-{AstroCraftMC}-[hub][24/7][survival][parkour]

SergeantUniverse's Avatar SergeantUniverse3/6/15 4:28 pm
3/8/2015 12:43 pm
SergeantUniverse's Avatar SergeantUniverse
Hello Everyone SergeantUniverse here!

Hey everyone! I'd just like to introduce you to the new and amazing AstroCraftMC!
It has many features to it that you guys will love!
ip: play.astrocraftmc.com
[b][color=#FF8000]
PMC page:[/color] [color=#0000BF]Still working on it [/color]

[img]static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1508/servermotd8650320.jpg[/img]
[size=150]Custom Plugins:[/b][/size] [list]That's right guys. AstroCraftMC has only custom plugins (besides worldedit of coarse) The are coded and kept up to date by our developer who work hard to keep us all happy (By the way the developer is me ). Any bugs you find? I will get them fixed almost immediately? Even if I happen to not be online, post them on the forums or simply just tell an online staff member to tell me. It has the commands you all know and love from the [b]essentials[/b] commands or [b]ChestLock[/b] and many more! We also are jam packed with hub parkour, survival, parkour, dropper, pets and way more to name. And they were worked out very hard just for you guys![/list]
[size=150][b]Good staff[/b][/size] [list]Our server community currently inhabits only 3 staff members. We all care greatly about you and the server which is why we take so much time out of our busy lives to help you and give you an experience you will always enjoy. [b]Unfortunately, we are currently in no need of staff.[/b] But the more people who join, the more we will need. But if in the future we do begin to look for staff, to be a staff member you must be experienced, have played a lot, know the rules, be kind, and a whole lot more! You would then apply on the website.[/list]
[b][size=150]Its different[/size][/b] [list]Now I know what you must be thinking. [b]If this is hub why not just go on a big hub server?[/b] Well AstroCraftMC has things that separate from the usual servers (maybe other servers have this but not a lot that I see). An efficient Warning system, a more advanced homes system, and even an unbreakable /lock with chests and furnaces. Playing on here you will have staff that care for you, that listen to your opinion, and even sometimes play survival with you. You will feel special here and feel like its different (once again maybe other servers have this, but definitely not a lot that I see). Also here you have a friendly experience that you rarely find. We listen to you we don't just ignore you. You have a big influence on this server and we like that. We give the people what they want not just what we think.
[/list]
[b][size=150]In-game Currency/Money[/size][/b] [list]Like most server we have in-game currency for you to buy things in-game for your enjoyment. We have two in-game currencies: [b]Coins[/b] and [b]Survival Money[/b]. They are very different. Coins are used mostly for hub and minigames to buy things such as pets gadgets and particle effects. Survival money is mostly for things in survival like diamonds and such found at the store. You earn coins by playing minigames beating parkours and other things around hub. Survival money is collected with [b]/sell[/b] in survival.
[/list]
[img]static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1508/commands8650318.jpg[/img]
[img]static.planetminecraft.com/files/resource_media/screenshot/1508/spawn8650323.jpg[/img]
[color=#FF8000][b][size=150]So join us today this is an experience you will always enjoy! Please take our feedback in-game for 7000 coins![/size][/b][/color]
[b][size=150][color=#8000BF]Bring your friends online as well! We would love as many people as possible![/b][/color][/size]
SergeantUniverse
Level 1 : New Network