Leeberator's Avatar Leeberator
Keep in mind I have a laptop.
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Intel Core i5-4210U 1.70 GHz
15.6" HD (1366 x 768) 16:9
IntelShared Memory
6 GB, DDR3 SDRAM
500 GB HDD
Here is the link to it on Acer's Website: http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NX.MP2AA.001
SpiderMatty
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2014 9:13 pm
Level 46 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Since it has an i5 which probably runs at 2.7 GHz when playing games, it's a pretty good laptop.

Shame it doesn't have dual-channel memory, though. Switching to two identical sticks of RAM (2x2 GB or 2x4 GB) will boost graphics performance by about 25%.
10/01/2014 8:53 pm
Level 40 : Master Architect
nammerbom
SpiderMatty8
nammerbom1.7 ghz sucks ass lol, but then again if you are only using it for general work and not hardcore gaming then its a perfectly fine laptop to use, just like killertoad said. If you want to game you should seriously invest your money in a custom desktop instead of a laptop, you will be much happier with it and it will hold up a lot longer. Don't get a laptop unless you need it for work at school/jobs or if you're ALWAYS on the go. Like, if you just use it at home and you want a laptop so you can I don't sit in different rooms - just get a damn desktop lol

I don't think my Dad would let me get one xD

Fair enough, you could always try and ask him!

My parents said they would buy my 1200 dollar computer just because I'm doing something that they really wanted me to do
10/01/2014 6:55 pm
SpiderMatty
nammerbom1.7 ghz sucks ass lol, but then again if you are only using it for general work and not hardcore gaming then its a perfectly fine laptop to use, just like killertoad said. If you want to game you should seriously invest your money in a custom desktop instead of a laptop, you will be much happier with it and it will hold up a lot longer. Don't get a laptop unless you need it for work at school/jobs or if you're ALWAYS on the go. Like, if you just use it at home and you want a laptop so you can I don't sit in different rooms - just get a damn desktop lol

I don't think my Dad would let me get one xD
10/01/2014 1:04 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
nammerbom
1.7 ghz sucks ass lol, but then again if you are only using it for general work and not hardcore gaming then its a perfectly fine laptop to use, just like killertoad said. If you want to game you should seriously invest your money in a custom desktop instead of a laptop, you will be much happier with it and it will hold up a lot longer. Don't get a laptop unless you need it for work at school/jobs or if you're ALWAYS on the go. Like, if you just use it at home and you want a laptop so you can sit in different rooms - just get a damn desktop lol
10/01/2014 12:52 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Killertoad
Good for what? a little more than general use? (Photoshop, movies, internet) then yeah, it's good. But for anything more, then no, not really.
10/01/2014 1:03 am
SpiderMatty
All I really use it for is Steam games/Gaming and PMC
09/30/2014 11:38 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Goblin
Littleminer14
Not too bad, could use more ghz
09/30/2014 11:47 pm
SpiderMatty
Note taken