Arbictus Network /// Post Moved

Aanndryyyy's Avatar Aanndryyyy3/12/15 10:29 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 56
3/30/2015 4:24 pm
RektSai's Avatar RektSai
Post has been moved to http://pmc.la/06ZZU

PMC Staff feel free to delete this post!

Best regards,
Andry
Aanndryyyy
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2015 4:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RektSai
MC STAFF APPLICATION
1. Position applying for: Admin

2. Age:16

3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): e8086995-b2e6-432a-bbe5-7682f17f1e8d

4. Skype: InSAiNxSLAY3R (Thomas Sanders)

5. Skills and Personality: Being able to handle large groups of people, social talking skills, and my personality is nice, mature, funny.

6. How much time can you offer? Weekdays - 2:30 - 10:30 Weekends - All day.

7. Past experience in this position or something similar: 2 servers as an admin. (Currently shut down due to financial problems) 2 servers as mod. (thecell and the other server is shutdown)

8. Why do you deserve this spot? I've been able to help many groups of people with ease. I do not get frustrated when handling with pesky players. With my past experiences as a staff member, I have been able to handle hackers , spammers , advertisers easily. Hackers with bans, spammers with warns / mutes, and advertisers kicked. But I think I truly deserve this spot because I love to help others in need of help. The help I can offer is by being friendly , but strict. Funny , but serious, and will never flip out on a member when they are giving hard times or just trolling.

9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? I will be on everyday to prove to you I will and can be dedicated.

10.How important is this to you? It is important to me because I love to help people in need of help and I enjoy being part of a large group of network servers.

11.Anything else we should know? I am a friendly easy going guy. But i am not a push over. I will stop any hackers or spammers when needed and as fast as i possibly can.

12.Have you read the post completely? Yes, I fully understand everything in this post.
03/30/2015 12:46 pm
Aanndryyyy
Due to recent events, we are reorganising the network. Updates to come!
03/30/2015 12:45 pm
Aanndryyyy
SergentJayShadow & hubbabubbatubba

03/28/2015 12:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
hubbabubbatubba
MC STAFF APPLICATION
1. Position applying for: Head-Admin or moderator
2. Age: 12
3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): 7f58bb74-daef-4e16-9e17-308f2aabb87c
4. Skype: HubbaBubba Tubba
5. Skills and Personality:
I presume by skills you mean skills as a staff member and in minecraft so my skills are that I am patient, kind, understanding and very experienced as a staff member, my minecraft skills are I am a fast typer, good builder and also very good with bukkit plugins. My personality is kind, understanding and patient, I am also very creative and intelligent.
6. How much time can you offer?
Weekdays I can usually offer 3 and 1/2 hours but weekends I can usually offer around 10 hours a day.
7. Past experience in this position or something similar:
my past experience is an admin on a small busy server that I ended up being used on, I've also been an admin on a server that used to be busy, but due to money are having to close down, I've also been an owner/developer of a small server, this is where I got my knowledge of plugins.
8. Why do you deserve this spot?
I deserve this spot because I can bring a unique flair to the team, I also can be fun, but also very strict if needed. I am also a good leader and also very experienced as a staff member, I can help the server in a lot of ways, wether that be helping players, fixing bugs, adding new plugins or just being online.
9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member?
You can trust that I'm going to be a devoted/dedicated staff member because I know what it's like to be let down by staff members and also because if I wasn't going to be devoted or dedicated I wouldn't be applying in the first place.
10.How important is this to you?
This is very important to me as I have just been let down loads by a server, and I would like to help this server to grow and to also make people happy. It's also important because I have been looking for the perfect server for me, and I think I've just found it, that server is this one.
11.Anything else we should know?
I am a youtuber so I can record and advertise for the server easily, I also would take any position available to get.
12.Have you read the post completly? Yes, I have.
03/28/2015 11:43 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
ShadowwGaming
1. Position applying for: Server Head-Admin
2. Age:14
3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/):1b2a4076-2665-4b09-b4e9-ae5017d08356
4. Skype: live:sergentjayshadow
5. Skills and Personality: I really enjoy managing chat, and enjoy even more to configure plugins as well as adding plugins to "spice up" server fun for players.
6. How much time can you offer?9+hours on weekends (EST) and 1-2 hours on weekdays
7. Past experience in this position or something similar: I have my own server and I have been Head-Moderator on 2 servers, but I hope to prove myself as head-Admin, and prove myself as a helpful player on the network.
8. Why do you deserve this spot?I deserve this "rank" because I have experiance moderating chat, and I have experience as a server owner, I even understand the stress of owning a server and managing one. I also really want to watch this server rise from the ashes, and see it grow to a large network such as Mineplex. If anything, i want to see this server, overtake Mineplex, and have it reign over them.
9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? I believe that you can completely trust me, because I wish to help run a hub server.
10.How important is this to you? This is almost unreal. I cannot even begin to explain how long I have been looking for a good server, that needs staff. If anything, it made my day to see one that needed players to help out. In summary, Yes, very important to me
11.Anything else we should know? I enjoy to record videos about factions, Hunger Games, and Ultra hardcore.
12.Have you read the post completely? yes I have read it completely, to the point of pixels.

Any questions? Contact me Skype live:sergentjayshadow Email:sergentjayshadow@gmail.com
03/28/2015 11:31 am
Aanndryyyy
Arbictus Network is currently experiencing financial problems. We are trying to release, again (it was destroyed by a staff member, who decided to leave with rage), our minecraft server and the gmod server is waiting for paid scripts.

We hope to raise from the dark and shine again. Support us by using displaying our banner(s), somewhere. Thank you for taking your time to read this message! P.S. Recruitment is open!
03/21/2015 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Mage
KillForAPancake
Awesome server I strongly recommend it!
03/21/2015 2:22 pm
Level 1 : New Network
LCBears
03/20/2015 2:46 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Donopoop
MC STAFF APPLICATION
1. Position applying for: I am applying for Minecraft Director/Server Owner/Admin/Minecraft Supervisor
2. Age: 16
3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): 541a7d6c-c6db-447c-95fe-bc23ee631e01
4. Skype: ray.dono
I am a laid back minecraft veteran, looking forward to moderating minecraft networks, such as Arbictus. I enjoy building, configuring plugins, moderating, and being a good friend to the community. It's a pleasure to apply, looking at how well-developed the server already is. I am a chill, mature player, who is looking to moderate professionally developed servers. I enjoy peaceful gameplay, yet it's also fun for me to battle to the death in minigames! I'm usually that one player that you look forward to having a conversation with, any day of the week. I am not easily angered, and I get along with many age groups. I've had many experience in moderating both professional and personal servers that just want the best for its users. I have owned my own server before, and I know what it takes to become a great addition to both the staff team and community.
6. How much time can you offer?: I am not too busy towards the week, I'm still in school, so I won't be online on weekdays as much as I would on the weekends. I try to be fair with the server owners, saying when I won't be online, or when I will be inactive, but it's usually not a problem. I try to be online as much as I can, to grow relations with the players and to do great things for the network. A rough estimate would be a minimum of 2-3 hours a day, much longer on weekends.
I have experience in moderating professional servers and servers who just want to have a fun place for minecraft players. I look into this server as a professional server, which I know makes it harder to get involved within the staff members and community, but I can fit just fine. I have owned and configured my own server, it's nothing much; not spectacular or custom, but it was a server. It provided gameplay for a daily 20-30 users, until it met it's end in 2013. It's been long since I owned a server, but I haven't stopped moderating. I've helped a few server owners configure their plugins and solve server wide issues involving both gameplay and the community. I have been Administrator on popular servers, such as ReactiveMC, but was called TitaniumUniverse at the time I was Administrator. It got roughly 60-100 players everyday, depending on the day. That experience made me realize that moderating would become a huge hobby for me, aside from the real world. I have also helped with servers like UnderMine Gaming, CloudCraft, SkepMC, and more. I usually configure their plugins as I usually promise, and I'd be on my way. This time, I look forward to a long history for staffing in Arbictus.
8. Why do you deserve this spot?:
I believe I'm a good candidate for these servers. Not to bring down other applications, but I take time and effort into my applications, to ensure the server owners and developers that I'm a great person for the job. I will put in my best effort into moderating as much as I can, just to live to my word. I give you my word right now, I will make sure the community is a fun and safe place for users of any age group can play and have a good time. I'm a hard worker, and I demand perfection. You can picture me staying up to midnight, looking after the servers and doing whatever you want me to. I'm a determined person, which means if I start something, I won't stop. Anything you need, if it's reasonable, I strive to deliver your needs.
9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member?:
Haha, you got me this time. I am glad to give you my email and phone number, and other contacts, just to keep in touch. I carry my phone everywhere, so you can dial me up anytime. I'm on the computer for a long time, so you can count on me to be online. Also, I've put so much effort into this application, you can't imagine. I usually don't put this much effort into one application, but the look of how professional this server is, it's only fair for me to make a professional application.
10.How important is this to you?:
Not going to lie, if you deny me I'd understand. I take granted the time it takes for me to write the application. However, I do want to moderate a professional server like this. It would be fantastic for me to grow a community and look after the server, and this is the best way possible! I'm not desperate, but I do look forward into acceptance as I staff member.
11.Anything else we should know?:
Haha, another good question. I'm a high school student in sunny California. I love to play instruments and be in band. I play brass instruments as well as piano and percussion. I'm a fun person to be around, and I enjoy long walks on the beach! I am a nice person to any age group and I have many siblings. I love Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, and American Horror Story.
12.Have you read the post completly?:
I read through everything, even all of the application formats I'm not applying for! I've looked into detail to all your requirements and your needs in a good staff member. I love the idea of the server and I hope to be a part of running it!

P.S. If you can, can you leave your opinion on my application. Thanks.
03/19/2015 9:45 pm
OpRaider
MC STAFF APPLICATION
1. Position applying for: Server Moderator

3. UUID ( http://mcuuid.net/ ): 61fc4812-1a5a-4b48-bc4d-7f453aa234e3

4. Skype: michaeldworakowski

5. Skills and Personality: I am very good with plugins. I can work well with other people.

6. How much time can you offer? I can be on the server all day but something i will have other things to do like work and help out around the house.

7. Past experience in this position or something similar: I owned a server before it was home hosted and it had a good amount of people on it. I was staff on a couple different servers.

8. Why do you deserve this spot? When people get out of control like raging and everything I would do everything in my power to keep that player from leaving the server.

9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? I have been on this server everyday for past couple days. And i have over 13 hours played on this server.

10.How important is this to you? I see how great the server can become and i want to help it grow

11.Anything else we should know? Yes, I want to help the server prosper

03/20/2015 2:03 pm
LCBears
Accepted as a helper
03/19/2015 8:43 pm
kha0sc0ntr0l
MC STAFF APPLICATION
1. Position applying for: Server Moderator

2. Age: 18

3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): 04e40f71-db20-4174-93f0-7abce132ac6d

4. Skype: NoveExtreme

5. Skills and Personality: I am experienced in plugins and such as well as being a staff member, I respect all players and staff.

6. How much time can you offer? Any time I am on my compter. Which is all day everyday.

7. Past experience in this position or something similar: I have owned, and been staff on multiple servers. These staff positions included Plugin Manager, Co-Owner, Admin, Head-Admin and so on.

8. Why do you deserve this spot? I have experience and don't like when things are out of control I don't like when players act wrongly in chat etc.

9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? I have out over 18 hours into the server. I have gotten on everyday for the last week

10.How important is this to you? Very I wish to make the server better and can't wait to start with my part in helping the server.

11.Anything else we should know? Yes, I can't wait to get started

03/20/2015 2:02 pm
LCBears
Accepted as a helper
03/19/2015 8:29 pm
MyMCAdmin
I DONT DO SKYPE INTERVIEWS, IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO GET TO KNOW US YOU WOULD OF HAD US DO A SKYPE INTERIVEW IN THE FIRSTPLACE. IF YOU DENIED ME BECAUSE OF THAT, SO BE IT. I HATE DOING SKYPE INTERVIEW.
SORRY FOR THE CAPS, I AM ON A WINDOWS TABLET AND THE KEY GOT STUCK

MC STAFF APPLICATION

IGN : GateKeeperHD / TheNetworkBro ( 2 premium accounts )

1. Position applying for: Head-Administrator / or / Administrator /

2. Age: 16, soon to be 17 in june (23rd)

3. UUID : the link was an error 404 page, idk how to find.

4. Skype: ill give later. People can see this

5. Skills and Personality: my personality, i'd say is fun, awesome, creative and overall cool! , my skills. i can build some-what good, not really professional though.

6. How much time can you offer? as much as i can. i am not going to set a time and not dedicate that much time. ill be on when i can and ill get off when i want. there should be no set time limit for anyone. People have lives too. your server is not more important than our social lives.

7. Past experience in this position or something similar: i've been staff on many servers previously in the past..., i am going to buy my own server soon, for me and my friends just to build on.

8. Why do you deserve this spot? Well I Want To Be A { Head-Admin / Admin / Head-Mod } Because I Know I Am The Best Out Of All Applicants. I Really Know How A Server Should Be Ran. And The Main Reason Why I Want To Be An { Head-Admin / Admin / Head-Mod } Is Because I Can And Will Participate In All Events. And I Can Build Very Cool Spawns, Warps, Or Anything Really! I Also Know How To Code Plugins For Servers. But Thats A Different Topic.
Second Goal For Me Towards The Server Is, Attracting As Much Players As I Can. I Really Wont Focus On The Player Base. But Ill Focus First On The Content. A Servers No Server Without Good Content.
Plus I Like Doing Economy Wise Configuring, Because The Economy Is Most Important Or Even The Second Most , Because Money Is What Players Use To Trade And Bargain With.

A little about yourself: Well I've Been Staff On Many Many Server, But Honestly They Where All Shit. Like I Am Honest. I Am Fun, Caring, Awesome, And Can Be Dedicated.

9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? well i mean i would not of written this long application for nothing. Well I've Been Staff On Many Many Server, But Honestly They Where All Shit. Like I Am Honest. I Am Fun, Caring, Awesome, And Can Be Dedicated.

10.How important is this to you? : well since minecraft is just a game, not really at all. sure i'd be given responsibilities and i'd complete them, but if i have a life issue, i'd put my personal problems before the server, i don't put games before my health,emotional issues, and family. I am a family man, i put that before anything else. Sorry. But yes, it is quite important all else set aside.

11.Anything else we should know? First off, i mean no disrespect and i honestly don't think what i am about to say should affect my application. But for your server to become good, as well as your network... you cannot be so serious, i am a major server owner i've been in the higher ranks with mineplex and hypixel, you cannot start off serious, you need to ease off. Your server will die off if you continue to be so serious. I've learned about this before. Don't test your limitations. Don't buy a super-opped maxed out server with like 32-64gb ram, if you really know deep down inside you won't get popular. Get a noob server first, dedicate time to that, after you receive donations, then you upgrade your specs.

12.Have you read the post completly? Yes.
03/18/2015 2:50 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Princess
Faxwy
1. Position applying for: Forum Moderator

2. Age: 15

3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): 71543fdf-71b4-4c35-93a3-ce3a295094e8

4. Skype: blueeyes.gaming

5. Skills and Personality: Friendly, kind and collected. I currently administrate a XenForo forum, I have help setup a phpBB forum, I have setup an Apache2 web server (along with PHP5 and MySQL). I understand moderator processes. Straight up banning people because they broke one rule without a warning doesn't help the community at all. I aim to be a guiding and helpful moderator.

6. How much time can you offer? Since this is completely on the forums, I will be around for at least 5 hours (here and there a little) everyday. I have access to forums and Skype throughout the day. I am usually online more during the week than the weekend, but no guarantees.

7. Past experience in this position or something similar: As I have stated in the "Skills and Personality" question, I have moderated and administrated several servers ingame and forum-side. Most recently, I have just retired as a moderator and clan officer this week at a community.

8. Why do you deserve this spot? I don't really think there is much of an answer except to say I am more qualified and better fit for this position. I am well experienced in the realm of forums and I enjoy browsing through them. (I don't like answering this type of question. I feel like I am boasting)

9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? I wasn't raised to be a quitter. When I join a community, I put time into it developing friendships with the members of the community and I usually pick up a few good friends.

10. How important is this to you? At this point, I would love to gain more experience in forum moderation, as careers I am looking into need previous experience in forum moderation. Also, I would like to belong somewhere, feel like I have people I can rely on and family. More than anything, I need something to spend my time on, and feel accomplished and be assured that I am not wasting my time. I have taken a look at the forums and TS3 server, and it seems you guys have things in order. I would love to be apart of something with such potential.

11. Anything else we should know? I am frequently on Teamspeak and Skype and I love to voice chat with anyone who wants to! I know you said that age doesn't matter, but I assure you I am much more mature than the average kid my age. I also have a custom-built PC I worked for, and a good headset with a microphone on it.

12. Have you read the post completely? Yes!
03/18/2015 1:37 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
coop230
MC STAFF APPLICATION
1. Position applying for: Server Co-Owner
2. Age: 13
3. UUID ( http://mcuuid.net/ ): 5d0f57aa-5105-412b-bc98-1ff77dafe15e
4. Skype: coop230
5. Skills and Personality: Good with Tech, I'm friendly, responsible and willing to help all the time.
6. How much time can you offer? 2-6 Hours (Only on weekends and Friday because I have school)
7. Past experience in this position or something similar: Admin
8. Why do you deserve this spot? I think I deserve this spot because I want to help others and especially have fun with lots of people.
9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? Yes!
10.How important is this to you? This is important to me because I love to play minecraft and want to help manage a server because I've been very successful with past servers and this server seems really fun.
11.Anything else we should know? I don't really know because I stated a lot above.
12.Have you read the post completely? Yep. It was very informative.

Please accept my form,
Regards,
DoomDesire7
03/19/2015 8:06 pm
LCBears
Denied. looking for more detail and effort in application
03/17/2015 2:33 am
JustANoob
1. Position applying for: I am Applying for Admin
2. Age: I am 14 years of age
3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): 3b4e2ae3-d900-4bec-9a55-4acd871554c7
4. Skype: codegamer123
5. Skills and Personality: I have owned 2 servers an Co-owned many more servers. I know how to use most plugins and how to set permissions. I can find errors in configs and plugins and know nearly every command. I like to keep everything in good order and dedicate nearly all my free time. My personality is kind and chill but when it comes to a problem I like to help. I also love getting involved in the community and getting to know players and staff members.
6. How much time can you offer? i can offer 6-7 hours during the week and 10+ at weekends
7. Past experience in this position or something similar: I have been in every position now from helper to owner and have owned and co owned a lot of servers.
8. Why do you deserve this spot? I deserve this spot because I love moderating, helping and dealing with hackers and trolls I do not tolerate any disrespect to any player and I always take the time to get to every players question and answer it truthfully
9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? You can trust me because I know what i'm doing I will always try to get on in my free time and help out.
10.How important is this to you? If i do get accepted this will be very important to me because I love helping and getting to know new people.
11.Anything else we should know? I think we covered everyting
12.Have you read the post completly? I have read it 3 times.
03/17/2015 2:22 am
coop230
MC STAFF APPLICATION
1. Position applying for: Assistant to Minecraft Director
3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): 5d0f57aa-5105-412b-bc98-1ff77dafe15e
4. Skype: coop230
5. Skills and Personality: Good with Tech, I'm friendly, responsible and willing to help all the time.
6. How much time can you offer? 2-6 Hours (Only on weekends and Friday because I have school)
7. Past experience in this position or something similar: Admin
8. Why do you deserve this spot? I think I deserve this spot because I want to help others and especially have fun with lots of people.
9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? Yes!
10.How important is this to you? This is important to me because I love to play minecraft and want to help manage a server because I've been very successful with past servers and this server seems really fun.
11.Anything else we should know? I don't really know because I stated a lot above.
12.Have you read the post completely? Yep. It was very informative.

Please accept my form,
Regards,
DoomDesire7
03/17/2015 6:24 pm
Adam_Starr
That position has already been taken, my apologies. Denied.
03/17/2015 1:57 am
ToNoobForYou
Name: Chandler
IGN: ToNoobForYou
Position of interest? Why? The position of interest that im currently looking for would be a postion such as a Head Admin, mainly because I love encouring people to do their best even when they are at their worst, in times past I've been an admin on 2 severs including a pixelmon server and on other severs have worked my way up through constant play to achieve moderators and also if the server was really good and I enjoyed it I would donate ever so often to keep the server up. Now I want to be an Admin on your sever because I actually want your server to prosper and make it bigger and larger as ever! Now that may be a stretch for some servers but I see the potential in any server such as RPG, PVP, and MMO servers.

Best method of contact: Email- Chandlersoto@Hotmail.com Or PM also in the comments (Ill check the comments regularly)

How long have you been playing minecraft?: about 4 years ever since beta

What skills do you have?: Skills as far as playing minecraft include building, socializing, enforcing, and investing time in to a game I love to play as much as I possibly can. Im currently looking for an Administrator position mainly because im able to help people in a friendly way at the same time as being a strong enforcer of rule breaking, cheating, and as such.

A little about you: Im currently 16 going on 17 in about a month, I'm currently going in to business administation and focusing that as my major for college but at the moment taking as many leadership courses as possible and applying this to student government to further leadership qualities.

Are you currently staff on other servers? (Be honest its not a bad thing): Currently an Administrator for a Pixelmon server yes.

Are you able to work with confidential files? (Basically don't share the clients plugins or information): I am indeed.

Maturity level (1-10) 8-9 on a daily basis but when rules are broken 10

Socializer with people of staff and also the server? (1-10) 10

What is your weaknesses? Now this is an interesting question, I would say that my biggest weakness would be Impactience mainly because I dont want things to happen over a long amount of time. I want things done when I say I want them done which can be a struggle at times but also can make things incredibly effecient.

Skype- Chandler Soto

How are you with Staff? With other members of staff I only expect the best of the best out of them and if thrown off of focus snap them back in to shape such as using foul languages when not supposed to and also if the staff member is abusing the power bestoued on them, if everything is in shape at that point I love talking and getting to know and meet the staff members of a server and do what ever I can to have the whole server have a good time together.

Mojang UUID-86740bee-e16d-4e2e-9635-8258d355bd97

Time offered- Usually weekdays 3-5 hours (On student government so things may come up) while on weekends I can usually spend 5-6 hours a day

Why do I deserve this spot? Firstly, I love getting into servers I see prosperity in, this one seems like it's growing fast and I love servers that do that, I believe that you should pick me for this spot through my enthusiasm to grow the server and help manage a great community.

Ability to trust I can be active? Recently I have been away from my computer for a couple of months mainly because I tore my ACL while I was practicing for soccer try outs so I wasn't able to get on as much because of treatments and physical therapy, but now I would love to be able to get on at least once everyday

How important is this to me? Very! I would love to be able to contribute to such a great community that you guys are making!

Have you read everything? Yes I have.

(If you require more of an information card about me and or what qualities I will bring to your server send a PM! or write it in the comments and I will respond as fast as I can)

*SORRY THIS IS LONG.... But, I was wondering, when will the Public Relations Director be open? I was looking for that position more than this one because I love forums and engaging with the community*
03/17/2015 6:27 pm
LCBears
Accepted for Interview will add you on skype
03/16/2015 11:12 pm
Keyflings
1. Position applying for: Admin/Builder. Whatever I get into lol
2. Age: 18
3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): e21400c4-fb6f-4715-848e-7861798ce28e
4. Skype: Bambii x3
5. Skills and Personality: Skills are above average, and I have a creative, amazing personality ^~^
6. How much time can you offer? weekdays: All day after 3:00
7. Past experience in this position or something similar: I was a developer for a popular server (forgot the name)
8. Why do you deserve this spot? I don't really "Deserve" it, I just need a server to be admin on ;-;
9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? I NEVER lie, and if I do somehow, I get anxiety and guilt, which makes me tell the truth right away.
10.How important is this to you? VERY DD
11.Anything else we should know? I'm a VERY Happy person xD
12.Have you read the post completely? Of course c:
03/17/2015 6:23 pm
Adam_Starr
Denied.
03/16/2015 10:54 pm
LCBears
Uber_Gaming and deanislig have been Accepted for Interviews.
03/16/2015 10:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Lavaboy844
MC STAFF APPLICATION
1. Position applying for: Whatever rank you feel I should start off with.

3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): eedfd91d-269a-47db-a1d4-0fe41bb44758

4. Skype: Lavaboy844

5. Skills and Personality: My skills are with administrating, I am a small bit good with plugin configuration. My personality is someone thats fun to be around.

6. How much time can you offer? 3-10 hours on Weekdays 6-12+ hours on weekends.

7. Past experience in this position or something similar: I was an Administrator of a modded network(tekkit classic)known as Darkade Network.

8. Why do you deserve this spot? I deserve this spot because I am above the average Minecraft player, I am not just some 11 year old cussing douchebag. Lately I have been
very interested in getting back to being a staff member on a server.

9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? I am very loyal until the end, all servers I have been staff on I stayed loyal to until the server closed down for good and if it ever opened back up I would gladly join back.

10.How important is this to you? Being accepted to a staff position on any server good or bad is very important to me. I do not like

11.Anything else we should know? I am not that good with applications but you will surely see that I am a good staff member to have.

12.Have you read the post completely? Yes.
03/16/2015 10:53 pm
LCBears
Denied
03/16/2015 10:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
deanislig
2. Age: I am 13
3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): 73348ea0-50d0-4520-a059-15f0cd3f61d3
4. Skype: My skype is amandarockz596
5. Skills and Personality: Two of my helpful skills would be problem solving and solving arguements. I find a hard problem to be a nice challenge, and I tend to approach any situation in a calm manner, and look at it logically for a solution. As I have grown up around 2 cousins and brother, I have seen my fair share of silly arguements. I have always kind've been the mediator between them, and have been quite sucessful at it due to my patience and kindness. I would describe my personality as soft-spoken, patient, and kind. However I won't lie, I have my fair share of stubborness.
6. How much time can you offer? I will play (an estimate) about 1-4 hours on a weeknight, and 1-7 hours on a weekend day. I do not have any afterschool activites that would conflict this estimate, though I do have family and friends that I give time to.
7. Past experience in this position or something similar: My experience in the staff field would be Co-owner twice, Head admin once, and moderator on 2 servers. Unfortunately none of these servers have become very sucessful, however I believe the time I put in, the people I met, and the skills I learned gave me the experience I have.
8. Why do you deserve this spot? I believe that I deserve this spot because I am dedicated and I care. For me this isn't just something to fill in my time, I am interested in meeting new people, helping a community grow, and just help the server however I can.
9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member? Well, in my personal opinion, you really can't purely from this application. For instance, someone that is not very good at writing, may be an excellent staff member. And vise versa, someone with a way with words could be lazy and make bad decisions. All I can tell you is to take my word for it, really, and I will prove to you my dedication and devotion through my actions, if I get accepted.
10.How important is this to you? I take any server I am staff on very seriously. This isn't always the best quality, because sometimes I can be a little too serious, but I greatly enjoy the satisfaction of helping a server grow and just being part of it. I can assure you I will do the best I can to be a dedicated and kind staff member.
11.Anything else we should know? Not much, I have a school Beta club field trip this Wednesday-Friday evening, so if I get accepted then I may not be active for a few days.
12.Have you read the post completely? Yes I have, and from what I read this server seems to have quite good potential, in my opinion.
03/16/2015 8:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Yshi1610
What's a UUID BTW?
03/16/2015 11:13 pm
Keyflings
It's pretty much your Minecraft/Mojang ID.
03/15/2015 4:16 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dolphin
Uber_Gaming
BUILDER APPLICATION
1. Age: 16
2. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/):aae1dd43-b220-4f34-b0d1-2b784d81ec1e
3. Skype: reunion11011
4. Proof of Work (pictures required): http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/uber_gaming/
5. Style of Builds: Medieval, Modern
6. Anything else? ive been playign on your server for a while and you guys need some help
7. How much time can you offer? as much as you guys need
8. Have you read the post completly? of course
03/15/2015 4:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Yshi1610
1. Age: 9 ( Although I am mature)
2. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): a7d01e68-8aa6-45a9-aae7-acbe24bad56e
3. Skype: Yshi1610
4. Proof of Work (pictures required): http://imgur.com/a/IJCbz
5. Style of Builds: I kind of like to just build what pops in my mind, so you could say I use my mind for my builds. I tend to experiment what I build, and I tend to build randomly sometimes to see how they look.
6. Anything else? I have good knowledge of WorldEdit. I will tell someone if I go on vacation so no one thinks I'm not active. Also, if you have anymore questions, contact me on Skype.
7. How much time can you offer? Maybe about 3 hours since I have school and homework. (Estimated time)
8. Have you read the post completly? Yes, I have read the whole post. I have read all the things that are important which is the whole post.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope this was not a waste of your time. -Yshi
03/16/2015 10:48 pm
LCBears
Denied.
03/15/2015 3:00 am
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
A little bump to help keep this post a live ^__^
03/14/2015 1:31 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dat Crazy Gamer Guy
Seems pretty interesting
03/14/2015 3:09 pm
Aanndryyyy
Thank you for the support!
03/14/2015 8:16 am
Aanndryyyy
New recruiter - frag0maticcrap!
03/14/2015 5:21 am
nose cope
BUILDER APPLICATION
1. Age: 15
2. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): 51527bf7-3a8b-4d21-8d99-1e4fc06e82d9
3. Skype: mankysam
4. Proof of Work (pictures required):
http://prntscr.com/6gkjxn
http://prntscr.com/6gkk8e (don't mind the giant fox in the background)
http://prntscr.com/6gkkfz
http://prntscr.com/6gkkjg
http://prntscr.com/6gknfe
http://prntscr.com/6gkkq9
http://prntscr.com/6gknqu
5. Style of Builds: I tend to build in medieval more than I do any other style. I'm pretty good at terraforming - with a brush tool and not - which is visible in the last two screenshots. Trees too, I'm pretty good at making them.
6. Anything else? I have a large knowledge of WorldEdit and Voxel Sniper. I've been aiming to build detailed structures for around a year now (http://prntscr.com/6gkn4i I built that a year ago to this day, how time flies). I also like to experiment with building styles and apply random blocks to my builds to see how they look, this adds a unique look to the builds.
7. How much time can you offer?
I tend to build until I'm fed up of building for that day and feel like doing something else. The second screenshot I posted was done in just over a week, so that could show a little bit of my dedication to building. So roughly about 5 or 6 hours a week (which is an exaggerated estimate).
8. Have you read the post completely?
I have read all I feel is needed to be read. For example, I have not read about the Network Management as I don't feel as if this is what I need tor read.

Thanks for reading my application and I'll hope to hear from you soon enough!
03/14/2015 6:19 am
Aanndryyyy
03/14/2015 3:17 am
Aanndryyyy
Minecraft Director position has opened up!
Looking for someone who is dedicated, well managed and is capable of setting up servers with the help of other staff members to replace that position!
03/13/2015 5:24 pm
Level 27 : Expert Architect
OfficialBuilders
Thanks for replying to my email. Hope to talk to you soon!
03/13/2015 2:37 pm
Aanndryyyy
[spoiler=View Post][quote="magnhunter89876"][quote="ukunilus"][center][simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/title.png[/simg][/center]

[center][size=70][i]This is a big post with lots of information and a serious network startup! If you are just chilling around, I suggest you find another recruitment post to chill and make jokes at.[/i][/size][/center]

[center][simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/about.png[/simg][/center]
[center]Arbictus Network is a huge upcoming multi-gaming network. We are planning to open public and private servers for many, many games. Also we will have a huge online community with forums, blogs and more. We have already launched our first Minecraft Server and currently looking for various staff members to get a new server up and running.

We are not focusing only on one game, soon we will launch servers for other games, suggested by the community.

Currently we have a minecraft factions server available to the public (mcus1.arbictus.com:25718) and a Garry's Mod server being made in the background.

[url]arbictus.com[/url] | [url]forum.arbictus.com[/url][/center]

[center][simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/goals.png[/simg][/center]
[center]» Create a lot of unique, custom content, available only on Arbictus Network servers «
» Have at least one player play on our servers from every country in the world «
» Unique and enjoyable gaming experience for Everyone «
» Maintain a balanced gaming experience for all parties «
» Well organized and administered Community «
» Have a Community-Based Network «
» Become a popular Network «[/center]

[center][simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/ranks.png[/simg][/center]
[center][b][color=#FF0000]♦[/color] - Recruitment Closed | [color=#00FF00]♦[/color] - Recruitment Open[/b][/center]
[spoiler=Department of Network Management][size=85][b]Department description:[/b] [i]Manage the network and make the most important decisions.[/i][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF00]Network Director[/color] [size=80](1/1)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Position held by:[/b] [i]Andry[/i][/size]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Directs the Network. Looks over Network Staff.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/netdirector.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#00FFFF]Network Deputy[/color] [size=80](1/1)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Position held by:[/b] [i]Tony[/i][/size]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Assist Network Director.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/netdeputy.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#0000FF]Network Managers[/color] [size=80](1/2)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Position held by:[/b] [i]Alonzo[/i][/size]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Manages the Network.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/netmanager.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FF00FF]Network Interns[/color] [size=80](0/3)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Position held by:[/b] [i]null[/i][/size]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Assist Network Manager.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/netintern.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[size=70][i]These positions can not be applied for.[/i][/size][/spoiler][spoiler=Department of Public Relations][size=85][b]Department description:[/b] [i]Manage the community in forums and elsewhere.[/i][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF00]Public Relations Director[/color] [size=80](0/1)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Director of Public Relations. Manages all PR Staff Members. Has the power to kick, ban, warn or recruit PR Staff.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/prdirector.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF80]Assistant to Public Relations Director[/color] [size=80](0/1)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Assistant of Public Relations Director.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/prdirectoras.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FF00FF]Forum Moderator[/color] [size=80](0/5)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Moderates the Network Forum.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/forummod.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[size=70][i]These positions can be applied for.[/i][/size][/spoiler][spoiler=Department of Game Affairs][size=85][b]Department description:[/b] [i]Handels requests in-game and support tickets.[/i][/size]

[size=150]This department is under construction and a staff hierarchy hasn't been done as of yet.[/size]

[size=70][i]These positions can be applied for.[/i][/size][/spoiler][spoiler=Department of Technology][size=85][b]Department description:[/b] [i]Takes care of hostings, security, services & more.[/i][/size]

[size=150]This department is under construction and a staff hierarchy hasn't been done as of yet.[/size]

[size=70][i]These positions can be applied for.[/i][/size][/spoiler][spoiler=Department of Minecraft Servers Management][size=85][b]Department description:[/b] [i]Take care of all Minecraft Servers.[/i][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF00]Minecraft Director[/color] [size=80](1/1)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Position held by:[/b] [i]Wes[/i][/size]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]In charge of all Network Minecraft Servers.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/mcdir.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF80]Assistant to Minecraft Director[/color] [size=80](0/1)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Assistant to Network Minecraft Servers Director.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/assmcdir.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#0000FF]Minecraft Supervisor[/color] [size=80](1/2)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Position held by:[/b] [i]KillForPancakes[/i][/size]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Head of Minecraft Servers Staff.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/mcssup.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF80]Server Owner[/color] [size=80](one per server)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]In charge of one Arbictus Network Minecraft Server. Basically an Owner of the server. Has the highest authority in the server.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/srvowner.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF80]Server Co-Owner[/color] [size=80](one per server)[/size] [color=#FF0000]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Assistant to Server Owner. This position can be empty.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/srvco.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF80]Server Head-Admin[/color] [size=80](one per server)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Server specific server management.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/srvhadmin.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF80]Server Admin[/color] [size=80](two per server)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Administrate the server, keep server under control and running smoothly. Check on Moderators work.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/srvadmin.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF80]Server Moderator[/color] [size=80](four per server)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Moderate the server, keep server under control and running smoothly. Check on Helpers work.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/srvmod.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF80]Server Helper[/color] [size=80](unlimited per server)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Help players in-game, report rulebrakers on forums or directly.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/srvhelp.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF80]Head-Builder[/color] [size=80](0/1)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Lead the Build Team of Arbictus Network.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/hbuilder.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF80]Builder[/color] [size=80](1/10)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Build creations for Arbictus Network Minecraft Servers.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/builder.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[size=70][i]Some of these positions can be applied for.[/i][/size][/spoiler][spoiler=Department of Garry's Mod Servers Management][size=85][b]Department description:[/b] [i]Manage all Garry's Mod Servers.[/i][/size]

[size=150]Garry's Mod server(s) are in early development and a staff hierarchy hasn't been done as of yet.[/size]
[center][b]In charge of development:[/b] [i]Daletski[/i][/center]

[size=70][i]These positions can not be applied for.[/i][/size][/spoiler][spoiler=Department of Development][size=85][b]Department description:[/b] [i]Take care of all Minecraft Servers.[/i][/size]
[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FFBF00]Director of Development[/color] [size=80](0/1)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Manages all developers, developer himself/herself.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/devdir.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FF00FF]JAVA Developer[/color] [size=80](0/3)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Develops JAVA Plugins for MC Servers.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/javadev.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FF00FF]WEB Developer[/color] [size=80](0/3)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Develops Web stuff for the network.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/webdev.png[/simg]

[hr][/hr]
[b][color=#FF00FF]LUA Developer[/color] [size=80](0/3)[/size] [color=#00FF00]♦[/color][/b]
[size=85][b]Job description:[/b] [i]Develops Lua plugins for GMod server.[/i][/size]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/luadev.png[/simg]

[size=70][i]These positions can be applied for.[/i][/size][/spoiler]
[center][size=70][i]New departments will form when time goes by and new game servers introduced.[/i][/size][/center]

[center][simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/sinfo.png[/simg][/center]
[center]In Arbictus Network, every staff member has multiple responsibilities. This keeps the staff teams organized and the community in good health.[/center]
[spoiler=Stuff that will get you banned/demoted]Inactivity on both, Forum and Server without a solid reason is not tolerated and will result in a kick from the staff team. Rank abuse and multiple reports with solid proof by community members will result in an instantaneous Demotion and permanent ban from the position you got demoted from. Doing something that makes the community drive mad will get you banned from all staff position on the network.

The strike (a.k.a warnings) system is simple, each strike has different effect on you. Maximum strike level is 5, but each strike could not be 1 level, some may be even up to 3 levels. Strikes fade away over time, but reset the fade time on all strikes when new strike is added. Directors and Network Staff are allowed to ban/kick you on-spot.[/spoiler]

[center][simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/recruitment.png[/simg][/center]
[center][size=70][i]There is a total of 25 staff positions and more to come.[/i][/size][/center]
[center]Currently we are looking for Minecraft Staff, MC Builders, JAVA Developers mainly and future beta testers. Applying for other ranks is allowed, if applications are tanken for that position (check Ranks). Network Server Directors will be picked from the MC Staff over time for our new servers or current.[/center]

[center]You can apply using the correct application format below or a custom format, that includes the bolded information from the application template. Post it here or PM it to Arbictus Network on PMC or email it to [url=mailto:network@arbictus.com]network@arbictus.com[/url].[/center]

[spoiler=Read before Applying!]There is no specific age limit!

1) Teamspeak and Skype are a must when joining our Network as a Staff Member.
2) You must have a solid internet connection, a microphone and a solid computer.[/spoiler]

[center][size=80][b]Please copy everything from the spoiler and format your application. Reading a wall of text is not fun.[/b][/size][/center]
[spoiler=MC Staff Application Format][b]MC STAFF APPLICATION[/b]
[b]1. Position applying for:[/b]
[b]2. Age:[/b]
[b]3. UUID (mcuuid.net/):[/b]
[b]4. Skype:[/b]
12.Have you read the post completly?[/spoiler]
[spoiler=MC Builder Application Format][b]BUILDER APPLICATION[/b]
[b]1. Age:[/b]
[b]2. UUID (mcuuid.net/):[/b]
[b]3. Skype:[/b]
[b]4. Proof of Work (pictures required):[/b]
5. Style of Builds:
6. Anything else?
8. Have you read the post completly?[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Developer Application Format][b]DEVELOPER APPLICATION[/b]
[b]1. Position applying for:[/b]
[b]2. Age:[/b]
[b]4. Skype:[/b]
6. Previous work (portfolio):
8. Have you read the post completly?[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Beta Tester Application Format][size=200][b]Sign up for our newsletter to get notifications when beta testing opens for new servers [url]eepurl.com/baea0b[/url].[/b][/size][/spoiler]

[center][simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/faq.png[/simg][/center]
[center][size=70][i]Frequently Asked Questions[/i][/size][/center]
[center][size=80][i]If you have any questions, feel free to ask them down below or by PM or email (network@arbictus.com)![/i][/size][/center]
[spoiler=Does Arbcitus already have gaming servers publically available?][i]Yes, we do! Join our Factions MC Server at [b]mcus1.arbictus.com:25718[/b] and visit our teamspeak ([b]voice.arbictus.com:10205[/b]), if you would like to talk to the network staff and minecraft staff![/i][/spoiler][spoiler=What happens when I get accepted?][i]You will be meeting Arbictus Staff in a Meeting in a Teamspeak Meeting, where we will ask you some additional questions. If you successfully do that, you will be part of the Arbictus Staff Team.[/i][/spoiler][spoiler=Do we have a website?][i]Yes, we do! Our main is [url]arbictus.com/[/url] . Our forums are at [url]forum.arbictus.com/[/url] . Also we have set up our community in many other places.

[b]Steam[/b] [url]steamcommunity.com/groups/Arbictus_Network[/url]
[b]Plug.dj[/b] [url]plug.dj/arbictus-network-official[/url]
[b]Youtube[/b] [url=www.youtube.com/channel/UCbiHI3osynIZNSVHsScYkxA]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbiHI3 ... SVHsScYkxA[/url][/i][/spoiler][spoiler=Will Staff Members get paid/rewarded with money?][i]No, not a single staff member will get paid neither rewarded directly with money. Joining the Staff Team of Arbictus is your personal decision and so is to leave it.

We can promise you a good reputation if you follow the rules of our network and contribute to the Network.[/i][/spoiler][spoiler=What games is Arbictus going to make a server for?][i]We are aiming for a Community-Driven network, where important decisions are made with the help of the Community. This includes making a server for a new game. At our highest peak we hope to have servers for all of the popular games out there with a great community. Some games will have more servers, some less.[/i][/spoiler][spoiler=Will this Network turn into a Pay to Play Network?][i]Absoluetly not, although we will have premium ranks available, but none of them will give an unfair advantage over a normal player, who is enjoing the server as is. Also a few premium servers might be made, that require a payment to enter.[/i][/spoiler]

[center][simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/support.png[/simg][/center]
[center][b]Use these banners to support us! Make sure they link back to us [/b][/center]
[spoiler=Banners | Big & Small][b]Big Banners - (1100x124)[/b]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/isupport.png[/simg]

[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/member.png[/simg]

[b]Small Banners - (500x50)[/b]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/smallsupport.png[/simg]

[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/membersmall.png[/simg]

[b]Very Small Banners - (200x40)[/b]
[simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/titles/xs.png[/simg][/spoiler]

[center][simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/accepted.png[/simg][/center]
[center][size=70][i]Changelog of accepted people.[/i][/size][/center]

[spoiler=View Changelog][b][color=#00FF00]♦[/color] - [/b][i][u]onm224[/u] accepted as [u]Builder[/u].[/i][/spoiler]

[center][simg]cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/sponsors.png[/simg][/center]
[center][url=selectnode.com/][simg]http://cdn.arbictus.com/pmc/sponsor.png[/simg][/url][/center]

[center][color=#FFBF00][size=200][b]Post is updated daily![/b][/size][/color][/center][/quote][/spoiler]

Good post, alot of info, i think this server can go long way.[/quote]

Thank you! This means alot
03/13/2015 2:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
ukunilus

This is a big post with lots of information and a serious network startup! If you are just chilling around, I suggest you find another recruitment post to chill and make jokes at.

Arbictus Network is a huge upcoming multi-gaming network. We are planning to open public and private servers for many, many games. Also we will have a huge online community with forums, blogs and more. We have already launched our first Minecraft Server and currently looking for various staff members to get a new server up and running.

We are not focusing only on one game, soon we will launch servers for other games, suggested by the community.

Currently we have a minecraft factions server available to the public (mcus1.arbictus.com:25718) and a Garry's Mod server being made in the background.

http://arbictus.com | http://forum.arbictus.com

» Create a lot of unique, custom content, available only on Arbictus Network servers «
» Have at least one player play on our servers from every country in the world «
» Unique and enjoyable gaming experience for Everyone «
» Maintain a balanced gaming experience for all parties «
» Well organized and administered Community «
» Have a Community-Based Network «
» Become a popular Network «

- Recruitment Closed | - Recruitment Open

Department of Network Management
Department description: Manage the network and make the most important decisions.

Network Director (1/1)
Position held by: Andry
Job description: Directs the Network. Looks over Network Staff.

Network Deputy (1/1)
Position held by: Tony
Job description: Assist Network Director.

Network Managers (1/2)
Position held by: Alonzo
Job description: Manages the Network.

Network Interns (0/3)
Position held by: null
Job description: Assist Network Manager.

These positions can not be applied for.
Department of Public Relations
Department description: Manage the community in forums and elsewhere.

Public Relations Director (0/1)
Job description: Director of Public Relations. Manages all PR Staff Members. Has the power to kick, ban, warn or recruit PR Staff.

Assistant to Public Relations Director (0/1)
Job description: Assistant of Public Relations Director.

Forum Moderator (0/5)
Job description: Moderates the Network Forum.

These positions can be applied for.
Department of Game Affairs
Department description: Handels requests in-game and support tickets.

This department is under construction and a staff hierarchy hasn't been done as of yet.

Department of Technology
Department description: Takes care of hostings, security, services & more.

This department is under construction and a staff hierarchy hasn't been done as of yet.

Department of Minecraft Servers Management
Department description: Take care of all Minecraft Servers.

Minecraft Director (1/1)
Position held by: Wes
Job description: In charge of all Network Minecraft Servers.

Assistant to Minecraft Director (0/1)
Job description: Assistant to Network Minecraft Servers Director.

Minecraft Supervisor (1/2)
Position held by: KillForPancakes
Job description: Head of Minecraft Servers Staff.

Server Owner (one per server)
Job description: In charge of one Arbictus Network Minecraft Server. Basically an Owner of the server. Has the highest authority in the server.

Server Co-Owner (one per server)
Job description: Assistant to Server Owner. This position can be empty.

Server Head-Admin (one per server)
Job description: Server specific server management.

Server Admin (two per server)
Job description: Administrate the server, keep server under control and running smoothly. Check on Moderators work.

Server Moderator (four per server)
Job description: Moderate the server, keep server under control and running smoothly. Check on Helpers work.

Server Helper (unlimited per server)
Job description: Help players in-game, report rulebrakers on forums or directly.

Head-Builder (0/1)
Job description: Lead the Build Team of Arbictus Network.

Builder (1/10)
Job description: Build creations for Arbictus Network Minecraft Servers.

Some of these positions can be applied for.
Department of Garry's Mod Servers Management
Department description: Manage all Garry's Mod Servers.

Garry's Mod server(s) are in early development and a staff hierarchy hasn't been done as of yet.
In charge of development: Daletski

These positions can not be applied for.
Department of Development
Department description: Take care of all Minecraft Servers.

Director of Development (0/1)
Job description: Manages all developers, developer himself/herself.

JAVA Developer (0/3)
Job description: Develops JAVA Plugins for MC Servers.

WEB Developer (0/3)
Job description: Develops Web stuff for the network.

LUA Developer (0/3)
Job description: Develops Lua plugins for GMod server.

New departments will form when time goes by and new game servers introduced.

In Arbictus Network, every staff member has multiple responsibilities. This keeps the staff teams organized and the community in good health.

Stuff that will get you banned/demoted
Inactivity on both, Forum and Server without a solid reason is not tolerated and will result in a kick from the staff team. Rank abuse and multiple reports with solid proof by community members will result in an instantaneous Demotion and permanent ban from the position you got demoted from. Doing something that makes the community drive mad will get you banned from all staff position on the network.

The strike (a.k.a warnings) system is simple, each strike has different effect on you. Maximum strike level is 5, but each strike could not be 1 level, some may be even up to 3 levels. Strikes fade away over time, but reset the fade time on all strikes when new strike is added. Directors and Network Staff are allowed to ban/kick you on-spot.

There is a total of 25 staff positions and more to come.

Currently we are looking for Minecraft Staff, MC Builders, JAVA Developers mainly and future beta testers. Applying for other ranks is allowed, if applications are tanken for that position (check Ranks). Network Server Directors will be picked from the MC Staff over time for our new servers or current.

You can apply using the correct application format below or a custom format, that includes the bolded information from the application template. Post it here or PM it to Arbictus Network on PMC or email it to network@arbictus.com.

Read before Applying!
There is no specific age limit!

1) Teamspeak and Skype are a must when joining our Network as a Staff Member.
2) You must have a solid internet connection, a microphone and a solid computer.

Please copy everything from the spoiler and format your application. Reading a wall of text is not fun.

MC Staff Application Format
MC STAFF APPLICATION
1. Position applying for:
2. Age:
3. UUID (mcuuid.net/):
4. Skype:
12.Have you read the post completly?

MC Builder Application Format
BUILDER APPLICATION
1. Age:
2. UUID (mcuuid.net/):
3. Skype:
4. Proof of Work (pictures required):
5. Style of Builds:
6. Anything else?
8. Have you read the post completly?

Developer Application Format
DEVELOPER APPLICATION
1. Position applying for:
2. Age:
4. Skype:
6. Previous work (portfolio):
8. Have you read the post completly?

Beta Tester Application Format
Sign up for our newsletter to get notifications when beta testing opens for new servers http://eepurl.com/baea0b.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them down below or by PM or email (network@arbictus.com)!

Does Arbcitus already have gaming servers publically available?
Yes, we do! Join our Factions MC Server at mcus1.arbictus.com:25718 and visit our teamspeak (voice.arbictus.com:10205), if you would like to talk to the network staff and minecraft staff!
What happens when I get accepted?
You will be meeting Arbictus Staff in a Meeting in a Teamspeak Meeting, where we will ask you some additional questions. If you successfully do that, you will be part of the Arbictus Staff Team.
Do we have a website?
Will Staff Members get paid/rewarded with money?
No, not a single staff member will get paid neither rewarded directly with money. Joining the Staff Team of Arbictus is your personal decision and so is to leave it.

We can promise you a good reputation if you follow the rules of our network and contribute to the Network.
What games is Arbictus going to make a server for?
We are aiming for a Community-Driven network, where important decisions are made with the help of the Community. This includes making a server for a new game. At our highest peak we hope to have servers for all of the popular games out there with a great community. Some games will have more servers, some less.
Will this Network turn into a Pay to Play Network?
Absoluetly not, although we will have premium ranks available, but none of them will give an unfair advantage over a normal player, who is enjoing the server as is. Also a few premium servers might be made, that require a payment to enter.

Use these banners to support us! Make sure they link back to us

Banners | Big & Small
Big Banners - (1100x124)

Small Banners - (500x50)

Very Small Banners - (200x40)

Changelog of accepted people.

View Changelog
- onm224 accepted as Builder.

Post is updated daily!

Good post, alot of info, i think this server can go long way.
03/13/2015 1:13 pm
XxStormcrafterxX
May I ask why the admin application was denied?
03/13/2015 12:26 pm
XxStormcrafterxX
BUILDER APPLICATION
1. Age: 16
2. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): 6d323bda-8347-4ba9-9bb0-65763b5c5380
3. Skype: stormcreeper111
4. Proof of Work (pictures required): http://imgur.com/Ct4uXuF,9IR9cpS,l03FinW#2
5. Style of Builds: Anything really but Fantasy is weak style.
6. Anything else? I have already made and posted a staff application but I would happy to be staff and builder/ Please do not worry I could manage both easily as I am very organized when it comes to time.
7. How much time can you offer? As much as you need as long as it does not interfere with school.
8. Have you read the post completly? Completely and entirely.
03/13/2015 12:34 pm
Aanndryyyy
Accepted for Builder. Admin application denied.

03/13/2015 12:11 pm
XxStormcrafterxX
MC STAFF APPLICATION
1. Position applying for: Server Head-Admin
3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): 6d323bda-8347-4ba9-9bb0-65763b5c5380
[b][b]4. Skype[/b]: stormcreeper111
[b]5. Skills and Personality:[/b] I am an outgoing person who loves to meet new people and I like to talk a lot and help others as much as possible.
[b]6. How much time can you offer?[/b]: I can offer as much time as you need as long as it does not interfere with school.
[b]7. Past experience in this position or something similar:[/b] I have held positions such as admin and moderator multiple times before, on all of these servers I have been very active and a community favorite among the players. These servers have shut down and now I have lots of free time to dedicate to your server if I am to be accepted.
[b]8. Why do you deserve this spot?[/b]: Because I can be very dedicated and loyal to your server and I will provide anything that you need that is within my set of skills.
[b]9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member?:[/b] The truth is that on the internet you cant trust many people but I believe that I can be trusted, being a person of pure intellect I don't believe in betraying my friends.
[b]10.How important is this to you?[/b] Because I like to play Minecraft but I also like to help others so this is nice blend of the two and I also wanted to find a decent server to have a position on to where I can enjoy that blend and I believe that this server could be that server.
[b]11.Anything else we should know?[/b] I do have a teamspeak and I am also getting a new computer from iBuyPower at the end of March, but if there is anything else you need to know I would be happy to oblige.
[b]12.Have you read the post completly?[/b] I have.

Thank you for reading,
Will
03/12/2015 10:47 pm
AznNinja_
MC STAFF APPLICATION
3. UUID (http://mcuuid.net/): c2814c28-1603-45df-84b7-49ca94839348
4. Skype: cha.yang67
5. Skills and Personality: I have owned a server before and I am good at permissions, config-ing, fixing/managing plugins and so on. On my personality Im outgoing and pretty chill when playing and hanging out with others on the server but other than that i love to help others with whatever they are in need of my service.
6. How much time can you offer? about 2-4 hours per day.
7. Past experience in this position or something similar: Im pretty experienced with Admin and all the other ranks such as Mod, helper and op because i have owned a server before and have been staff on many servers in the past.
8. Why do you deserve this spot?: I think i deserve this because of my knowledge of knowing what to do with a server and how to work a server because i did own a server and it was successful for a year and a half. Also i think i deserve this spot because i have a positive attitude towards others and i love to help others.
9. How can we trust that you are going to be a dedicated/devoted staff member?: You can't really trust others because we just met but i will try my best to be on everyday for 2-4 hours depending on what events are going on IRL.
10.How important is this to you?: This is important to me because i love to help other peoples server and i love to help others and i want their server to be successful.
11.Anything else we should know?: Nope
12.Have you read the post completly?: Most of them.
03/13/2015 12:31 pm
Aanndryyyy
03/13/2015 9:52 pm
AznNinja_
Im accepted but i have not been contacted
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome