AstroCraft-Network |:|Recruiting|:|

AstroCraftNetwork's Avatar AstroCraftNetwork1/1/15 9:41 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 34
2/27/2015 4:15 pm
AstroCraftNetwork's Avatar AstroCraftNetwork
[color=#00BFBF][center][u][size=150][b]AstroCraft Network is [i]recruiting[/i]![/b][/size][/u][/color]

[color=#0080BF][b]Hello members of PlanetMinecraft! We're the AstroCraft Network! We specialize in gametypes such as Factions, Creative, Survival and soon to be Skygames. We are a network experiencing significant growth, and need some staff to help us keep everything under control and well managed. Here at AstroCraft we want to make sure everyone is treated fairly, kindly, and respected. No one is better then someone else. We want to expand our community as much as we can and start releasing new gametypes! AstroCraft is owned and managed by 3 owners, BumpyMacaroon82, Frozenliez and Josephflan. They have done most of the work so far on AstroCraft and could use a break. So we need active and committed staff here to stay! For our builders and developers, they will be getting a percentage rate of every donation made towards AstroCraft, but only if your good and active. So overall, we wish you the best of luck, and safe travels throughout your journey with us!

Please remember to only post here, on the forums.[/b][/color]

[size=150][color=#00BFBF][b]AstroCraft [u]already has[/u]:[/b][/color][/size]
[b][color=#0080BF]
-2 Admins
-2 Helper
-3 Moderators
-1 Developer[/color][/b]

[b][color=#00BFBF][size=150]AstroCraft is [u]needing:[/u][/size][/color][/b]

[color=#0080BF][b]- Moderators
- Admins
- Helpers
- Builders
- Head builder
- Youtubers
- Livestreamers[/b][/color]

[size=150][color=#008000][b]This is the application format for EVERY position[/center][/b][/color][/size]

[center][color=#00BF00][b]IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
Maturity Level (1-10):
Activeness:
Proof Of Experience (Server Ips / Builds):[/b][/color][/center]

[b][color=#008000]Applicants must be 12+.
Thank you everyone for applying, please wait 2 days for a response, good luck to everyone and I will see you on the server!

Server IP: play.astrocraft.ca
AstroCraftNetwork
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2015 4:15 pm
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
02/25/2015 9:11 pm
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
02/25/2015 8:57 pm
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
02/25/2015 2:54 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SPECIALITY34
Ign:speciality34
Country/timezone:United States,Central timezone

Experience: I dont have much experience as staff.But I enjoy helping and I think I could help alot on this server.I have been a helper on a couple of small server that are down now!I also have helped on multiple friends servers! I also have learned alot over my years of playing minecraft!I I also can show people who need help in a soft toned way so they dont feel like they shouldn't ask for help! I have understood all the rules and have played on many prison / factions servers and I know almost everything someone who asked for help would need to know! And if i didn't i would try to figure it out with them for next time i was asked the question. I also know most of the commands for multiplayer servers and as staff.I also have learned most of the plugins on the servers!

I will be on from 11am thru 7pm on weekends!And on weekdays I will be on 4:30-7 everyday!I will also dedicate as much time as I can after those hours when I am able to! But on certain days i have soccer and it wont end to 5:00pm so on Monday and Tuesday i cant be on until 5:30 but any other day I will be on regular.But if it ends before at 4:30 i will try my hardest to get on as soon as i get home. And during those hours i will try to help anyone i can and if there is an issue i will skype higher ranked staff! I also will be able to get on if staff is needed or i will skype other staff to get on if I can't.

How long have you played minecraft:I have played minecraft for around 2 and a half years! But most of the servers i have played on were either factions, prisons, op factions or prison, and skywars! And during that I have learned almost everythig you can about those type of servers ! I also have played on skyblock servers!

If there was someone hacking I would temp ban them unless its very serious I'll perm ban them.If there was a spammer I would warn them and ask them to stop if they didn't I would mute them for 15 minutes if they spam after im gonna mute them for 2 hours if they continues ill temp ban them for 5 hours. If there is someone being annoying I will ask them politely 2 times then i will warn them, then i will temp mute them for 10 minutes Also if someone is being disrespectful I will ask them to stop and if they don't I will tell the other player to ignore him! But if someone messages me saying someone is sending them disrespectful messages i will ask them to send me pictures on skype!

I would explain something to a kid as calm as I could, and without gettig upset and if they don't understand I will just show them step by step!And if they don't understand them i will just show them in a different way till they get it because I know how much I used to not understand and have to get it explained to me 2-3 times! But also if someone is just asking stupid questions that they know and are just trying to be funny I will just ask them to stop if they don't then I just won't reply.

(Extra) I also believe that i can help people without getting angry because i dont get mad about much unless people are just being plain disrespectful i have no tolerance for people disrespecting me or other people! But normally if i do get mad i just go offline so I do not make any mistakes that I shouldn't.
I also won't tolerate any advertising or unknown links being posted because if it is a virus or anything that could mess up someones pc i will automatically ban them! Or if they post an Ip i will tell them not to advertise if they post it again they will get a 25 minute temp mute! After that it's a hour temp ban then there perm banned! And if there are bots in chat i will /spawn and look at the names not moving and ban each one. And if someone is having trouble with buycraft or there ranks are messing up I will try to figure out what they are doing wrong or if they just need to wait a little bit and try again!

If you have any extra questions skype me.
Thank you for reading my application!
02/25/2015 2:52 pm
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
02/25/2015 1:03 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SPECIALITY34
IGN:Speciality34
Name:Jackson Powell
Position: Admin or Mod
Timezone:central
Maturity Level (1-10):depends who im with a 7 with friends and a 9 with random people or players!
Activeness:4-6 hours every day
Experience: I have been a mod and head mod on around 6 servers and i am currently mod on 3 and an admin on 1! I have been staff on many more servers and throught out the 2 yesrs i played mc i have learned many commands and plugins that servers use!
Proof Of Experience (Server Ips / Builds): Orbitalnetwork.org Play.oparmy.net , heaven network , ascenion.cf
02/25/2015 11:52 am
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
02/09/2015 6:17 pm
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
01/27/2015 4:10 pm
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
01/18/2015 6:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DaBaws19
IGN:DaBaws19
Name:Erik
Position:Builder
Timezone:CET
Maturity Level (1-10): i would have to say 7, even though i am almost an adult, i can act like child sometimes
Activeness:3 hours each wekday give or take a few on the weekends
E-Mail:e_a_b_t@hotmail.com
Experience: i have built on alot of servers i have owned, and on on a few others, but my best builds are on my singleplayer map, where i have build for a year.
Proof Of Experience (Server Ips / Builds):
http://imgur.com/a/oNtwe
01/11/2015 2:08 pm
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
01/11/2015 7:29 am
Level 1 : New Network
IMCJacko
IGN: JackoNumber1 (I Have Some Alts Aswell)
Name: Jack G
Position: Manager if Possible
Timezone: UTC
Maturity Level (1-10): 8
Activeness: Well I Have Just joined the server but intend to stay on the server for a very long time to increase how active I Am on the server. I Will be able to get on every day after school and All Day At the Weekends. I Will also try to be on in whatever spare time I Have and I Will not just sit idle while im on.
E-Mail: ImcJacko@outlook.com
Experience: I Have Owned and helped make alot of minecraft servers. My First Server was New Liberty Factions and was very popular at the time(Is Now Shut Down). I Then went on to create a Prison Server Called MintyPrison which had about 10 players daily. I Also made a Network with Prison,OPPrison,Factions,OPFactions and Minigames.
Proof Of Experience (Server Ips / Builds): Well As The Servers are no more I Dont have any Proof but I have worked for a hosting company and could get proof for this if you would like me to.

Many Thanks,
Jacko
01/18/2015 10:13 am
AstroCraftNetwork
Accepted, please contact me through skype BumpyMacaroon82
01/11/2015 7:13 am
noobwz8
IGN:noobwz
Name:Neil
Position:Moderator
Timezone:GTM
Maturity Level (1-10):9
Activeness:10
E-Mail:gameroreo111@gmail.com
Experience:Mod Head Admin
Proof Of Experience (Server Ips / Builds):mc.domiscuis.com

01/11/2015 5:28 am
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
01/04/2015 1:19 pm
+Dude
IGN: ZexyZexx
Name: Preston
Position: Manager
Timezone: UTC+12:00
Maturity Level (1-10):9
Activeness: at least 2+ hours a day
Skype:preston.dai first one when you search it up (please contact me on this i use it alot)
E-Mail:mysticxsakura@gmail.com
Experience: Co Owner, Developer, Head-Admin Admin head mod and mod.
Proof Of Experience (Server Ips / Builds):Legitcraftmc.mcph.co 104.36.85.33 play.evolvedfaction.com and some other servers that are down.
01/04/2015 12:47 pm
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
01/04/2015 11:59 am
AstroCraftNetwork
Husainal- Snipped on request -

Accepted
01/04/2015 10:03 am
MetalFlamez
Why you should choose me: I am trustworthy, funny, caring, and hard-working. these are the four most important aspects of a good leader. I can provide all four. I will work hard to make sure this server becomes popular, staying humble at the same time. I am not going to bother my authorities and I will respect all rules. I will help out new players and old ones. I will be nice and most importantly, keep the server safe, and fun!
01/04/2015 10:00 am
MetalFlamez
IGN: F1am3Bui1der500
Name: Pauly
Position: Mod, Manager, or Head Builder (Any of these are fine.)
Timezone: US EST
Maturity Level (1-10): 9 (Can be funny at times)
Activeness: Honestly depends but 1-2 hours everyday seems about right, and on weekends- 5-6
E-Mail: pauly.major100@gmail.com
Experience: Admin on multiple servers, Co-Owner of a server and numerous other jobs
Proof Of Experience (Server Ips / Builds): I don't have any actual server proof because they all had financial trouble. I will, however show you what I can do (Leadership is my number one amazing attribute)

Please Consider Me As A Candidate-

P.S. - I have a friend, Cozybirch, who is an amazing developer. His Skype is: Bryant.555 Contact either of us if you are interested
01/04/2015 11:59 am
AstroCraftNetwork
Accepted
01/04/2015 12:14 pm
MetalFlamez
Hello, I was just wondering what position I have been accepted into.
01/04/2015 9:32 am
Husainal
01/04/2015 9:24 am
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
01/03/2015 12:45 pm
lockon7500_cool
I have done a mod app earlier but i need more detail so here's my second try!

~~~~Application for Mod~~~~

IGN : lockon7500
Name: Jeremiah Stemm
Position: I would like to be Admin , But i think there is already alot of those to handle so i'd like to have Mod but i am not sertain i will get it
Timezone: I live in the Central timezone
Maturity Level (1-10): I think my maturity since i am 15 i'd would be about 7 or 8
Activeness: I usually am on minecraft about 6-7 hours a day. I bet you're thinking , "Wow he's addicted to minecraft." But i spent like 7-8 hours a day on a server that i was only helper on. He gave me mod , but then his friend got on so he gave it to him instead. And left me with helper. So i'd spend the same amount of time on you're server too!
E-mail: My email username is jman27cool@gmail.com
Experience: One time a got helper on a server. Then i applied for mod. He gave me mod , but then his friend got on so he gave it to him instead. And left me with helper. So I've had like 5 days of experience with mod. But in those days i helped the server grow. Along with helping players play on the server and make them have the most of fun they ever had have!
Proof of experience: The server i had played on and got mod on i found out they disconnected because of a hacker.

I hope that this application is better than my last!
01/03/2015 12:13 pm
lockon7500_cool
lockon7500
jeremiah
mod
central
about 7 or 8
6-7 hr
yes jeremiah27810 is my username
jman27cool@gmail.com
i have been a helper on one server but they appreciated my very well
i have built lots of things but i have destroyed them after cause i like breaking things but i promise i will not do the same on this server
01/03/2015 12:07 pm
Joshuamichaelg
IGN:Bocaj1999(It is my bros account but he never uses it)
Name:Joshua
position:Moderator would be nice.
Timezone:Central time zone.
Maturity Level (1-10):8 sounds right for me.
Activeness:Well I am very active,I can be on the server every day for about 4-5 hours and that could be any time of day that you need me on so I can always be there to help.
Skype:I don't have skype but I'm setting it up tomorrow and I can give it to you then.
E-Mail:gewargesjoshua@yahoo.com
Experience:I am an experienced staff member because I used to own my own server and I am the head mod of 1 server so I do know about being a mod and staff so I will be useful.
Proof Of Experience (Server Ips / Builds):mc.herobrinehosting.com:35744
01/03/2015 12:04 pm
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
01/02/2015 11:56 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
blake852369
==Developer Application==
IGN: blake852369
Name: Blake
Position: Developer
Timezone: EST
Maturity Level (1-10): 9 i will make jokes when it is needed but will work as hard as i can when that is needed also
Activeness: i will be very active when the server is in its time of need or when the server is running out of players
E-Mail: blackfang132@gmail.com
Experience: i have been coding for 3 months and have made many plugins
Proof Of Experience (Server Ips / Builds):
if you need plugins i have created msg me on skype or send me an email
01/02/2015 11:45 am
tonza7
Hello there again Bumpy and Frozen I want apply as Moderator.

IGN: tonza7
Name: Tony
Position: Moderator
Timezone: Europe, Finland
Maturity Level (1-10): 8
Activeness: +4 hours per day, so active, yes.
E-Mail: tonij@luukku.com
Experience: I have been moderator twice, Head-Mod once and helper once.
Proof Of Experience (Server Ips / Builds): Servers are closed where i was.
01/02/2015 11:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
01/02/2015 11:23 am
AstroCraftNetwork
Bump
01/01/2015 9:55 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
XxHolyBladexX
------------- Moderator Application --------------

IGN: XxHolyBladexX

Name: Isaah Hopson

Position: Moderator

TImezone: Central Time CST

Maturity Level (1-10): 9 (Could be funny at times)

Activeness: 6 Hours a Day

E-Mail: IsaahHopson@gmail.com

Experience: Owner, Moderator 3 Different Servers, Builder (Ask for Server IP if needed)

Proof of Experience: M.LY, lonewolves.net, My Server, TimelessPvP.Net
OreCraft.Net

Thank You, Isaah (XxHolyBladexX
01/01/2015 9:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Keycraft join
Ign:DONT__BE__MAD
Name:Edward salgado
Position:Mod
Time Zone:Pacific
maturity:8.4/10 i try to have fun once in a while
activeness:2-5 hours a day
email:edwardsalgado43@gmail.com
Experiance:Im good at helping like i mean very good im good at listening and i can show new players what to do if they ask and im pretty good at building but ok at plugins i have been mod on 1 server

Proof of experiance:The server i was mod on is the ip:Kcnet.mcph.co
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome