OP Army Factions Server! Looking for staff!

TRN_Hydraa's Avatar TRN_Hydraa1/24/15 6:51 pm
2/8/2015 10:26 pm
TRN_Hydraa's Avatar TRN_Hydraa
IP: play.oparmy.net
Hello guys, welcome to OP Army! This is an Over-Powered Minecraft Factions server! Here you will find one of the most unique and up-to-date faction servers around! We have REAL military ranks that you can achieve while playing on the server! Create a faction and play with your friends to fight rival factions to see who the best is! Obsidian breaker as well as bedrock breaker is on, meaning no base is safe! Keep your items safe buy purchasing a plot, or hide it within uncharted lands. The owners are player friendly, and will take any player suggestions into account. We are currently looking for a staff team, so if you are interested answer the questions below in a reply to this thread:

IN-GAME NAME: (One Sentence)
SKYPE (YES OR NO): (One Sentence)
EXPERIENCE ON OTHER FACTION SERVERS: (Three to Five Sentences)
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE TO HELP THE SERVER: (Five to Six Sentences)
AVAILABLE WORK HOURS: (Two to Three Sentences)
REFERRAL LIST (PLAYERS YOU GOT ON THE SERVER): (No Minimal Amount)
WILLINGNESS TO DONATE *THIS IS NOT REQUIRED*: (One to Two Sentences)

**THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!**
TRN_Hydraa
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/08/2015 10:26 pm
TRN_Hydraa
We will read applications soon guys.
02/05/2015 8:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TazTheBoii
Was I accepted?...
02/02/2015 4:32 pm
TRN_Hydraa
Join the server!!
02/02/2015 1:33 pm
CwDarkness
I Would Like To Be Staff Because I Am Trust Worthy I Am A Moderator On QuagerDoodle's Stream So He Can Trust Me I Am Also Willing To Help People Who Need Help On The Server Like With Commands Etc. Ign Cw13 My Username Was Taken My Age Is 14
02/02/2015 12:59 pm
SamboJambo999
IN-GAME NAME: SamboJambo99
EXPERIENCE ON OTHER FACTION SERVERS: Ive Played A Few Other Servers But I Have Only Got a Mod on 1 of them, i think this Factions Server is Highly my favourite because its So OP!!!
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE TO HELP THE SERVER: I Could Probably Do Anything Aoart From Building Im Horrible at building xD But I Have a Lot of Skills Like PvP, I Can Build a Base for Stuff, Im Good At Doing Peoples Heads On Pixel Art too.
AVAILABLE WORK HOURS: Any Days After 3:30 (if Im not doing anything) Untill 9:30.
REFERRAL LIST (PLAYERS YOU GOT ON THE SERVER): I Do Not Understand This Question Sorry.
WILLINGNESS TO DONATE *THIS IS NOT REQUIRED*: I Can Donate If U Want Ill Just Have To Persuade My Family.
02/01/2015 10:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SPECIALITY34
great app it took me a while to get accepted you helped me out a lot and i really appreciate i wish you the best of luck

~spec
02/01/2015 6:40 pm
vira_eletric
IN-GAME NAME: (One Sentence) Viral_Electric
SKYPE (YES OR NO): (One Sentence) Yes
EXPERIENCE ON OTHER FACTION SERVERS: (Three to Five Sentences) I have had many experiences on many other servers, I have had builder on cookie craft. I have had Mod on KryptonMc Which is now a server that is closed. I have also helped a lot of server with building stuff! I also love to help people and many others have noticed this.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE TO HELP THE SERVER: (Five to Six Sentences) I love helping people. I also like building warps and stuff. If you want to check out my builds just message me on skype or something quager. I love to also be responsable and listen to both sides of someones story before laying down the punishment.
AVAILABLE WORK HOURS: (Two to Three Sentences) I am able to get online around 3:00 Central Time zone. I will try to get on as much as I can. I am usually on minecraft around 3-4 hours a day on a week day. I am on around 5 hours a day on week ends unless I am busy, which I am never really that busy.
REFERRAL LIST (PLAYERS YOU GOT ON THE SERVER): (No Minimal Amount) I have been in team speak with quager and I always tell people to join the server and tell everyone to vote on the server if that counts? (:
WILLINGNESS TO DONATE *THIS IS NOT REQUIRED*: (One to Two Sentences) I may donate in the future, I am trying to upgrade my computer right now though so sadly I cannot donate at this time.
02/01/2015 4:19 pm
regthepro
IN-GAME NAME: regthepro

SKYPE (YES OR NO): Yes, both of the owners have my Skype.

EXPERIENCE ON OTHER FACTION SERVERS: Yes, I have much experience on servers. I am mod on a faction server, I owned a faction server for awhile. As you can see I am

WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE TO HELP THE SERVER: I know all the commands I should get and how to use them. I know not to abuse my staff privilege. I have loads of skill to help the server. I know what to do incase of a emergency and I can help the owners config stuff since I am a developer. So I can help this server a lot and I hope the best to everyone on their applications. Good luck to all of you and thank you for reading my app.

AVAILABLE WORK HOURS: Your going to love my work hours. :] Monday-Thursday: 3:30pm-9:00pm Friday:3:30pm-1:30am Saturday-Sunday: All Day!

REFERRAL LIST (PLAYERS YOU GOT ON THE SERVER): 2 People. (PikaGirl3 & labranden) They haven't joined yet but they will cause they are my real life friends.

WILLINGNESS TO DONATE *THIS IS NOT REQUIRED*: I wish I could donate but my parents doesn't allow me to donate to server's because it's "A waste of money!" Sorry guys.
02/01/2015 3:55 pm
asldsadasdad
IN-GAME NAME: I am alertcopy
SKYPE (YES OR NO): yes my skype is deskcopy
EXPERIENCE ON OTHER FACTION SERVERS: i have played factions since i first started minecraft so like 3 years.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE TO HELP THE SERVER: I am great with plugins and know commands. i ma friendly and like to help whenever i can when ever someone needs something and i am on i will help asap.
AVAILABLE WORK HOURS: on weekends i cna play from 3-4 and on weekdays 1 hour
REFERRAL LIST i got micheallam
WILLINGNESS TO DONATE i might think about donating after a bit of playing
02/01/2015 2:18 pm
TRN_Hydraa
Great apps guys!
02/01/2015 11:38 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
TazTheBoii
IN-GAME NAME: (One Sentence)tazboii
SKYPE (YES OR NO): (One Sentence)yes Taz596@
EXPERIENCE ON OTHER FACTION SERVERS: (Three to Five Sentences) I first started factions when I got mc (no lie) which was 3 years ago I went on Zeks server was a huge noon but started to get good at it ever since i love factions and open factions I know how to handle everything about them and how to handle with angry people who are mad at being raided or who need staff
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE TO HELP THE SERVER: (Five to Six Sentences) I can off my expertise and knowledge building skills I'm calm serious but can be fun not abuser of any powers just good with everyone I don't ban someone if I'm mad at them like some abusers of power I give them fair warnings I can also record videos of the server if you please
AVAILABLE WORK HOURS: (Two to Three Sentences) 3-4 hours a day
REFERRAL LIST (PLAYERS YOU GOT ON THE SERVER): (Ill get my friends on?)
WILLINGNESS TO DONATE *THIS IS NOT REQUIRED*: If I give the server needs it and if over time I'm willing to donate I will and it won't be 5$ it will be a lot more than that
02/01/2015 11:24 am
TripppyPvP
IN-GAME NAME: (One Sentence) TripppyPvP
SKYPE (YES OR NO): (One Sentence) Yes Quags you have it
EXPERIENCE ON OTHER FACTION SERVERS: (Three to Five Sentences) I have been staff on many factions server like TheArchon, OPCraft once, And NocturnalOP. I have been head mod, Admin And mod. I Was on there for a long time then i retired because of the Wait. But now I'm not staff on them Because i retired.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE TO HELP THE SERVER: (Five to Six Sentences) I will help with mostly everything. I Can Help make the website because i have a $ Account on there . I will help with people going on because me and my friends IRL Have a youtube account and its growing
with everything. And if you need a custom plugin i know a guy who's really good. Lastly i can Also make a youtube channel for the server if needed.
AVAILABLE WORK HOURS: (Two to Three Sentences) 4-7 MT And Weekend When I'm not busy.
REFERRAL LIST (PLAYERS YOU GOT ON THE SERVER): (No Minimal Amount) i got 2 people on DJPVP_ And BiddyPvP_ i Believe.
WILLINGNESS TO DONATE *THIS IS NOT REQUIRED*: (One to Two Sentences) As much as i can
01/31/2015 6:08 pm
ZythanPvP
IN-GAME NAME: ZythanPvP
SKYPE (YES OR NO): Yes
EXPERIENCE ON OTHER FACTION SERVERS: I have played on faction servers since the release of 1.8 beta. I have a working knowledge of almost every single permission and know how to use them and when. I have played non-op, semi-op, op, crazyop you name it, so I know what I'm doing with factions
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE TO HELP THE SERVER: I have had over 1 year and a half of staff time on OPCraft so I have plenty of experience. I have been every rank you could think of except for dev. I know what to and what not to mute people for, and what to ban/tempban for, and of course what not to ban/tempban for. I have a pretty good way in dealing with those who may want to threaten the server (I do not mean doing what the mean to do upon to us to them), and I am very friendly and most find me quite funny as well
AVAILABLE WORK HOURS: On week days I will play from 3-5 and 7-9. On weekends from 7-9 am 11-1pm 3-5pm 7-10pm
REFERRAL LIST (PLAYERS YOU GOT ON THE SERVER): none yet
WILLINGNESS TO DONATE *THIS IS NOT REQUIRED*: Willing to donate about once a month, whenever i get money from working at grandparents
01/31/2015 5:04 pm
SPECIALITY34
good app but follow the forum post of how to apply @kingbuddy
01/31/2015 4:35 pm
Kingbuddy1
Hi i am Kingbuddy1 i am 13 i would love to be any rank i can be i love to help anyone and everyone i can i am always available on weekend and i have a Skype Kingbuddy1 is the name too. i love to be in serves i use to be an admin on a server but the server shut down i was sad because of that so i moved on to this one i wold like to apply.
01/31/2015 3:26 pm
SPECIALITY34
IN-GAME NAME: Speciality34
SKYPE (YES OR NO): yes it is Speciality34 and if you have questions be sure to ask!
EXPERIENCE ON OTHER FACTION SERVERS: I have played on faction servers for around 2 years now and this server is much like opcraft (not advertising). I also have learned most plugins and commands for faction servers!And if anyone needs help im am positive I can help them in many ways either thru teamspeak or in chat! I also have head-mod on a server (not advertising) Space pvp.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE TO HELP THE SERVER: I can benefit the server in many ways. I can be on everyday from 4:30 until 8:30 unless I have a soccer game and if I do I will contact staff! I also can help the server by introducing new players to the server. But I can also be on if there is no staff on and if there is and the staff needs help I can get on!
AVAILABLE WORK HOURS: I can be on everyday from 4:30 to 8:30 unless its weekends I can get on from 12:30pm to whenever I get off normally around midnight or later!
REFERRAL LIST (PLAYERS YOU GOT ON THE SERVER): It has just been created but if the server starts lacking players I can tweet it out on twitter and on different forums!
WILLINGNESS TO DONATE *THIS IS NOT REQUIRED*: I don't really donate on many servers but I have on a few and if the server turns out how great it looks right now I will soon donate!
01/31/2015 2:44 pm
HybridJester
IN-GAME NAME: DemonicJester25
SKYPE (YES OR NO): Yes, DemonicJester25
EXPERIENCE ON OTHER FACTION SERVERS: Played on many servers, Mod on a couple of faction servers, basically co-owner on one faction server.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE TO HELP THE SERVER: I have experience with many servers so i know how players think. I am patient and will not lose my cool with annoying players. I am very unbiased and will not favoritise people. I treat everyone equally. I am a respectable person.
AVAILABLE WORK HOURS: (Two to Three Sentences): 5 p.m to 10 p.m
REFERRAL LIST (PLAYERS YOU GOT ON THE SERVER):
WILLINGNESS TO DONATE *THIS IS NOT REQUIRED*: Once i get my job, probably will donate
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome