Apply To Join Team Platinum Gaming Group Today!

littledood's Avatar littledood9/7/14 4:38 pm
1 emeralds 383 4
9/14/2014 10:22 pm
littledood's Avatar littledood
Hello Everyone. Im Here today to see if anyone would like to Join my Gaming Group. There are Currently 5 Members. But, since school started some of them have Gone MIA and the others are focusing on school. Im looking for people who can Be trustworthy and Reliable. You don't have to be on at certain times but be able to relay an information that you might think is Important back to Myself to a Commanding officer within the group.

In this group we do a Number of things. We Play mini games and Faction servers and build servers. I will be making a Server so that our group can build on the Most current Map that I'm working on.

Within this group you can Record or Live-Stream. What ever you Prefer. I Like to mainly Live-Stream. Anyone within the Group can come on and Live-stream with me. Ill be playing on a Few servers and those servers will be Emailed to you if you are accepted.

Now, for the Application. There are only 2 Actual requirements. 15 and up. Must have Skype.

TimeZone:
YouTube or Twitch or Both:
What do you Prefer to build:
Would you be into trying something new to Build:
How Long could you play Each day:
Anything Else I should Know About you:

I will Contact you on Skype if I have accepted your application.
littledood
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect