Archimedes air ship (moving world help)

Captain_Hd_'s Avatar Captain_Hd_5/25/16 12:15 pm
1 emeralds 227 3
5/25/2016 3:15 pm
Captain_Hd_'s Avatar Captain_Hd_
So I found a 1.9.4 download for archmedis air ship mod but for the moving world mod (needed to go with it) I couldn't find a 1.9.4 version, do I need the same versions of the mod? Or can they be different?

Btw, it's for a server and the server version is 1.9.4
Captain_Hd_
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2016 3:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Captain_Hd_
Ok thanks for that! I'm gonna run a few virus scans as well just to make sure I haven't got anything else dodgy on my pc :3
05/25/2016 2:56 pm
Level 88 : Elite Modder
Fureniku
As GTZombiekiller said. If you used a website like 9minecraft, or any of those sites, they are not legit at all and usually lie about versions. They get you to download files which gets them ad money for work they didn't do - and quite often, those files contain viruses. NEVER use those sites, support mod authors and download from their official links (Almost all authors have MCforum posts for their mods, a lot of people but not all have them here on PMC too. Curse is also a great place for mods.)
05/25/2016 12:18 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Ladybug
Xenoniuss
You might want to check up that download you got...

Both are from the same mod author, and they are both supposed to be together with each other. And if you look at minecraftforum, his original post you can see his latest versions of both are 1.8.9 and those are experimental.

Meaning you probably got a scam download and I'd suggest you to remove that file and get both of them from the actual mod page: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... bmarines-1

(Aswell as downgrade to 1.8.9...)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome