No appreciation.

wedstone's Avatar wedstone10/24/14 11:58 pm
1 emeralds 175 2
10/25/2014 8:01 am
Happs's Avatar Happs
So i constantly see all these modern houses and cars and things that all look the same receiving hundreds and hundreds of downloads. Why do people like such generic things? Is that how you get fame? Pander to the people? Post what everybody else does? I just don't understand what people have against originality.
wedstone
Level 20 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2014 8:01 am
Level 48 : Master Blockhead
Happs
As Phase has said it's the 'people's taste' and I consider the modern builds to be just one of those things that people like. This does not mean you need to make them to be famous, not at all, you can look at the most popular builds and very little to none are there.

Build what you wish to be build and build it well, then advertise in Chat every 15 or so minutes or get feedback in the Project's section of the forums or on the comment section of the post, so you can improve and hopefully in the end get more popularity. If that's what you wish for
10/25/2014 12:03 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Programmer
phase
Well, modern stuff is really popular in Minecraft, since it's such a medieval game. If it was medieval times, and I was walking through a forest and saw a town with a blacksmith's place, I wouldn't think anything of it. But if I was walking through a forest and saw a sports car, my mind would explode because those haven't been invented yet.
It also depends on people's taste.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome