Archaic Realms | Server Recruitment | Builders

ErikBianchi's Avatar ErikBianchi8/30/14 9:11 am
1 emeralds 230 1
8/31/2014 1:53 am
ErikBianchi's Avatar ErikBianchi

Greetings, respected players of Minecraft. My name is Erik Bianchi and I work for a community called the Archaic Realms, formally UED Craft. We, the Archaic Realms would like to offer all of the players that we commonly play, a position.

The position we're happy to offer is the Builder position. Our community acquired a 64GB Dedicated Server which will be hosting different types of game modes such as Factions, Survival Games, Sky Wars, etc. So we're offering you a very exciting project to work with.

Although this is an exciting project to work with, we have a few requirements. Our community is enormous, and we require mature and dedicated players. The applicant must be 16 years old or older, and must be ready to dedicate their time and creativity to our community. I personally do not like application formats. Please tell us about yourselves with your full effort, provide us with some of your project and skype username, and have a fun time writing. As I said, this will be an exciting project that you can build what you've imagined.

Archaic Realms, and it's owner will guarantee the applicants that you'll have a fun and a fantastic time with us. We will be waiting for a lot of applications.

Enjoy!

Erik Bianchi.
ErikBianchi
Level 1 : New Miner