers...

Must Record/Stream for the server: Sure, It'll be great to stream an SMP on twitch as I havent done it before and its something new... something different from Mini-Games and SG all the time xD

[size=150]That's all folks! hopefully, if you accept me i can meet new friends and stream the SMP, i will also subscribe to you guys on a un-used gmail account... which i only watch videos for... and not upload on.. I promise to be nice and to not greif at any time... I will also make a seperate command on my stream that when typed, will link all the other SMP'ers in the chat so that other stream viewers can go over and subscribe!

Thanks, hopefully you'll take me into consideration to be in the Aura SMP! it would be a pleasure!
[/size]
09/17/2014 8:20 pm
MetalKingsly
lol del i wouldnt waste my time with them the guy thought I was 8 when I applied, bull shyte
09/19/2014 9:53 pm
NovaBoxGames
We want mature players, And judging how you're disrupting our thread. That WAS the reason. And as I specified in my post, If you're a squeaker. We don't want you, Clear as day. If he confused your age, That must've been the reason.
09/17/2014 8:24 pm
NovaBoxGames
Don't be butthurt. Please. If you were turned down. There WAS a reason.
09/19/2014 9:24 pm
MetalKingsly
Actually there litteraly wasn't. The owner is a complete idiot who has no idea how to tell how old someone is.
09/17/2014 3:20 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Almost 8-bit Gaming
- Your Skype : Almost.8bit.Gaming
- Record somewhat consistently (Yes/No Supply Proof) Yes.
- Be friendly (You will be interviewed.) Yep.
- Must play on server, at least to record (Yes/No) Yes
- Be Mature and be 15 or older, no exceptions (No Squeakers, Not to be harsh.) I am mature, but I'm also 14, going to be 15 in December (I'm in Grade 10)
- You MUST record on the server, Not many exceptions given. : I will.
You MUST have a video on your channel that we can review to determine if you have the right quality and characteristics that we are looking for on the server. Channel: youtube.com/almost8bitgaming
09/17/2014 7:12 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Alexjr07
Requirements

-Record somewhat consistantly: I try to avoid recording alone, so I record when my friends are available.
-Be friendly: Of course!
-Must play on server, at least to record: That's why I'm applying lol.
-Be Mature and be 14(I changed it from what I say in the video) or older, no exceptions: I'm 16 and mature, mostly.
-I have to like you, whether I think your funny or think your cool: Well, I like to have a good time and play with friends, like I said I try to avoid recording alone so joining an SMP would be a good idea.

I hope you like my application and thank you for your time! 
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome