Arbictus Network //. Server Staff Recruitment //.

it44123's Avatar it441231/29/15 7:50 pm
1 emeralds 227 5
2/2/2015 3:41 pm
Leeshewan123456789's Avatar Leeshewan123456789

Arbictus Network

APPLICATION FORMAT AT THE BOTTOM!

I'm the Factions server owner(In development atm)

For development status visit http://status.arbictus.com/

About //.

Arbictus Network will become a huge community with it's own servers for many, many games (including, but not limited to: Garry's Mod, Counter Strike, DayZ, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, TF 2, Terraria, Rust, Battlefield, Space Engineers). We will start with Minecraft and grow from there.

With these great servers there will be a huge web community with forums and other stuff like gameplay videos, game reviews, tutorials and much more.

As everything thing takes time so will this project. Currently it is still an idea that I am trying to bring to life. If you would like to support it, sign up for the newsletter and spread the word or if you would like to help us, make sure you tell us! Any kind of feedback is welcome.

/// Our Terms

General

You must be 16 or older to apply and work for this Community
You must have Skype and Email and you must check them daily
Your information will be stored privately

Instant Ban Scenarios

Sharing private information, including staff messages
Letting unauthorized people into the system
Repeatedly letting down your co-workers and failing on tasks

[center][b][color=#4040FF][size=150]Rank Format Below.[/color][/size][/b][/center]
[spoiler]Rank? Admin, Moderator, Helper, Developer(Must be familiar with java code)
Name:
IGN:
How much time can you contribute per day?
What can you contribute to the Network?
Past Experience:
Have you been staff on multiple servers (if so, which servers)?[/spoiler]
[hr][/hr]
[b][size=200]In partnership with Venimousity Minecraft Hosting[/size][/b]
it44123
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/02/2015 3:41 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Leeshewan123456789
Rank? Admin

Name:Lee

IGN:Leeshewan

Timezone:Uk

Past bans (if any)?Nope

How much time can you contribute per day?4-5 hours

What can you contribute to the Network?Yes I Am 11 But Please Do Not Care About My Age, Yes I Know People My Age Are Mostly Griefers And Most Off Them Say "Im Not A Griefer I Promise" And Then You Log On And Your Server Is Detroyed...Its Happend To Me Once Or Twice... But Well Im Not One Off Them And I Think That Instead Off Giving People Staff Instantly You Should Make Them Things Like Trial Admin Or Trial Builder Etc... Enough About That.. I Think You Should Pick Me Because I'm Very Good With People And Having Fun And I Love To Play With Members Such As If Someone Is Lonely And Asks If Anyone Wants To Help Them Build Or Mine With Them Then I Would Be More Then Happy To! If I Spotted Someone Breaking The Rules (Depends What It Is) I Would Kick Them And If They Did It Again I Would Temp Ban Them (1-2 Hours) Then Ask You Or Other Members Of Staff If I Should Ban Them For Longer (1 Week-Forever)

Past Experience:Im An Owner With Another Person On A Server Which Has Recently Been Griefed And The Other Owner Has Left Me Alone Too Fix It. I Was Also An Admin And Mod On 2 Servers But They Just Got Lost When I Reset My Pc. Im Good With Redstone And Building Too!

Have you been staff on multiple servers (if so, which servers)?chinn.servre.us.to Other Ones Too But Dont Know The Ip's

Email:leeleeshewan@gmail.com
02/02/2015 3:31 pm
it44123
Bump
01/31/2015 9:16 am
it44123
Bump
01/29/2015 8:11 pm
it44123
HER0BRlNERank Developer
Name: Adam Safie
IGN: Scuppers26
Timezone: Western Time (I live in nevada)
Past bans (if any)? : I have not been banned on any server through out my time playing minecraft.
How much time can you contribute per day?: I can be on as long as you want me to be on.
What can you contribute to the Network? : I have experience. I am currently developer on one server and a Head Developer on another.
Past Experience: I have been staff on 4 servers but have been Developer on only 2 of them.
Have you been staff on multiple servers (if so, which servers)? head dev -vibepvp.mcpro.co, Developer themcnetwork.mcpro.co.\\

Thank you for your time on reading my application!
-Adam

DECLINED! //. Next time please ACTUALLY be a Java Developer...
01/29/2015 7:59 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
HER0BRlNE
You don't need to make plugins to be a developer.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome