-=Arcane Network Recruiting DEV | BUILDERS | APPLY NOW=-

danelegend's Avatar danelegend11/16/15 2:39 am
1 emeralds 1.7k 76
12/5/2015 1:38 am
danelegend's Avatar danelegend
Hi,
I am the owner of Arcane Network. We are a server that will include all of the major server gamemodes and also minigames. Before I start purchasing the server I will require staff and builders. Here is what I am wanting:

Co-owner: This person will be the co-owner of the server. They will take on half the responsibilities of the server owner. They will also be required to pay half of the server fees while it is getting set up but will get half of the profits as well (Money goes to server first).

Requirements: 15+, Must of owned a server or had admin experience be for.

Amount Needed: 1

Staff Leader: This person will be in charge of all staff. They will be trusted to promote and demote server staff. They will also be able to recruit new staff members when required.

Requirements: 15+, At Least 2 years admin/moderator experience.

Developer: This person will create our plugins and edit the config of other plugins.

Requirements: 13+, At Least 1 year of Plugin experience.

Amount Needed: 2

Build Manager: The build manager is in charge of all of our building staff. They are used to make sure the build is running smoothly and everyone is working on their parts.

Requirements: 15+, At Least 2 years of massive building experience, add link to your best build.

Builders: The builders a will build all of our structures. They will be required to follow the orders of the Build Manager.

Requirements: 12+, At Least 1 year of massive building experience, add link to your best build.

Amount Needed: 5

Global Admin: The global admin is in charge of patrolling each server for hackers. They are also supposed to fix disputes and edit any problems.

Requirements: 15+, Must of had at least 1.5 years of Admin/Moderator experience.

Server Admins: The server admin is in charge of one server. They are in charge of that one server and can go patrol other servers when told to by a co-owner/owner, or staff leader.

Requirements: 13+, Must of had at least 1 year of Admin/Moderator experience

Amount Needed: 1 per server

Ban Team: The ban team is in charge of finding hackers or anyone who is breaking the rules and banning them.

Requirements: 15+, Must have experience in recognizing hackers, Must be extremely mature.

Amount Needed: 2 per server

Moderator: The moderator is used to enforce all of the rules of the server.

Requirements: 13+, Must have 6 months of experience in staff.

Amount needed: 2 per server

Helper: The helper is used to go around and help players who are in need of help.

Requirements: 13+

Amount Needed: 3 per server

Application:

IGN:

POSITION:

PAST EXPERIENCE:

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM:

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT:

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT:

PROOF(only for builders and dev):

Thankyou and good luck
danelegend
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/04/2015 9:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
12/04/2015 9:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
12/05/2015 1:38 am
danelegend
I can fit you in as our final helper for a while. Thankyou for applying
12/04/2015 9:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
Gaming_gambler
Application:

IGN:geekygeek293

POSITION:global admin

PAST EXPERIENCE:i was owner of 5 servers

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM:me

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT:ive been owner of 5 servers

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT:a lot i will be on alot
11/30/2015 6:49 am
danelegend
Final Bump
11/26/2015 2:22 am
danelegend
bump
11/25/2015 1:23 am
danelegend
bump
11/24/2015 3:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SuperDogFTW
bump
11/24/2015 2:19 pm
danelegend
bump
11/23/2015 9:20 pm
MagicAdventures
IGN: 5000magicman

I would like to apply for Head-Developer

PAST EXPERIENCE:
I have worked on about 27 different server networks and have quite a bit of experiences. I code many plugins that i will put online eventually. I have made many servers and know how they work. I have been coding for 6 years now and know 26 different coding languages.

I can code many custom plugins. I adapt to the different ways servers are built. I love using permissions and setting up ranks. I have used minecraft for 4 years and have been making bukkit plugins for 3 1/2 years. I have made lottery plugins, crate plugins, logging plugins and the list goes on and on. I am also good at adapting to other peoples api and have one of my own.

I play a fair bit of minecraft, i play enough that my friends make fun of me because I am so good at coding and play games more than I do school work. I could play up to 16 hours a day depending on what day of the week and how much work on the server needs to be done.

OTHER INFO:
I may not seem to mature but I am more than i may seem. I do feel bad for other players would do not know what they are doing and try to help them along. I am currently in the process of making a game so I cannot spend an extreme amount of time but I can still be online a lot. I also bring a computer to school so if anything goes majorly wrong I can easily get on and help fix the problem. I spend more than half my day at school working on new ways to code things and fix many bugs.

Thanks for considering me and hope your having a great week!
MagicalAdventuresDev
11/24/2015 12:33 am
danelegend
ACCEPTED, THANKYOU FOR BEING THE FIRST DEV TO APPL
11/23/2015 8:39 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
i_Jedi
Edit: Remove application.
11/23/2015 8:34 pm
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
Rosygal
ok
i guess helper
11/23/2015 9:15 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
AlexDynamic
Application:
Anything I can have / Left overs

IGN:Fiims

POSITION: What Is left

PAST EXPERIENCE:
From my past experiences as staff, the best way in improving staff team is all of them getting involved. Everyone contributing in something can help the community which will start to get things done. Then identify ways you would like to help for instance, helping new players, asking others if you would like to help etc. Also, set some reachable goals. to accomplish a goal in improvement, you're going to need an action plan. I would write up a plan that details everything I would need to accomplish that given goal by observing player's skill sets. Putting effort into the plan takes time to create a change. Being passionate in showing others impossible goals will inspire them. It's not going to be easy to make things better, but every bit of effort you put into your server will make a difference.

I can bring dedication, Informational Resources, Some building skills, And more! I have alot of talent not many people see! Please see my talents / Skills!

I'm a driven person who works hard to attain my goals. The ability to overcome obstacles and follow things through to completion has always been a strong point of mine, which is why I've managed to thrive in such a competitive areas. However, I am aware that as a professional in my delegation skills could be improved. I would welcome training in conflict management as well as any other opportunities to develop in this area. So please take the time in deciding on approving this application. I will do my best in all areas to earn the staff & community's trust.

I put in 3--7 hours Each and every day.

PROOF(only for builders and dev):
I know I don't have to do it but my past experiences are these Listed servers:
http://quintessencefactions.enjin.com/home
http://mergicpixelmon.enjin.com/home
11/23/2015 3:05 pm
danelegend
Denied, All staff has been chosen
11/23/2015 6:11 am
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
Rosygal
IGN: Omgfrappee

POSITION: Staff Leader

PAST EXPERIENCE: I've had the honor of being staff on a few servers, note that they were very small servers but being staff on there, I feel taught me how to be responsible and how to assist and manage players. I have also owned an smp server with a few friends so I have knowledge of admin type commands. I am also familiar with moderation in Mythcraft (the website software) from me being moderator on other servers.

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: Will you be Active on The arcane network Forums? Beyond simply reading, active as in helping in shout box, answering questions in threads and alerting us to Threads that require our attention?
Give numeric time estimates if possible.

1) loyal
2) Respect
3) Responsible
4) Knowledge

I will be active on the arcane network forums, I will have my web browser open at all times refreshing and checking each and every new thread.

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: Some things that are good qualities for a Staff Leader position is, being nice to all the players around the server, helping all kinds of new/older players that needed to be helped, welcoming players that just joined the server. I have always enjoyed helping the players of Arcane Network because of the great community and the kind players on Arcane Network. I know that I have commands like /ban for 10 minutes or less, /kick and /mute demote/promote. I know when to do these commands and when not to. Another reason that I think I should be allowed to hold the rank Staff Leader is that I know the difference between a ddos threat and something that sounds like a ddos threat but isn't.

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: How many days on average per week are you on the server? Not Total Time.
I am on all week, each day I come on for at least an hour and a half. Not maybe??How many hours on average on you on per day? Generally in one session. If time different based on day, state the differences. I am on for a minimum of an hour and a half on the week days and on the weekends I am on anywhere from two hours to twelve max.
11/23/2015 6:37 am
danelegend
We already have a staff leader sry. You could always ask to go to helper though as we need 1 more
11/23/2015 4:06 am
MousePvP
I didn't cop and paste the app lol
11/23/2015 4:11 am
danelegend
11/23/2015 3:43 am
MousePvP
Hello! You may remember me from the arcane network! I'm LukeSXO and here is my application!

In-Game-Name
LukeSXO

Position
StaffLeader

Previous Experience
I started my staff experiences on Cobblecraft, an SMP server. After a few months of playing, I was promoted to become 1 of 2 admins the server needed. Before long, the
“Head Admin” rank was developed by the owner as he wanted to award admin to 2 others, and he granted me this new rank of Head Admin. I was numerously placed as the temporary owner of the server while the owner was busy or on holidays.

The staff of Cobblecraft eventually ended up becoming corrupt. They were a lot younger than I and wanted to focus more on fun and stupidity than being serious. I resigned because staff couldn’t see that blowing up that annoying person’s house was a bad idea. The staff didn’t have any understanding on how to run a server, and couldn’t tell the difference between right or wrong. After a month or 2, the owner of Cobblecraft invited me back as their “Coder”, a rank designed to deal with the technical issues of the server and to manage the plugins for them.

Why You Should Choose Me
I believe I am qualified to be a moderator as I have a lot of past knowledge on how servers run as I have run my own server and have moderated on past servers before. My traits and qualities lead me to believe I would make a great moderator for Arcane!

Moderator characteristics that I possess are:

Fairness - I am a fair person who is thoughtful & considerate of other players. I try to see other people’s point of view before reacting to situations so I can make correct judgments towards them.

Humorousness – I love to have a laugh with online players as this helps to relax them and makes the community more enjoyable and happier in general.

Trustworthiness - I am a person who can be trusted with responsibilities and can be relied on to fulfil tasks given to me, and to help maintain the server.

Confidence - I am confident when dealing with all ages of people and speak in a positive & inspiring manner to help players feel better about themselves. I am courteous to players and try to be friendly and happy while online. I try to be available to anyone that needs me so I may help them in any situation. I am a very sociable person that can make conversation with any one at any time.

Selflessness - I believe myself to be a selfless person, which means that I put others before myself and care for the needs of others all the time. When I leave school, I’d love to work as a student councillor and help students with anything from a little problem to something as big as self-harm. I feel for anyone who has an issue, no matter how great or small. People around me, some close, and others not, have or do self-harm or have suicidal thoughts. It is a common thing in this generation and to try and put an end to their pain and suffering is something that really matters to me. I know I can’t be there for everyone, but I want to be looked up to, trusted and be reliable so that people can come to me with their troubles if needed, and give me the chance to help them to the best of my ability.

I also felt the need to add that I am a person who loves to butter people's socks.

I believe my presence will benefit the server in a lot of ways. I communicate easily and in a meaningful and confident manner. I am reliable, dependable, responsible and would dedicate time to the server when possible to fulfil a position as a staff member. I think I would get along with both staff and players easily and would try my very best to help out at all times. I am respectful to others around me and to those in higher positions to me. I also have a part time job, which has helped my skills of teamwork and working in an environment as a staff member. I am also a great listener and can be trusted to help look after the Arcane Network. I understand that Staff cannot always be available and can't monitor every word and action, but because I live in Australia, I often play when there are no other staff members online. Being a part of the staff on Arcane would allow greater staff presence over more time zones, and thus help out players that do not regularly play at the same time as current staff. I also believe that my past experience would be an added benefit to the server.
11/23/2015 4:04 am
danelegend
Denied
Reason 1: We already have staff leader.
Reason 2: You copied and pasted. I have seen that app before.
11/23/2015 2:44 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
SquibCraft
Hello I am very interested in the co-owner position and will be willing to put half the money up. Message me
Skype Soopercool123
I could run the server with my own hardware so there would be no hosting required. Thanks
11/23/2015 3:20 am
danelegend
Already have a co. sry
11/22/2015 10:51 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
i_Jedi
Can I get some more information on the developer position? What types of plugins? Do you want custom versions of existing plugins or do you need everything from the ground up?
11/23/2015 1:50 am
danelegend
We would be requiring some from the start but others basically just upgrading.
11/23/2015 2:24 am
NsambaUzumaki
Did u read my app?
11/23/2015 3:25 am
danelegend
U never posted an app
11/22/2015 9:54 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
Heliosk
*Decided to use my own application format, hope that's okay!! *

Username: Myst1411

Time Availability/Information:
My timezone is UTC, (Eastern Timezone)

Weekdays: 6+ Hours
Weekends: 10+ Hours

Position Applying for: Build Team Manager/Head-Builder

Building Experience:

- Enrolled in Mithrintia Building Academy and studied basic and advanced building styles
- Was apart of AyreTV, and was apart of the 2014 Minecon Server Edition Build Team
- Built many Hungergame maps for the popular Youtuber BajanCanadian, on his old HungerGames server "TheFridge"
- Built the Eye of Ender Hub, as well as other various maps for their server.
- I've worked with 10+ major sized Build Teams in my past, and have been apart of many large-scale and small-scale build projects
- I'm fluent in WorldEdit, Voxelsniper, and other Building based platforms.
- Experienced in a wide variety of server-related maps (Faction,Prison,Pixelmon,etc.)
- Very skilled in all styles of building, no matter what style it is, I can build it!
- Leadership skills when it comes to building are extremely high

~Edge~ Modern Collab
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/edgemodern-collab/
AyreTV Server Hub Map Collab
http://i.imgur.com/wzXEYrh.png?1?7030
My house on PocketPixels Yellow - *W.I.P*
http://imgur.com/a/OqTdc

Most of my other builds can be found here on my PlanetMinecraft Account under the "Projects" section in my profile

Imgur Album of Past Builds/Projects: http://imgur.com/a/arhVh

Why I believe that I'm the best fit for Leader of the Build Team:

I don't want to start all this off by just jumping right into it, so I'd like to introduce myself first. My username is Myst, but my real name is Keith! I'm a very dedicated person when it comes to projects, and working on something. I always make sure whatever I'm doing is top notch, and that I'm doing it to the best of my ability. I'm a very patient person, and I always take my time when it comes to working on something. I play many sports including XC (Cross Country), Track & Field, and Swimming. You may be asking yourself, "Well, why is he telling us what sports he plays?" I'd like to think that just like how I leave nothing on the track field, or nothing on the cross country course, I do the same when it comes to building. I always leave my best on my projects, and always make sure to finish them strongly, and to the absolute best of my ability!

Leadership, the main topic that I'll be dwelling on. I feel that I was naturally born to be a leader type of person. I like to take control of things, handle major problems, and be able to lead a team. Now, I'm not saying I'm a control freak, but I'm saying I definitely am capable of handling a large or small team, and are able to work efficiently with them. Even as a leader, I still do as much work as I can with my team, if not more. I never act like it's not my job since I'm a leader, I always make sure that everyone is doing their fair share of work, including myself. I would absolutely love to be able to go around the server, showcasing the team's magnificent builds and being able to say "My team did this, we did this together, and we're proud of what we've accomplished!" Being Leader of a team would mean taking on a lot of responsibilities, and I believe that I'm fully ready to take on any responsibility given to me. I'm a very mature and serious person when it comes to serious matters, and I will always no matter what take full responsibility for my team as a whole, and it's individual members.

I'd like to make note that I'm a very very open minded person as well! I'm constantly open to fresh ideas, new themes, different options,etc.! I'd always listen to what my team has to say, and make sure that everyone knows that they're free to speak their mind about how they think something should look! And when I'm given an order to build something, I always accept it, no matter how difficult the task may seem, I will always face it head on! While on the note of teamwork and such, I'd also like to mention that I'm a very sociable and friendly person! Or at least that's how I'd like to think of myself! I love making new friends, and I'd definitely love to make new friends with fellow build members! If I was a leader, my team wouldn't be dreading to be building, I'd make sure we were all having fun, chatting it up, and having an all around good time while still working efficiently, and proudly on our project given to us! I have experience creating my own Build Teams as well. In the past, when working for servers I've had to post on websites such as PlanetMinecraft or MinecraftForums and recruit build team members, and then train them and show them what the plan is. I'm very skilled in training members on new building styles, and I'm also a very easy person to talk to, so I feel like being in a Leader position is the best position for me, since I'm able to talk easily with other members about any issue/topic without hesitation.

I would like to believe that I'm a very very experienced builder. I've been working on building projects since I can remember. Whether it was small scale projects such as a small winter town frozen by the harsh tundra landscape of a map, or a large jungle village hoisted into large voxelsnipered terrains. I would like to list the styles of building that I'm familiar with, and are capable of using in a build.

-Roman
-Rustic
-Modern
-Medieval
-Futuristic
-Fantasty
-City/Skyscrapers
-Organic
-Cultural Designs
-Hubs
-Minigame Maps
-Pixelmon Maps

-Interior Decorating
-Exterior Decorating

I'm extremely experienced when it comes to building for Pixelmon Servers as well. I've created many gyms, towns, etc. on Pixelmon servers. I have a wide set of skills to use when it comes to working on a Pixelmon Map, and I believe that I'm great at laying out towns, areas, etc. so that it's both player-friendly, and amazing looking at the same time!

The list could honestly go on forever, but I thought I'd list the main styles that you may be interested in.

I feel that I'm a very fit person for the position of Builder, because my building assets and skills are extremely high. I know a variety of styles and architect designs, as well as other side styles such as organics and other nature-related building styles. When given a style and told to build it, I make sure not to let them down. My builds will always be 100%, no matter how hard the task may seem to me, I'll always makes ire that they're in the best shaped hey can be. I'm also very open to constructive criticism on my builds. I wouldn't get pissy if someone told me my build sucked, I'd see what hey had to say about it, and if they brought up valid points that could make my build better, then it'd totally listen to them and see if their feedback could make my build even better!

Any Extra Comments:

I don't want to keep rambling on forever , so I'll end here!
11/23/2015 1:28 am
danelegend
ACCEPTED, WELCOME TO THE TEAM.
11/22/2015 9:28 pm
NsambaUzumaki
IGN: NarutoSensei

POSITION: Whatever position u need as long as I can help

PAST EXPERIENCE: I was a Co-Owner of server well i'm still a co-owner but since the server is alway changing i dont stay there for long only for 1-1:30 hours
And yes I helped the by paying the monthly fees

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: for the team i can bring them security, support and a confortable server and i also can support the server from
Monday from 3:30Pm to 5:30pm
the same with the other days
WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: Because I'm Loyal and helpfull and I also don't abuse from my power.
If u need to know more just ask over skype

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: Well to beginwith im not a Pro with Hardcore plugins only the basics such as Essentials, group manager and other plugins but i suck at Pex because i'm always forgetting the commands

Proof at fvshioncraft.com thats the server IP

By the way if u didn't buy a server yet I can talk with the server owner i work at to give me and we can use it to make ur server since i already donated for 1month and no one use it.
11/23/2015 5:40 am
danelegend
ACCEPTED AS HELPER
11/22/2015 2:33 pm
danelegend
bump
11/22/2015 4:58 am
Level 1 : New Network
waffle_____02
Ok
11/21/2015 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Network
waffle_____02
IGN: Waffle_02

POSITION: Admin

PAST EXPERIENCE:My past experiences; I have been a moderator/owner on a couple of small servers that me and my friend rented. However, none really got over 10 players at a time, or were popular. Even though the server(s) never got popular and had cliche names like CreeperCraft, I still learnt how to manage even a small crowd of players.

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: To work on this server I would bring my full knowledge of Partnership/COmmunity manager, I would offer new ideas whenever possible for events supplied in the future, as well I will provide insight into important decisions and any information needed.
If anyone needed help I would be completely fine helping him or her with whatever task they needed and if any other staff member told me to do something.
I would give them all my attention and get the job done as soon as possible.
I find that being patient on servers require skill, which I have had much experience in before. Patient also describes how your feeling when something bad happens or if something doesn't go to plan and you need to either wait for something or re-start something. All these 'problems or issues' I can easily deal with. I will do all of my best to make this server a better area to be around. I will contribute extensive knowledge of business plans and plugin knowledge and even code to the table.

WHY WE SHOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER THE NEXT: I believe the most important skills as an administrator are three things. These are not ordered by most important to least important. The first skill is time. I believe this skill must be current for an admin because it shows that they can go along with things that are needed current. I don't think there is really any accuse for it unless it's something like something important in real life. Say, for example, your friend has to move away to another state or something like that. The second most important skill a admin should have is communicating and solving problems. Say if a group of people were trash talking to an individual. An admin should be able to quickly head to the rescue and stop them. Not by yelling or with any type of brutality. Instead with calmness and peace. A way to make the problem easier and less harder. The third skill is leadership, confidence. These things may be better than all the other skills. Having confidence and showing leadership means that you can be brave when others are scared. You can stand up when others are going down. That means you can take responsibilty for things that you caused. Those things may be bad or good. An admin must learn from their mistakes. They must also remember to do, or don't, not to try. If it seems right and good mostly than bad, then do it. If it seems wrong and divious, then do not. Always also have a back up just in-case. That's just my opinion, though I've had a major amount of experience in administrating in servers. I've got great knowledge in building plugins such as Worldedit and VoxelSniper. Also other server plugins such as Essentials, Pex, GroupManager, Buycraft, CommandBook and the list goes on. Keeping websites up to date is essential for a server like this one. If I had access to the server I would write up helpful forums, rules, donating perks and more.

I would consider myself a communicative person,I love to get to know the people of the server I am working for. I usually skype and have fun with the people i play with to get to know them better. IThis is why i think i would fit Admin best.

There is a very clear reason in my head that makes me believe I am suitable to be staff, experience. Others may downplay experience but it has taught me a lot. From all of my different staff positions I have learned different things. First, my strategy for dealing with rule breaking players, I have reviewed lots of applications where the person says I will warn them three times and than mute them. Honestly I hate this strategy; its very robotic and the player will probably appeal and do it again. My personal preference to dealing with such issues is convincing. I like to try to talk a spammer out of spamming. In my opinion showing them how what they are doing is pointless and really does nothing can possibly convince them not to do it again. Of course this doesn’t always work than in that case I have to mute them. Banning to me is a last resort. I always oppose banning players unless it is obvious that they must be banned or it’s a last resort. In my view servers love their members and all that banning does is remove members. If we can change the view of such troublemakers than we can have a great community base. Also I understand how to treat a staff rank. When I have been given the privilege to serve on a staff team I take it very seriously. I will joke around with others but I have learned to respect the rank. Being staff will not make me cool or give me respect but it is my goal to help and server the players of this server. I understand that under no circumstances should I abuse and that I have been given a chance to be a part of the staff team, a chance I should be very grateful for. I hope that I can qualify above mediocre and be exceptional. My experience in the past has taught me how to deal with people, how to inspect and analyze a situation, and how to respect everyone. Lastly I do not have anger issues and I don’t rage. I have learned how to keep my cool even in the most frustrating situations. I have handled many situations in the past and I believe that the challenges I will face on your server will be within my ability.

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: I put in an 100% into everything I do to make it the best I could possibly make it. I am a do or die kinda person, I like to make everything perfect, Yes I am a perfectionist and I guess this is not that bad at times, it shows I want to look and be the best. I am dedicated to everything I do weather its football, Minecraft or baking a cake I will try my best to make it good.

EXTRA INFORMATION: I'm 17 years old , and mature for my age. I know everyone tends to say that, but I nearly never get angry with anyone, and instead deal with it in a way that is sensible and professional.
11/21/2015 5:44 pm
danelegend
Already have admins done but we can put you as helper and you could try to work your way up to a server admin?
11/21/2015 5:14 pm
SuperDogFTW1
bump
11/21/2015 4:37 pm
PurplePirateXD
IGN:PurplePirateXD
Past Exp: i hade a server till the host cheated me of the Buycraft money
what can i bring to the team: i can bring peace to the server with the BAN HAMMER
Why me:I have a lot of fun on mc played it a lot can deal with dipshits (i do it at home)
Dedication:I can put a lot of time on here
11/21/2015 5:11 pm
SuperDogFTW1
i say not a lot of info sorry

i am staff leader
11/21/2015 11:26 am
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
Screm
IGN: Screm

POSITION: Staff Leader.

PAST EXPERIENCE:
I used to be a moderator on a server named "Dungeon Realms" Which had about 1-2k people on at all times of the day, i have obtained most of my experience from this, i can contain myself even if countless players are spamming me at one time, i will deal with every individual player with the utmost repsect.
Here is proof i was PMOD on Dungeon Realms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3CXmAQemIc
(my old username was Screm111)

I can manage, build and help recruit for the team as well as help everyone do their jobs properly with effectiveness.
I have experience in this with helping the PMOD moderator team, it was a good experience and i had a lot of fun. I think i can do well in this network helping the staff as well as organizing events and working with the team to figure out who is and isn't working.

I have plenty of experience in both building and managing a team, as well as i can compose myself even if 100's of players need my help in some way or another, i also have enough experience in teaching so i can be as efficient as possible at teaching the moderators/admins what they need to do/what their commands are to help them do their jobs.
I was a PMOD at Dungeon Realms for around 2 years working with the staff and helping everyone, we had about 7 shards((Servers)) For me to hop on and off and help everyone, i can do individual servers easily.

I take moderation and management very seriously, i've been in a professional scene for so long it's drilled into me.
I can also be funny and not so serious as well messing with players and doing fun little things to keep the players entertained. ^.^
11/21/2015 4:20 pm
danelegend
Denied Sry. Already have most staff sorted, just need helpers and builders
11/21/2015 1:45 am
danelegend
bump
11/20/2015 8:09 pm
danelegend
bump
11/20/2015 6:41 pm
SuperDogFTW1
IGN:
SuperDogFTW

POSITION:
Global - Administrator OR staff leader

PAST EXPERIENCE:
I have been an Administrator since Minecraft 1.5, I have been on countless servers where I have been granted the responsibility of Administrator due to mainly of the person I am. Although I can’t exactly provide evidence of my experiences (mainly because most of the servers I’ve worked for are now down,) but I guess I will take a test, or simply be a trial Admin or such. Considering I’ve been Administrator countless times, I’ve understood the way the Minecraft community can work, I do not handle situations with aggression nor passive-aggression, and I learned this the hard way. I feel comfortable sharing this experience because I feel like I’ve learned a lesson. When I was granted Administrator for the second time, I came across a situation where two players were fighting, I tried taking the situation slowly and nicely, but that didn’t work out. I was frustrated and got aggressive, the only thing I did was make the situation worse and I then find out I was later demoted that day due to my actions. I realized what I’ve done and didn’t get angry or mad, I did get upset though, but it was my fault and I accepted the punishment. After this moment, I treated players different ever since, and learned to control my thoughts and actions, I feel like this moment was important because I gained knowledge of how to act more responsible as an Administrator.

Another experience as an Administrator, is I learned you must not take things so quickly, of course it is best to resolve the situation as fast as possible so you have time to tend to other duties, but is is important to listen the each player, for once simple mess up, can lead to a whole lot of problems (learned this the hard way as well). Lastly, it is best not to get aggressive with a player, for it can be used against you, no matter how harsh a player can be, it is best to act “neutrally” (of course the player should be muted, kicked, banned, etc. depending on their actions.) What I mean by neutrally, is that you must act not with aggression, nor kindness, but rather treat each player fairly, for if you don’t one player may think you defend their side and not his/her side. This can also lead to multiple problems

I can bring countless amount of "things" to the team. For one, I am a respectful and loyal person, If I am told to do something (for the good of course) I will do it, I do not argue or say, "One second please," no, I get right to what I'm told, and there is usually never a need to repeat yourself unless I was AFK for some reason. Another thing I can bring to the team is "Joy." I am a person who has a deep respect for people no matter who they are, I also have a great sense of humor and I never tend to laugh at someone unless it is totally fine with them. Lastly, I can bring tons of help, ranging from Building, or Moderating, or overall helping with a situation (In my recent experiences, you can see how I am able to help in situations).

The reason you should choose me over the next player is because I am a unlike other players, I am currently learning to Code as well as I'm a "Retired Builder" meaning I can still build fantastic creations (Opinion) but just don't expect me to be building everything. I'm also a mature player (If you haven't noticed ) and I never swear towards another player, and I actually don't swear at all. This even includes if someone is swearing at me, It is best to not make the situation any worse.

As an active player of the Minecraft community, I tend to browse Minecraft a lot when I am not outside enjoying the day/night. As bad as it sounds, when I’m indoors, it is mainly Minecraft that I look forward to, so since of course school is an issue, whenever I come home, I do my homework, and hop on straight to Minecraft. Now I’m going to be honest with you, some days I will miss due to situations that could happen in my life, but this will RARELY happen I can assure you. Other than that, I’m an active player of Minecraft and have been playing since 1.2.5. Lastly, I am not a rank on plenty of servers since I am trying to manage time, since this, I will most definitely pay a lot of my attention towards this server.
11/20/2015 7:09 pm
danelegend
You will be interviewed to see if you are accepted
11/20/2015 6:37 pm
ruinsedge1997
IGN:ruinsedge1997

POSITION: staff leader

PAST EXPERIENCE: Admin on a walking dead server and fallout server. Reapplied on fallout server and became Co-Owner. Was Community admin for 3 years and was told by a vast majority of the communities populous that I had done my job well.

WHAT YOU CAN BRING TO THE TEAM: I can bring to the team as listed:
Dedication
Loyalty
Respect
Experience
Improvement
My skills
Players
Expansion
I know it is a bit oblique but I have only gained these things through my hard work as an highly experienced staff member. I would also like to say that I would make this server well known but I can't promise that.

I have been a loyal and dedicated asset to my past communities and have served them the best I could and then some. I am true to my word and wish to bring great things to your network.

HOW MUCH DEDICATION DO YOU PUT IN IT: I dedicate a vast majority of my time to the places where I am needed. I would fulfill my duties to the fullest extent and will take on any challenge that may come. I am loyal to the end. I also take my job very seriously and do not tolerate any sort of misconduct or anything that would bring potential harm to the network.

I hope I have caught your eye and hope to be part of what will be great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~From: ruinsedge1997~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11/20/2015 7:10 pm
danelegend
You will be interviewed to see if you are accepted
11/20/2015 6:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
EnderCyclone
Woops im sorry the rank was 13 or above... aww
11/20/2015 6:01 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
EnderCyclone
Rank Wanted: Head Builder

Skype Huma Siddiqui

Why should you chose me? Because i own my own minecraft server wich has all amazing buildings and i think i can help this server in alot of things! I will build alot on this server and i think i am fit for this job i really love building and please dont under estiamate me even though im only 11! I also am builder on another server called iridusmc and i know alot of various plugins and commands! I also know how to get a web if you need help and that plus i have a youtube wich i can record builds on it has 39 subs

IGN: EnderCyclonePvP

Why me over the others? because at the time this post is going i think im the first and im a really good builder you can test me. Im pretty nice to team and i can come on to about atleast 1 or 2 hrs prob 3 and about 5 on the weekends because i have MILLIONS of things to do out of school swimming school until 4 pm a learning center ya!
11/20/2015 6:29 pm
danelegend
DENIED SORRY
11/20/2015 5:31 pm
danelegend
Finishing up the spawn and getting plugins setup, server should be up next week. We are still looking for a dev, builders, a ban team and helpers. A co-owner would be amazing but isn't necessary.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome