Are these projects good or junk? be honest

HalfDayCraftDay's Avatar HalfDayCraftDay7/27/14 9:41 pm
1 emeralds 502 9
7/28/2014 10:49 am
Caporal Dxl's Avatar Caporal Dxl
HalfDayCraftDay
Level 43 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2014 10:49 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
First 2 and last 2=Ok

Other ones need more detail.

Good job though!
07/28/2014 9:23 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
Embertron
I think my favorites are the pyramid and Skull Island 2.
These are better than anything I could build.
I just don't have the patience and end up only doing half the build
07/28/2014 10:45 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Reer123
This.

Normally I just build something really quickly so that I don't drag it on over two days or I forget about it.
07/27/2014 11:44 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
ImABrotato
Hey i would like to talk to you about recruiting you into me and my friends build team DiamondLabs, We extremely like your builds and we are wondering if you would be interested in joining a Professional build team. Me and my friend would really want to talk to you, maybe through skype?
07/27/2014 10:31 pm
Reer123
After you reach level 20 this blog might come in handy.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/how ... minecraft/
07/27/2014 10:19 pm
Level 43 : Master Architect
HalfDayCraftDay
Wow thank you Reer123 that is really great advise, I am currently looking into a better graphics card for my computer so shaders will work better and need to go back over my grammar and and better descriptions lol basically everything you mentioned. Again ty for that awesome advise i really do appreciate it and will put it to good use oh and i will update projects insted of new versions!
07/27/2014 10:24 pm
Reer123
Good to see I helped
07/27/2014 10:09 pm
Reer123
They are very good for a start-off but as you progress you should try more elaborate builds and maps. A good thing to do is always have rain off, day time or sunset/sunrise and if possible shaders when taking screenshots. But if you are doing a scary, or creepy build then use rain, brightness at the lowest, night time [/time set 19000 not /time set night] and if it looks better, shaders. If you are doing a big build or a map then use chunky. It is basically a rendering program which makes very cool renders and is very easy to master.

Now for more elaborate advise. When posting a project make sure to have a long description that adds a sense of place to your build and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, have good capitalisation, grammar and spelling. If you see a red underline on your text then copy and paste it into Google and get the right spelling. If it is something like Minecraft, you know it is spelt that way but Google doesn't so just leave it. But with the likes of Google, when spelt like google has a red underline then add a capital letter to the front of it.

Don't go with the trend. Like the madness in the skins section with the teen skins, just don't go with the trend. Look how popular it got you when you went against the trend on projects and made a skull island, it got you a lot of views and diamonds.

Now, the final paragraph. When you're making a project, map, skin, blog, mod, texture pack or anything else, always, always, put in your full effort. If YOU think a thing looks out of place or if YOU think a thing looks bad then change it. Like for example with your skull island, the arch was very blocky and spherey, but if you spotted that while building it at first you should have changed it. Also, if you have a good map or project and you're adding additions to it then update the project. People are more attracted to projects with more views, downloads and diamonds than a part two and always will be.

I wish you luck in PMC.
07/27/2014 9:46 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ninja
connor+cn
I like em!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome