Aspellpvp - New server Looking For Devs, and Builders

Erakir's Avatar Erakir2/25/17 12:00 am
1 emeralds 112 2
2/25/2017 12:17 pm
Erakir's Avatar Erakir
Hey guys I'm one of the owners of a new server and we are looking for some Devs to help with plugins, Builders to help with spawns and other builds. If interested fill out the following questions:

IGN:

DISCORD:

POSITION:

EXPERIENCE:

Erakir
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/25/2017 11:59 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Coonnnoor1
IGN:
_Java_

DISCORD:
Connor#3874

POSITION:
Developer

EXPERIENCE:
I have been administrator on a server. It averaged around 20-30 players on the server. While I was on that server I experienced such a good feeling when people would ask for my help. Just the fact of someone saying 'Thank You' after giving my assistance was such a good feeling and I really want to relive that. I gained Administrator on the server by giving the server many different ideas that it could use in his server to make it just that bit better than it already was. I helped them design the map from scratch and received a lot of great feedback from members that have logged in and seen the spawn. Unfortunately the server had to be taken down due to money issues and not being able to run it. I have also owned multiple servers which had a high player rating, I have also created plugins for my server - these were unique and were not released to any other server. I'd come up with bright ideas to make the server a better place. I'd think of plugins that could be added, custom plugins that could be made, and more exiting ideas to improve the server. I'd be able to come on AspellPVP everyday and do my best to be helpful to anyone, whenever Members to AspellPVP. I'm always there to help out anyone in need and do my absolute best to stop any hackers or rule breakers. I would also not abuse my privileges of staff and respect anyone and everyone on the server.

02/25/2017 12:17 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Erakir
welp im glad to welcome you to the team im going to add you look for a discord named Red
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome