Art needed

starcatcher77's Avatar starcatcher772/26/15 5:33 pm
1 emeralds 269 5
2/27/2015 4:56 pm
LyzorahYT's Avatar LyzorahYT
(Note to forum mods: Didn't know what section to put this in. Please move it to the right section.)
Heya! I need some art done for me. I need a logo that says
RTI with the I looking like a redstone torch. and the other letters being a shade of red similiar to the shade of redstone when it's lit or maybe the texture of redstone blocks. The rest of the canvas should be transparent/nothing. Also don't for get to PM it to me so no one else steals it. Thanks in advance, Star
(When I use the image publicly i will give you credit (: )
starcatcher77
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2015 4:56 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
LyzorahYT
I'll get on it now!
02/27/2015 7:24 am
starcatcher77
Weird, it didnt bump that time. Well this is a bump to make up for the lost bump...
That sounded weird.
02/27/2015 4:32 am
starcatcher77
bumpercars!
02/26/2015 5:37 pm
starcatcher77
AzieYou're requesting something, so it belongs in Requests. In the future, you should PM someone on staff to ask which section you should post in, rather than posting and telling us to move it.

To send a PM, visit the profile of the person you want to contact and click "Send Message" under their avatar to the left.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/team

Moved to Requests.

Thanks Azie, I'll remember that (:
02/26/2015 5:36 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
You're requesting something, so it belongs in Requests. In the future, you should PM someone on staff to ask which section you should post in, rather than posting and telling us to move it.

To send a PM, visit the profile of the person you want to contact and click "Send Message" under their avatar to the left.

www.planetminecraft.com/team

Moved to Requests.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome