Apply For Staff!

jack99723's Avatar jack9972312/22/14 10:04 pm
1 emeralds 279 7
12/25/2014 5:15 pm
Rkeegan11's Avatar Rkeegan11
Hello everyone of planetminecraft. I just recently opened a new server with custom plugins and everything. it is pretty cool. So I need 1 more admin. If you would like to join us just apply below!

Here is the format:

IGN
IRL Name
How many hours a day can you be on
Past experience
Building skills 1-10
Can you code plugins, websites, ext
How can I contact you (Skype, email, ext)
Any other information
jack99723
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/25/2014 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Rkeegan11
IGN: Rkeegan11
IRL Ryan
How many hours a day can you be on 1-2-3-4-5 it depends if special occasions
Past experience some world edit and pro monitoring
Age 11
TimeZone EDT
Building skills 4 (trying to learn more in the future)
Can you code plugins, websites, ext no but i will try to learn my siblings do so...
How can I contact you (Skype, email, ext) skype
Any other information no thats all >:D
12/25/2014 4:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Creeperluver5000
IGN Thecreeperkid50
IRL Name Aliyah
How many hours a day can you be on: Depends i can be on all night during breaks and around 3-6 hours on weekends or school nights.
Past experience Worked as a builder for sometime the got later promoted to Mod the co owner.
TimeZone Central
Building skills 1-10 / 8 out of 10
Can you code plugins, websites, ext I can code basic things
How can I contact you (Skype, email, ext) Email is Turquoisegamergirl@gmail.com
Any other information
I am hard working and will be dedicated to the server when possible.
12/25/2014 3:40 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Network
Redified
I got my desktop, I am all set bro.
Also please respond when you can, no rush though.
12/22/2014 11:56 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Grump
TheCreeperQueen
IGN: G3n3qu1s
IRL Name: Call me Gen like everyone else.
How many hours a day can you be on: 3 on average sometimes more.
Past experience: Mod, Admin, HeadAdmin, Dev, CoOwner, StaffManager, Owner, Redstoner, Builder, Owner, Founder etc (due to promotions)
TimeZone: Texas, USA
Building skills 1-10: On building an 8 on extravangant designs 3.
Can you code plugins, websites, ext: NO, don't ask please.
How can I contact you (Skype, email, ext) Email
Any other information: I am 100% trustworthy in every way.
12/22/2014 11:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Thejaro555
IGN: Jaro555
IRL Name: Jared West
How many hours a day can you be on:3-4
Past experience Have been playing minecraft for very long time! (So i aint no noob)
TimeZone: Mountain standard time zone
Building skills 1-10: To be honest Probably 6-8
Can you code plugins, websites, ext: Yes but not extently on very basic things :"(
How can I contact you (Skype, email, ext): Best way is to add me to skype Thejaro555
Any other information: I think i would be a very good staff member i am looking to become a admin on the server I can talk but not right now just broke my microphone!! Hope u love the application <3
12/22/2014 10:36 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Network
Redified
jack99723Hello everyone of planetminecraft. I just recently opened a new server with custom plugins and everything. it is pretty cool. So I need 1 more admin. If you would like to join us just apply below!

Here is the format:

IGN
IRL Name
How many hours a day can you be on
Past experience
Building skills 1-10
Can you code plugins, websites, ext
How can I contact you (Skype, email, ext)
Any other information

Okay before I put the application, I am getting a new computer on Christmas day, so I cannot play Minecraft until the day after Christmas, if this causes any problems please do let me know.

IGN: CreeperThad5
IRL Name: Thaddeus Ashley
How many hours a day can you be on: 1-2 Hours per day on weekdays, weekends around 2-4 hours.
Past experience: I have been staff on many servers, mostly moderator but admin on a few servers. I have retired being a staff member for a while because the servers I moderated on went down, but I think I will give it another shot.
Age: I hope you do not judge by age, because age doesn't matter when it comes to helping people on Minecraft. I am eleven (Twelve in January) but I am mature. In fact, it would have an advantage having younger staff because I am less prone to abuse than a teenager would. (By the way I have never abused before, but I have seen people who have and it is not pleasant.)
TimeZone: EST
Building skills 1-10: Not great, but if I take the time in to it and give it enough determination I am a 7/10.
Can you code plugins, websites, ext: Hm... I cannot code plugins, but I know a bit of HTML and CSS to make basic websites, which you could host with a domain, but I think it would just be easier to get an Enjin website. If you really need me to code you a website I will do it but it may take a while considering that I am always learning knew codes for HTML/CSS.
How can I contact you (Skype, email, ext): Skype: Thaddeus Ashley, Google+: Thad Ashley
Any other information: Thanks for reading my application, and if you are willing to wait til Christmas for my knew desktop, I think you will be really pleased with my performance on the server.
12/22/2014 10:20 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Over_Dose_Noble
- Staff App: Head Admin (Or Any Opening Spots)
- Real Life name: My name is 'Montana Travis Staggs'.
- IGN: The In Game Name I am using is 'OverDoseNoble'.
- Staff Rank: I hope to be accepted with the staff rank, 'Head Admin'.
- Experince: I have been off and on Staff ranks, I been a Moderator, Head Moderator, Admin, and Head Admin. The server i been accepted to be a staff member has all been major server, but now are server gone in the past.
- Why: I would like to be a staff member again and prove to you and all the other players I am a respectful and loyal staff member.
- Why are you better then the Others?: I am not better, It just take work to get the places you want to go. Respect, Loyal, Care, Niceness, Etc.. If I was going to say I was better, It is because I do know what is right and wrong. I understand how much a server means to the owner, I am more mature than other players and I always enforce the rules as I am told too, and I always go by the rules.
- Skype: OverDoseNoble is my Skype Username, as my name on skype is Montana Staggs.
- Extra: I am great at building (8/10) and good with understand problems.
Contact me for more information.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome