Asiimov, Hyper Beats CSGO Textures coming to Minecraft

Coridium's Avatar Coridium7/22/15 11:04 pm
1 emeralds 792 3
7/29/2015 6:12 pm
GreenTheHero's Avatar GreenTheHero
45% of the entire Minecraft population play "CSGO" (Counter Strike Global Offensive) , and so do I. In "CSGO", there are also texture packs of a specific gun, to give you people an example, click on this link to look at the specific gun skins.

[spoiler]http://www.steamcommunity.com/market[/spoiler]

At that link search up anything like the AK-47, Galil AR, AWP, Scar-20 and many more guns!

Out of all of the skins, 12 skins are some how unique. They are unique in many different ways, when a skin is unique, the price for that particular item goes up. There are also skins for knives which goes up to 1500 USD, the most expensive gun skin is 4200 USD, I know it sounds crazy but people actually do buy it. People around the Community may post their skins and once it goes into workshop and being voted again and again, it goes to a case, then only the market for purchases.

I myself make skins, my favourites are the Asiimovs. There are 3 guns using the Asiimov skin. The AWP (Sniper), M4A4 and the P90. Those are worth alot as those skins are one of the most rarest skins in the entire game, and I made those, I Coridium!

As I am new to PMC, I do not know how to post pictures, I will be making a texture packs of the Asiimov world. Please do give me suggestions!
Coridium
Level 1 : New Crafter