Are there invisible enimies? Don't know why I died.

MrsNitroBass's Avatar MrsNitroBass1/27/15 9:50 am
1 emeralds 470 9
1/29/2015 4:09 pm
tobbestark's Avatar tobbestark
I've been playing for only a few weeks, so I'm still pretty new. My husband and I were playing on the PS4 version. We were in a cave and I suddenly began to take damage like something was hitting me. My husband's character was right beside me. No enemies showed on his screen or mine and he was taking no damage. My hearts did not change color like I was poisoned or under a status effect of some kind. The damage hits came in a random pattern, but very fast. I was wearing pretty good armor, but it knocked me out quickly. I died and my husband gathered up my items for me. I got back to him and put back on my armor and shortly after this the same thing happened again. I died a second time. It was like an invisible enemy was attacking me. There were no skeletons or anything else around. Is there some effect that could be somehow attached to my armor that would have done that as it happened the second time after I re-equipped? I had encountered a witch sometime before that and had gotten poisoned, but that had worn off long before this happened. I want to figure out what happened so it doesn't happen again. Thank you.
MrsNitroBass
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2015 11:02 am
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
zoecGxhbmV0bWluZWNyYWZ0
tobbestarkThe only only logic reason this happend is because you were playing on a PS4
//all xbox dudes in the world

The dams holding back my reservoir of PlayStation fanboy is so close it smashing down and releasing a torrent of hate.
01/27/2015 10:18 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
The witch might have thrown something like instant damage? Or you were hungry.
01/27/2015 10:24 am
Level 49 : Master Batman
Casamify
i dont think it could have been hunger as she said the damage hits came in a swift and random order.
01/29/2015 4:09 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
tobbestark
There might have occured a bug
01/27/2015 10:10 am
Level 44 : Master Architect
tobbestark
The only only logic reason this happend is because you were playing on a PS4
//all xbox fans in the world
01/27/2015 9:56 am
MrsNitroBass
it was on easy mode
01/27/2015 9:56 am
MrsNitroBass
I looked up suffocation. It looks like that can only happen if your head is inside something. I'm not sure how that would have happened here? Is there something else that causes suffocation?
01/27/2015 9:54 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
nammerbom
You could have been suffocated, but spiders occasionally can be invisable if the game is on hard mode
01/27/2015 9:52 am
Level 27 : Expert Blacksmith
StingRay_FTW
You might have been suffocating.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome