AssaultPvP Massive Faction MMORPG needs Staff/Builders

AssaultLine's Avatar AssaultLine2/7/15 2:03 pm
2/28/2015 11:12 am
Avestrio_Alt's Avatar Avestrio_Alt
I am looking for a new team of builders, quest-makers, and experienced admins for a new MMORPG project I am working on. It will be a large scale full story experience with a main storyline to finish and then many side quests to do after it is complete. That will be the main attraction for this server, but on top of that it will also be factions. The map size is 13k x 10k and the quest section of the map (which is in the center) is 4k x 4k. At anytime you can switch from custom mob fighting and following quests to raiding and fighting against other players in a fast paced pvp combat. While in the quest section it is optional to allow pvp and can be toggled at the players enter of a command. There are custom mobs as mentioned along with custom weapons and armor with lore from the story as well. If you would like to know more you can sign up on our website http://www.assaultpvp.net or if you would like to apply for one of the position we are in need of then please look at the list below and copy and paste the form under each when applying. THE SERVER IS WHITELISTED AND ONLY ACCEPTED APPLICANTS WILL HAVE THE IP.

Server Administrator: In charge of keeping the server under control and also needs to have experience using Worldguard and other common plugins for servers. We also have some custom plugins you will need to learn to use.

Click to reveal
Minecraft Username:

Experience as an Admin:

Maturity Level (1-10):

Reason you think you deserve this position over everyone else that is applying:

Builder: Must be of above-average skill level when building and must also be able to provide a few screenshots of past builds. (if you are found to have used someone elses work when applying your application will immediately be denied) Will need to be the most dedicated and active worker needed; Since all the other position require there to be small villages, towns, and large cities for them to lay NPC’s and make quests, along with regioning that will be done by the admin after each town is made.

For this position I am also requiring two types of builders. One will be in charge of terraforming areas for buildings to be built. The other will be for the actual construction of the buildings. Worldedit will not be allowed until you have proved you have enough skill while not using it.

Click to reveal
Minecraft Username:

Skill Level of building(1-10):

Type of Builder: (Terraform/Construction)

Link to screenshots of past builds:

Reason you want this position?:

Quest-Writer: Writes the storyline behind the main story and all side quests. There are multiple people needed for this position and you need to have some experience with story writing and must also be able to use correct grammar and spelling when writing quests.

Click to reveal
Minecraft Username:

Grammar and Spelling(1-10):

Experience that you have for this position?:

Quest-Creator: Must have experience and efficiency at using the “Quests” plugin and commands. Will be in charge of assigning quests to NPC’s that will be made by the Citizens/Sentry Creator.

Click to reveal
Minecraft Username:

Experience with Quests plugin?:

Citizens/Sentry Creator: Must have experience with using Citizens 2 and the Sentry addon for Citizens. Will be in charge of making NPC’s for quests and also for making Sentry characters such as waypoint following mobs, to guards that walk the towns and city streets.

Click to reveal
Minecraft Username:

Experience with citizens/sentry plugins?:
AssaultLine
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2015 11:03 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Avestrio_Alt
[center][b][size=150]Staff Application[/size][/center][/b]

[b]Minecraft Username[/b]
FullyCanadian

[b]Age[/b]
I am currently 12 but the maturity equivalent to at least a 14 year old.

[b]Skype[/b]
Avestrio

[b]Experience as an Admin [/b]
Believe it or not I've been administrating for about 3 years now, I know how to use a lot of plugins in minecraft, I have a fair bit of experience so I'm not going to put all of the times I've been staff just the times I remember the most. I was Head-Admin on a factions server called Icecraft, during that time I learned how to be a great staff member. I learned what the public likes to see in a server, I learned how to configure and use all of the plugins, I learned how to deal with problems and overall I learned how to co-operate with others in a better way. I was Admin on a hub server. During that time I learned that you can't always assume you'll keep the position, because I was talking with the owner on skype having fun playing some of the minigames and the next day I was banned. I'm not going to go on and on about my experience but those are some of the major lessons that I learned while administrating.

[b]Maturity Level [/b]
It depends, If it's an admin situation, I'd guess I'm about 8/10 maturity, again, it depends. And any other time I can be about 6 or 5, but ultimately this shouldn't matter, cause you don't want dead-serious admins, cause that annoys players. You want fun, experienced admins, like me!

[b]Reason you think you deserve this position over everyone else that is applying[/b]
I've always liked helping other people, and I hate cheaters in games, cause they're just ruining gameplay for others. I believe that every server should have people that know what they're doing, and people that can really make sure that no-one is having a bad time, unless its something more serious but that's something different entirely. I also think that I deserve this position is because I can really help make this server a great server, I can make some graphics if needed, I can provide a safe and friendly environment for both players and staff and overall I can configure plugin configurations.

[b][center]-FullyCanadian/Avestrio[/center][/b]
02/28/2015 10:56 am
Level 1 : New Miner
joherobrine13
i am a builder
i have skillz
im 13 and quick for building
02/28/2015 11:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Avestrio_Alt
I recommend putting more detail and using the format provided.

Good Luck!

-FullyCanadian
02/28/2015 10:29 am
Level 1 : New Network
Beastkitty15
Minecraft Username: Beastkitty15

Grammar and Spelling(1-10): 10/10 I have perf3ct seplling

Experience that you have for this position?: I love to rite stories in my free time so I think I would be right for the job of riting the questline. I <3 making stories for people to enjoy. u should pick me cuz I love playing minecraft I have been playing minecraft for about 2 1/2 weeks now and im good to go. thanks for reading
02/28/2015 10:21 am
AssaultLine
bump I also need some texture pack designers if anybody can help out with that.
02/27/2015 8:10 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Dolphin
NathanGraphics
Minecraft Username: Noobyfied

Experience as an Admin: Have run 5 servers, 2 off my pc, 2 i pad to have hosted and one hosted off of my vps. Which wasn't release to the public

Maturity Level (1-10): 9

Reason you think you deserve this position over everyone else that is applying:

I am a very nice, caring, compassionate guy, i get along fairly easily with most people. I respect rules, don't hack and i dislike hackers. I am a good judge of character, and am lenient with rules when the person is deserving. I have lots of experience with plugin configuration. I also love helping people out, and don't play the game. I make sure everyone else is happy on the server.
Also i have a lot of experience with plugins as well as permissions. World guard i am tad bit rusty as i haven't used it over 6 months, but i am a quick learner. Also any further questions please email as i will receive them almost immedialty.
Email: moeljoeyt@gmail.com
Thank you,
Nooby.
02/26/2015 5:22 pm
AssaultLine
Alright 2 admin positions are open again due to lack of activity from the past 2. We also could use some more builders and at least 1 person that can configure plugins correctly . If you think you are the person for these positions fill out the application from the Original Post and I'll get back with anyone whos application looks worthwhile.
02/16/2015 8:52 am
AssaultLine
bump!! still need that 1 admin that has a lot of experience. This is a big project that needs to be finished and I need some experienced people for admin. We are also looking for some people to use voxelsniper and worldedit to make custom terrain for the server.
02/13/2015 7:07 pm
Level 1 : New Network
castrop83
Minecraft Username:Flufferz (TEMP)

Experience as an Admin:Was Head-Admin on one server which shut down due to insufficient funds. Also I am mod for Glorious Factions and Quantumm Craft

Maturity Level (1-10):9

Reason you think you deserve this position over everyone else that is applying:I am very good with various plugins and have decent experience and I am willing to hlp out anyone In need of it

Thank You for your time!

Best Regards,

-Pablo
02/10/2015 7:23 am
AssaultLine
Build positions are all full now. We need 1 more admin and still need a quest writer/creator and npc/sentry creator.
02/08/2015 10:42 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
The Corona
Hello, I see you are looking for a build done for your server. Why not pick the Aurion Build Team, we are very professional and love helping out the community. Want to see what we offer? Head To: http://aurionchannel.wix.com/buildteam

Build, Love, Enjoy
Aurion Build Team

P.S. One of our builders is an experienced writer.
02/08/2015 10:55 am
AssaultLine
Added your leader on skype
02/08/2015 10:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Pwapy2
Minecraft Username: littlemr1

Experience as an Admin: I have been doing this kind of thing since the full release of minecraft, with my first job as a moderator. I then worked my way up, and got to co owner. Since that server closed down I have just been hopping from server to server, for years now.

Maturity Level (1-10): I'd say 7, but I tend to goof off as much as anyone else, and I can be serious when the problem arises.

Reason you think you deserve this position over everyone else that is applying: Well, I think that people can actually say what they want on these forms, because there is no actual way to tell the truth on these things. I have been really screwed over from a person that had the most amazing application ever, and they were a huge troll. So, I would like to tell you that I am being genuinely honest in this post, and when (if I will) I go on your server I won't troll or grief, or anything to that effect. Aside from that, I also deserver this position in the ways of my admin experience and how good I am at being an admin. I can do all the basic things an admin can do, and my process of doing things is not to harsh. If it's a minor offense, warning the first time. If it's a major offense he gets kicked,and if he continues to do it he gets banned shortly after.
02/08/2015 9:18 am
AssaultLine
Still need alot more positions filled.
02/07/2015 2:28 pm
AssaultLine
I am reading applications as they are posted. When one catches my eye or sticks out I'll add you on Skype. Both of you guys have nice applications, but I won't make a final decision until I get a few more. Thanks for applying though
02/07/2015 2:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AJCowLoer
Minecraft Username:AJCowLover

Experience as an Admin: I have had a lot of experience as a Server Administrator, the servers can be provided to you over Skype, as I do not want to advertise, but the experience I have had has given me the maturity I have, and I know how certain situations must be handled as a Server Administrator.

Maturity Level (1-10):9-10

Reason you think you deserve this position over everyone else that is applying: I am very expirenced with minecraft plugins, I have worked on servers and I have spoken to one of the head developers of essentials and have been able to get a lot of experience with plugins as well as team management. Being a Server Administrator is not just about getting the rank, it is about helping the server grow and be successful, and that is where my maturity and experience come in to help. I know, that this job is to help out the server, and the owner, and countless hours must be put in. Additionally, I am currently in college as a Computer Science major, and I have an extensive knowledge of HTML, and CSS and I have written multiple forum applications, and am a team leader. I am here to help, not a kid for the position to brag to my friends, but to help out a server, which will soon be to the top, and I want to be a part of that.

Thank you for this Opportunity to apply, and for reading my application.
-AJCowLover
02/07/2015 2:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
kraazeekid
Minecraft Username: kraazeekid

Experience as an Admin: I have owned my own server which I ran out of money to fund everything involved with it. I have been admin on an OP prison server which closed down. I was admin on a factions server.

Maturity Level (1-10): 9

Reason you think you deserve this position over everyone else that is applying: As I said I am deeply experienced and I know world guard and most essential plugins that servers run. I am a fast learner so the custom plugins that you have I will be able to learn pretty quickly and efficiently. I love Factions servers so I will be committed and very active on your server. I will stay through thick and thin and even if things are getting hard I will persevere until things are fixed again! I really want to be part of another Factions server as I miss the good old days when I was admin on the one I mentioned earlier. I also love MMORPG so this will also keep me committed to your server. I want to help your server grow, and gain an awesome community who don't want to leave your server for anything! I will help all players with anything they have issues with. I take breaking rules very seriously and if someone breaks one I'm instantly punishing them with the correct punishment.

Thanks for reading my application!

~kraazeekid
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome