◄ArzoCreations buildteam looking for new motivated members►

_VOX's Avatar _VOX9/20/16 4:23 pm
1 emeralds 496 7
10/11/2016 5:30 am
_VOX's Avatar _VOX

ArzoCreations.

Hello!

ArzoCreations is looking for new builders for upcoming projects. We are a group of builders located in Western Europe and Scandinavia with a weakness for Medieval buildings with a lot of detail.
Currently we're going through some changes which made some of the members quit .

And that is why we need you to be a part of our "new" team!
Applying can be done bellow in the comments, after this paragraph are the requirements for being a member.
Please continue to read if you are interested!

General
- Creativity.
Being creative is one of the most desired perks a builder needs, he doesn't use tools or blocks to build, he uses his mind.

- Maturity.
Know that you are going to be working in a semi-professional group with members who all want to make big steps in the right direction.
Ofcourse since there's money involved in all of this, we take EVERYTHING serious.

- Comedy.
That last one might've scared you but don't be afraid, there is always room for jokes & giggles!

- Personalia.
Being 14 or older is a must. We can make exceptions of course but then your application must be very, very good.

Building
Linking one of your previous works via imgur is always good. It gives us an image of your capabilities as a builder.
A website, online portfolio is also an option and we will have a very good look at all of it.
You can always PM me if you have a server where you've built on to show your work if you can't make any screenshots.

Communication
Having some way of contacting you is the best. We refuse to msg via this site because it's unpractical.
Leave your skype details in your application OR send it via PM if that's better for you (since privacy is a thing nowadays).

It is possible that we do skype calls / gather on teamspeak for stuff so a working microphone is useful.

Now some screenshots of OUR work:
Click to reveal

Click to reveal

End
This is probably how your application should look in the end...

IGN:

Builds (links suffice):

Timezone (important):

Skype username:

Online time (how much a day):

Reason for applying:

---------------

Thanks for applying & reading!
_VOX
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect