Apply for my SMP server located in Europe.

Daniel Weston's Avatar Daniel Weston12/5/14 6:07 pm
1/29/2015 6:23 pm
Daniel Weston's Avatar Daniel Weston
EDIT: The server is now a semi-vanilla 1.8 server due to players demanding more things. Applications are still open for being accepted although.

Good afternoon everyone, just a little thread explaining that I will now be recruiting people to join my white-listed vanilla server. It is European based, and if you wish to join then please complete the application below. Make sure you do not copy and paste this from another place as you will be immediately rejected. Thank you for reading and here is the application:

Application:

1. What is your Minecraft name?

2. Why did you decide to choose this name?

3. How old are you, and how old were you when you first played Minecraft?

4. Do you think you could benefit the server in any way? Explain your reasons.

5. Why are you applying to the server?

6. What hobbies do you have in "real-life"?

7. Be creative and ask yourself your own question and respond to it with an appropriate answer.

8. Ask me any one possible question you can think of. This will not be evaluated but it just helps me know a little about you.

9. How long did you spend writing this application?

Thank you for reading, and good luck with the application. Please read the following additional notes below as these are helpful:

1. The server will be running absolutely zero plugins, and will be white-list enabled so you must apply to join.

2. The server will feature a donation system, however this will not be biased for donors in anyway possible. If you wish to see the document explaining the donations, visit here: http://smpdonorstore.buycraft.net/

3. The donation system is only set up to help maintain the server. It is not compulsory to play on the server and don't let this influence you to not apply to join.

4. The server currently has 4GB of RAM available to be used. At the moment, this is only the maximum amount I can afford but donors would help increase the RAM.

5. Plug.dj will be available to anyone who joins the server. The link will be sent upon approval.
Daniel Weston
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2015 6:23 pm
Daniel Weston
Bump!
01/16/2015 1:19 pm
Daniel Weston
BUMP
01/15/2015 2:11 pm
Daniel Weston
BUMP
12/27/2014 2:09 pm
Daniel Weston
Bump!
12/25/2014 9:52 pm
Daniel Weston
Check your inbox.
12/25/2014 6:01 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
verzak
Application:

TheTechGame
Well, I believe I'm quite technical (awesome) at games and thought I'd end up being good at minecraft... but that was not the case! ;3
I played minecraft a few years back roughly when I was 15 and I'm 18 now. At first I thought the game was terrible and showed no interest in learning how to play it. But after being 'persuaded' by my friend, I decided to play a little... that little turned out to be a good two hours and since then I've been playing minecraft.

I saw this pop up on the side of this site and thought it was meant to be! I record content for youtube and playing on this server will fit perfectly in my aim to provide content to my subscribers( gain subscribers). I also just want to play on a server that is full of people wanting to enjoy minecraft and can joke around while playing!

I enjoy playing sports... any sports infact. I pretty good at many and I pick up new things quick and easy... I'm competitive too so yeah i dont like losing! I watch anime, but dont read manga ;o

7. Be creative and ask yourself your own question and respond to it with an appropriate answer.

What can you bring to the server?
I like making people smile so I'm quite an enjoyable person to play with and I tend to enjoy minecraft rather than being serious all the time. I can keep the server sane, fun and active!

8. Ask me any one possible question you can think of. This will not be evaluated but it just helps me know a little about you.

What do you enjoy most about your server?

10 minutes probably more.
12/25/2014 5:47 pm
Daniel Weston
Bump!
12/24/2014 8:52 am
Daniel Weston
Bump.
12/20/2014 11:21 am
Daniel Weston
Bump.
12/19/2014 11:05 am
Daniel Weston
Bump.
12/12/2014 11:22 am
Daniel Weston
Please check all of your inbox's, oh and bump!
12/11/2014 8:33 pm
Mrslimshot
Aslimshot

I didn't chose my name my brother (who is 20 now) had a username called Atrippedmine and suggested Aslimshot

I am 13 years old
I first played when I was 8

I do think I could bring a few things to the server for instance I've been 8 so i have 5 years of exsperiance to the server to teach other people that might not know some of those things. I could also bring a very honest environment to the server possibly helping the owner(s) figure out who might have done something.

I am applying because I just love playing on a SMP server that can provide a fun environment for all people.

I speand lots of time studying space and and thing to do with fusion, I also speand lots of time on the computer

Are you someone that we can trust wont grief or steal from anyone?
Yes I love interacting with people and having a community were people can trade.

Will we be able to have a democracy? were the owner doesnt have all the power and its seperated in beetween other people?

I spent 15 minutes writeing this
12/11/2014 7:50 pm
Level 26 : Expert Artist
sippiboy
Minecraft Application

sippiboy1234

I use to visit missis*sippi* a lot and i am male.

i wanna say 13, but i am about to turn 14 this month. I started playing when i was around 9 if i remember correctly.

yes, becoming more social and having so more gaming friends, I am not the most social kid ever and having friends online that share my interests helps me to make more social connections in the real world.

Small community SMP servers are always fun. Its a place where people can trust each other and have fun creating large builds without worrying about other players, such as, griefers and trollers.

Art, i like to draw, and also like fishing and hunting.

Do you think this server can help you find people who share your own interests? Absolutely

why did you start a SMP server?

9. How long did you spend writing this application?14 minutes

Skype: I am more likely to respond/respond faster to this application if sent through skype, but anyway you would like to do it is fine

thanks for taking your time to read my application!
12/11/2014 6:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
coreilly
Hi! This is my application.

1. What is your Minecraft name? mpepsim

When I was younger, I used to love drinking Pepsi, and my middle name begins with the letter m: m - pepsi - m. The name just stuck.

I'm 15, and I began playing Minecraft when I was 12.

I think I could benefit the server in multiple ways. For starters, I love helping people and making friends. I also am a really hard worker, and if someone asks for help with a project, I'll do my best helping.

I am applying to this server because I would love to be part of a new server and watch it grow and become something amazing. I also want to meet new people and learn new things about this game.

In real life, I enjoy doing plays and productions (both as a techie and on stage), watching hockey, hanging out with friends, and playing volleyball.

7. Be creative and ask yourself your own question and respond to it with an appropriate answer. How often will you play on the server? Hopefully around 2-3 hours a day, but this week and next week might be a little less because of finals.

8. Ask me any one possible question you can think of. This will not be evaluated but it just helps me know a little about you. What is one of your favourite activities?

20 to 30 minutes.

Thanks for reading!
12/11/2014 6:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
CoolBuilder69
Thx Be sure to donate
12/11/2014 6:09 pm
Daniel Weston
@Chriz_KFC & CoolBuilder69 Check your inboxes
12/11/2014 5:53 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Chriz_KFC
1. What is your Minecraft name? KFCChriz

2. Why did you decide to choose this name?I like chickens and my real name is Chriz

3. How old are you, and how old were you when you first played Minecraft?13, 11

4. Do you think you could benefit the server in any way? Explain your reasons.Learn more of minecraft skills

5. Why are you applying to the server? So I have something to play on and join a community

6. What hobbies do you have in "real-life"? Coding Small Games

7. Be creative and ask yourself your own question and respond to it with an appropriate answer.What is your skin? It is a chicken skin with 3d glasses and an orange hoodie.

8. Ask me any one possible question you can think of. This will not be evaluated but it just helps me know a little about you. Why do you need to know how old we were when we started minecraft?

9. How long did you spend writing this application?Idk, prob 3 mins
12/11/2014 5:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
CoolBuilder69
1. What is your Minecraft name? Rocketegg

2. Why did you decide to choose this name? Because I was younger back then.

3. How old are you, and how old were you when you first played Minecraft? 14, 9

4. Do you think you could benefit the server in any way? Explain your reasons. Yes, because I would help keep the Server up and also keep the Community happy by playing and enjoying the SMP Server.

5. Why are you applying to the server? Because I really like SMP Server's and want to join a New fresh one were I can make new Friend's and play along and make Creations.

6. What hobbies do you have in "real-life"? Hmm, Rugby, Basketball, Cricket (Very Sporty :p) I dont know what Else wait I also love Running since I'm a state Runner, and Playing minecraft :p.

7. Be creative and ask yourself your own question and respond to it with an appropriate answer. How long will you Play a day? 3-7 Hours.

8. Ask me any one possible question you can think of. This will not be evaluated but it just helps me know a little about you. Hmm, What's your Favourite Hobbie?

Around 10 Minutes

-Thanks for Reading
12/11/2014 2:20 pm
Daniel Weston
bump
12/08/2014 9:20 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dragonborn
eli1211
1. What is your Minecraft name?:
eli1211

2. Why did you decide to choose this name?:
Elijah my first name= Eli + My birthday December 11th 1211 Eli1211

3. How old are you?:
3.1 How old were you when you first played Minecraft?:

4. Do you think you could benefit the server in any way?:
Yes, I could bring A LOT of cool ideas and a fun but Mature environment to the server! I am extremely helpful and I will be active!

5. Why are you applying to the server?:
I really want to join an SMP because I love the aspect of the small community and us all benefiting from each other and having a good time!

6. What hobbies do you have in "real-life"?:

I run a lot, I love to read, and I am on my computer a lot!

7. Why do you have a griefing ban on your record?:

It was back in 2011 when I first started playing, I didn't know what I was doing.

8. Have you ran servers in the past, if so why aren't they around?

9. How long did you spend writing this application?:
around 20 minutes because sometimes I have problems phrasing things.
12/08/2014 2:17 pm
Daniel Weston
Bump.
12/07/2014 5:44 am
Daniel Weston
Bump!
12/06/2014 1:40 pm
Daniel Weston
Akoso & Chuddoc check yo inboxes!
12/06/2014 10:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Chuddoc
1. What is your Minecraft name? Knabby

2. Why did you decide to choose this name? I like short and snappy names and this was the only avalible one i came up with.

3. How old are you, and how old were you when you first played Minecraft? I am 15 and I started playing minecraft when i was 12

4. Do you think you could benefit the server in any way? Explain your reasons. I am a graphic artist so I could make a server banner or logo.

5. Why are you applying to the server? Because Ive been looking for one of these servers for a while but have never found one hosted in my country.

6. What hobbies do you have in "real-life"? I play football very often and draw in photoshop.

7. Be creative and ask yourself your own question and respond to it with an appropriate answer. How lond do you expect to play a day? - 3 hours

8. Ask me any one possible question you can think of. This will not be evaluated but it just helps me know a little about you. Is the server 24/7 and which company is it hosted by?

9. How long did you spend writing this application? 10-15 minutes
12/06/2014 10:29 am
AkosoPlaysMC
Hello there! Is really nice of you to make a SMP and Invite people to it. I know that It takes a quite bit of money to run a good server so I would be glad to help to it. Anyways here is my Application.

-AkosoPlaysMC

-Because is unique and Is something that I used from my Childhood.

-I am currently 14 years old. I was about 11 when I started playing which makes me really experienced.

-Yes I do think I could benefit the server.
Redstone- I am really experienced at redstone and could help a lot.
Building- I am a quite decent builder.
Mature- I am mature and I am not Annoying.
Funny- Im not that funny but I like to make friends and overall Hang out with them.
Active- If I ever join this SMP, I will be really active. Probably wont be as active on Workdays because of School and other activities.

-I am looking for a Active SMP server.

-I like to Workout/Go to the gym. Play Soccer with my friends. Swim. Read Books. Go out.

Have you ever Griefed/Hacked before and Why should we trust you?
-My answer to that is no. I have never griefed before nor hacked. The reason you could trust me is that I was a Helper On Mineplex and a MOD on many servers. Also a Co-Owner on a server that recently shut down.

-Are you experienced on running a server by yourself?

-To be honest with you, about 10-15 minutes due to reading it a Lot of times to make sure my grammar is ok. ;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for making a SMP and being kind to invite people. This was my Application and If You would like to contact me, here are my links:

Twitter: @AkosoPlaysMC https://twitter.com/AkosoPlaysMC
Gmail: akosothegamer@gmail.com or ultimatezeke@gmail.com
12/06/2014 7:56 am
Daniel Weston
@blox12343 & Omegabrandon check your inboxes.
12/06/2014 7:44 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
TheLegendaryBox
1. What is your Minecraft name? blox12343

2. Why did you decide to choose this name? I'm not sure, i was young and stupid and thought "Oh, minecraft has blocks in it, so i'll make my name blox to be cool!" I'm hoping on changing it when available

3. How old are you, and how old were you when you first played Minecraft? I'm 14 now and i was 12 when i bought minecraft.

4. Do you think you could benefit the server in any way? Explain your reasons. I can help keep the server a fun place for people who are new and old to minecraft, and since some people have never played a whitelisted serer i could help them and tell them what to do and what not to do.

5. Why are you applying to the server? I don't like to pla yon crouded servers where the landscape is utterly demolished, and feel like i need a small community of people that i know and am friends with.

6. What hobbies do you have in "real-life"? Playing this game, you know, that one called minecraft? And school.

7. Be creative and ask yourself your own question and respond to it with an appropriate answer. Q: What would happen if a dinosaur threw a triangle out of a car window driving at 20 mph and hit Joel in the head, releasing his soul? A: I would get a muffin.

8. Ask me any one possible question you can think of. This will not be evaluated but it just helps me know a little about you. What is your favorite minecraft food?

9. How long did you spend writing this application? About 8 minutes, my brain just gives me ideas sometimes and it's easy to write.

Thanks for taking the time to read this app anyways!
12/06/2014 6:46 am
Daniel Weston
Bump.
12/06/2014 3:42 am
Omegabrandon
what is your minecraft name : megabaccaslayer

i chose this name because im a fan of jeromeas

how old are you and when you first played minecraft?: i am 16 now and 14 when i first played minecraft

could you benefit the server in any way : yes i could because im a good builder

why are you applying to the server: i am applying because ive played on an smp before untill it closed down

what hobbies do you have in real life: minecraft, Basketball and swimming

my own question and answer: how mature are you out of 10

out of 10 i am 9 for maturity

how long did i spend on this application: i spent 7 mins on it

Extra Info: My Name Is brandon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome