We are looking for Admins and Moderators for Hydroxus

hydroxus's Avatar hydroxus6/27/16 4:05 pm
1 emeralds 212 5
6/28/2016 1:17 am
xbot9000's Avatar xbot9000
As title says, we are looking for Admins and Moderators for our new servers.

SERVER IP is hydroxus.ca

Please be advised that the minimum age to become an Admin or Moderator is 13 years old.

Please reply to this post with the following questions or go on the server and look for michaelwang35. Also, all shifts are flexible.

1. Do you have any experience being Staff on any Minecraft servers?
2. Have you ever dealt with griefers?
3. How long do you think you can be on the server for?
hydroxus
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2016 1:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xbot9000
1. Do you have any experience being Staff on any Minecraft servers? Yes, I have been admin on many servers and I have moderated on many as well. I have helped as a builder and helper on a few servers as well.

2. Have you ever dealt with griefers? Yes I always know what to do with grievers and players like that.

3. How long do you think you can be on the server for? I can most likely be on from about 3-6 hours a day and on rare occasions 2-3 or less.
06/27/2016 8:30 pm
givingbrute9
===================================================================
1. Do you have any experience being Staff on any Minecraft servers? Yes, ive been playin minecraft for 6 years, i am 19 years old and i am admin/owner/dev on other servers. I can show you IP for proof.
2. Have you ever dealt with griefers? Yes, many times, and i even know how to use the two big anti-grief plugins (logblock & coreprotect)
3. How long do you think you can be on the server for? I can be on the server for as long as i want, it is summer and im 19. Average 8 hours a day
06/27/2016 7:16 pm
RexPro
1. Do you have any experience being Staff on any Minecraft servers? Yes, I ran a server called D&L but sadly it expired and my friend and I cant get it back. It was very successful for a little while.

2. Have you ever dealt with griefers? Yes I have unfortunately had to rebuild an entire city in one world because of griefers that put lava and exploded TNT everywhere.

3. How long do you think you can be on the server for? I can be on the server for 2-4 hours a day.

Additional Things: I am 13 and my In-Game-Name is RexPro
06/27/2016 7:10 pm
Jonesmcguck
1. Do you have any experience being Staff on any Minecraft servers?Yes.
2. Have you ever dealt with grievers?Yes.
3. How long do you think you can be on the server for? 4-6 hours a day.
For more Details Pm me Via Skype @ jonesmcguck
06/27/2016 4:08 pm
Firemod
1. Do you have any experience being Staff on any Minecraft servers? Yes, my friends server. HE said i did a great job!
2. Have you ever dealt with griefers?Yes, I have once had to warn, temp ban, and he kept on doing it, so I had to perm ban
3. How long do you think you can be on the server for? I can be on the server for 3-4 hours a day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome