AstraVoltz=Voltz Server Recruitment

AstraVoltz's Avatar AstraVoltz11/21/13 7:58 pm
11/24/2013 4:04 pm
AstraVoltz's Avatar AstraVoltz
(Skype Required)
Im Looking For Mods/Admins/All Staff Possitions For A Voltz Server.
Here Are The Applications For The Possitions: (Skype Required For Any Staff Position) ( note if your exepted you will start off as a Trial Mod For All Possitions and Work Up( Semi-Fast) (Depending On How Long You Make Your Discriptions You Can Skip This Process)
Please Write In Complete Sentances.

Admin:

InGameName:

Male Or Female:

Have You Ever Owned Or Been A Admin On A Server Before?:

If So Explain In GREAT Detail Of Your Exeperience(6-8Sentances Min.):

Are You Fimilure With Core Inspect And Its Commands:

Have You Ever Been Banned On Other Servers(This Will Not Hurt You):

If So How Many Times Have You Been Banned?:

Grammer Level:

Are You Fimilure With All Of The Basic Commands:

If Needed Can You Be Relied Apon To Help Us When We Need Help?:

Write A Short(Story) About Yourself Telling Us About You:

Moderator:

InGameName:

Male Or Female:

Have You Ever Owned Or Been A moderator On A Server Before?:

If So Explain In GREAT Detail Of Your Exeperience(6-8Sentances Min.):

Have You Ever Been Banned On Other Servers(This Will Not Hurt You):

Write A Short(Story) About Yourself Telling Us About You:

Remimber This Is A VOLTZ Server So You Will Have To Instal Voltz. The Owners Are EmilyTheRandom And KeVeN25
AstraVoltz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/24/2013 4:04 pm
AstraVoltz
Bump
11/24/2013 1:00 am
AstraVoltz
bump
11/23/2013 8:11 pm
AstraVoltz
Bump
11/23/2013 4:17 am
AstraVoltz
Bump
11/23/2013 2:35 am
AstraVoltz
bump
11/22/2013 7:14 pm
AstraVoltz
bump
11/22/2013 6:35 pm
AstraVoltz
bump
11/22/2013 5:54 pm
AstraVoltz
bump
11/21/2013 11:33 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
FroggyZach
Admin
-----------------------------------------------

InGameName: FroggyZach

Male Or Female: Male

Have You Ever Owned Or Been A Admin On A Server Before?: Yes, I love doing it but they never turn out to keep going for stupid reasons like school and stuff :/ But this time will be different! :p

If So Explain In GREAT Detail Of Your Exeperience(6-8Sentances Min.): All my experiences have been great! I have been mostly been just admins on a couple and they were cool but the owner shut them down or I to leave for some stupid reason like failing a class or other school related stuff. I am very committed and love having fun with people!

Are You Fimilure With Core Inspect And Its Commands: No, not at this moment but i'm a fast learner xD

Have You Ever Been Banned On Other Servers(This Will Not Hurt You): Only a couple times but not for anything huge like hacking, for like stupid stuff because me and my friends like to get on servers and have a race to see who can be banned first xD We're cray cray!

If So How Many Times Have You Been Banned?: like 2ce... At most :/ But only for those reasons ^^^

Grammer Level: I have a B in English Haha, no but i'm pretty bad at spelling... But other then that i'm okay I guess

Are You Fimilure With All Of The Basic Commands: Yes, most of them. If not, like I said i'm a fast learner.

If Needed Can You Be Relied Apon To Help Us When We Need Help?: Yes, I LOVE to help people like I can be your people person. Like without people I would truly die... I'm a pretty good builder and love to get people to stay on servers and sometimes ill just advertise for the fun of it :3

Write A Short(Story) About Yourself Telling Us About You: I'm pretty big on school and it does come first. But I am commited to everything I sign up for and would love to be by your side to build this server. I am on the computer all the time (Mostly for school) but I do LOVE Minecraft, its very fun and enjoyable for me

Thank You for your time
11/21/2013 11:08 pm
AstraVoltz
bump
11/21/2013 8:49 pm
AstraVoltz
Bump
11/21/2013 8:35 pm
AstraVoltz
Bump
11/21/2013 8:22 pm
Storm Smasher
InGameName:

Male Or Female: Male

Have You Ever Owned Or Been A Admin On A Server Before?: Yes i have. i own 2 servers right now.

If So Explain In GREAT Detail Of Your Experience(6-8 Sentences Min.): The two servers i own have there own domain as well as the site vcpvp.net. I have lots of experience with world guard and factions. I have also had a lot of time coding and configuring plugins. I also have friends like the one who made http://vcpvp.net/ who could make a site or anything like that.

Are You Fimilure With Core Inspect And Its Commands: Yes i am

Have You Ever Been Banned On Other Servers(This Will Not Hurt You): Yes i have. I would rather not go into detail of the reasons.

If So How Many Times Have You Been Banned?: I have been banned once or twice.

Grammar Level: Well as we can see from up above and bellow my grammar is very good.

Are You Fimilure With All Of The Basic Commands: Yes i am.

If Needed Can You Be Relied Apon To Help Us When We Need Help?: Yes i can i can get on about any time of the day if need be.
11/21/2013 8:14 pm
KingPoseidon
Admin:

InGameName:vVxPoseidonxVv

Male Or Female:Male

Have You Ever Owned Or Been A Admin On A Server Before?:Ive owned a couple of servers that did farely well i believe 25 people on a day

If So Explain In GREAT Detail Of Your Exeperience(6-8Sentances Min.):Ive had many server that did okay but they were all done with the help of good staff. I had staff who didnt fight, joked around with the players to make things interesting, and a great team who got things done. These are all thing that i can do. I know team work if its minecraft or if its Hockey(i play hockey, its a very teamworky sport). I dont fight with staff cause it causes problem in the server and it makes many people feel uncomfortable and then no one wants to play.

Are You Fimilure With Core Inspect And Its Commands:Ya im familar with alot of commands, fun ones, serious ones, etc

Have You Ever Been Banned On Other Servers(This Will Not Hurt You): I have been banned on one server for spam using nodus cause the server was going down so i wanted to go out being remembered as the GREAT SPAMMER(lol).

If So How Many Times Have You Been Banned?: One time

Grammer Level: I'm a capital freak and if it doesn't have its right puncution i get a little bit annoyed(only when i'm typing though).

Are You Fimilure With All Of The Basic Commands: yep.

If Needed Can You Be Relied Apon To Help Us When We Need Help?: Yep i can help you with what ever you need beside plugins im a little shaky on plugins.

Write A Short(Story) About Yourself Telling Us About You: I play hockey in winter and i'm a big minecraft, World Of Warcraft, League of Legends, and GTA 5 Fan. I spend some of my time practicing for hockey and the rest on the computer or at school. I look forward to either being a staff or a player on your server.
11/21/2013 8:05 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
themasterbuddy
What's voltz? Minecraft?
11/21/2013 8:23 pm
Storm Smasher
Voltz is a Technic pack here is the download link http://technicpack.net/voltz
11/21/2013 8:03 pm
AstraVoltz
Bump