Asz [OOC]

iHazRabiez's Avatar iHazRabiez7/26/14 8:38 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 23
8/12/2014 10:19 pm
Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch
[size=120][center][b]Asz[/b][/size]

[size=75][i]“The third of five dimensions, the home which all mortal races know. We exist here, in Asz, in betwixt the four other dimensions that many refer to as heavens and hells. The truth is much more complex than that, truly. But to know Asz, is to know the inner workings of one’s self. And to know the rest of the five dimensions, one must know the inner workings of all.”[/i]
[b]- Tales of Asz; Introduction[/b][/size]

[size=85]The third of the five dimensions that are known to the mortal races, Asz is a world that is not entirely unlike the ones you see in most fantasy settings. However, there are some difference, so let’s set some things straight:

- Magic exists; but those who wield it are held in high disdain, and often killed at birth. Those who survive do not hone their abilities to their full potential unless they spend their entire lives devoted to the study of magic. Mages are looked down upon even by criminals, and other despicable scum. However, Mages who are able to study in peace become very powerful foes, but more oft than not live the life of a lone wolf, too afraid to leave their hideouts. While one mage may be worth ten common foot soldiers, one Witch-Hunter can easily dispose of a mage. However, should a group of mages band together, they may pose a threat. But more likely than not, they would be dispatched before they could pose a threat. Mana does not exist in Asz, either, which is one of many reasons that Mages are persecuted as they are.

- Dragons once existed, but they’re all dead now. Even their bones have turned to dust. There’s no exception to this. However, the natives of Asz often refer to things as dragons if they cannot come to any other logical conclusion. The most common “dragon” sightings usually turn out to be the winged snakes that inhabit the Southern Marsh Lands.

- Gods do not exist within the five dimensions known to the mortal races. At least, not true gods. Many of the religions formed by the races of Asz are based on the scarce few encounters with the benevolent and malevolent entities from the other four dimensions.

- Vampires and Werewolves are rumored to exist. In truth, vampires and werewolves are cannibal cults that are believed to be Supernatural Entities by the rather dull common folk of Asz.

- That brings us to demons/angels. They exist, but they despise these titles, and refuse to acknowledge them. In truth, these beings come from other dimensions. Scarce few of these beings have been encountered, and those encountered take on wild forms foreign to Asz, and are often perceived as deities by the rather dull folk of Asz. So there is no solid information on their capabilities.

[b]Races:[/b]
[i]"People are not simple. They cannot be summarized for easy reference in the manner of: 'The elves are a lithe, pointy eared people who excel at poverty.'"[/i]

Keeping this in mind, I will provide biased views of each of the races using material that exists within Asz.

[b]Humans[/b]
[i]“The most divided of the races of Asz, there are many different tribes of humans. The dark-hued people of the Yngard rainforests, the pale-skinned people of the mountains of Agäd, and the almond-eyed folk of the Southern Marsh Lands encompass but a very small fraction of the humans of Asz. There are many groups, each with their own ideologies and governments. It is rumored they used to be ruled by one great human, though those days have since long passed, . Very few of the power-players of Asz are human, in truth, and there is nothing too special about them. They are, however, known for their fine silks and wines.”[/i]
[b]– Yrnir’s Guide to Foreign Cultures[/b]

[b]Elven Folk[/b]
[i]“Divided. Unorganized. Filthy. These words are commonly used to refer to the whole of those who call them Elven, or sometimes Mer, in their own tongues. Like the humans, there are many different kinds. Dark skinned, pale skinned, almond eyed, small, large, square, round, etcetera. Some of the Elven Folk even claim there are many subclasses, such as the Small Scrawny Elven Folk of the Western Tunnels of Ura, whom have developed curved swords and fast fighting techniques, and worship the Dead Gods of Camerätea. Or the Big Towering Giants of the Northern Taigas of Wilderghust, who excel at poetry and smashing people’s heads in with clubs the size of trees. Though these claims may sound false, I know you may be thinking ‘They’re all just knife-ears taking up our lands.’ And I agree with you.”[/i]
[b]– The Knife-Eared Folk[/b]

[b]Syvgyet[/b]
[i]“Syvgyet strong. Syvgyet like dark. Like damp. Like warm. Listen to queen. Disobey queen, outcast, usually burn in smith-fire. Meld metal, but not always. Claw strong. Outer bones strong. Why need steel? Protect outer bone? Sometimes make image of queen. Sometime make sharp claw. Other time make fake rock. Other time make tunnel pretty. Hear of small thing like not point ear live in our tunnel. Queen claim we all eats them. They made us strong. Their memory teach to use smith-fire. Small men with beard. Memory blurry. Syvgyet know tunnel well. Syvgyet call hive Syvgyat. Honor queen. Not so dark. Not so damp. But very warm. Greet tall point ears here. Trade. Meet tall not point ears here. Trade. Sometimes eat.”[/i]
[b]– Queen Paper (Translated for the Common Tongue)[/b]

[i]“Legends speak of small, stocky men that were masters when it came to forging things from steel. They lived beneath the crust, but one day, they vanished. That was when the Syvgyet appeared. It was sudden. They were better than the small stocky smiths at forging things from steel, so nobody really cared that they took over. According to the Syvgyet, those who did were eaten. Their large cities were definitely not built by them, perhaps there is truth to the claims in legends after all.” [/i]
[b]– Olenford’s Bestiary: Dwarves (Legends or Lost?)[/b]

[b]Ingyiit[/b]
[i]“Known as Imps by the common folk, the Ingyiit are feared by those that have not seen the vast cultured empires of the Ingyiit. Living in the abandoned tunnels that the Syvgyet refuse to inhabit, the Ingyiit folk share a rather close bond with the large bug-like Syvgyet. It is in the large caves that lie within the furthest reaches of the Syvgyet hive-lands, that the Ingyiit make their homes. Unlike what many of the common-folk choose to believe, the Ingyiit have cities that might as well be made of the finest gold ever known. And they are the only race that is truly united under one leader, to the common folk, he is referred to (jokingly) as the Imperor. The entire Ingyiit populace, however, is entirely male. Their rather common rate of mage children make them feared by the Common Folk, as well. They stand smaller than a child, and have small wings that are only strong enough to keep them always hovering slightly off the ground. The strongest of the Ingyiit are able to hover at eye-level with humans. They repopulate by kidnapping those who live on the surface and wander near their lands. They... take these captives and... forcibly mate with them, keeping the babes as their own. It is not necessarily known what they do with these captives after they outlive their usefulness."[/i]
[b]- Olenford’s Bestiary: Ingyiit[/b]

[b]Engyiit[/b]
[i]"Referred to as 'Fairies' by the common races of Asz, Engyiit are small, winged, humanoid creatures which can be either male or female, and house a deep affinity for magic, a fact which makes them feared by the general populace. Their origins are unknown, but it is believed they hold some relation to the Ingyiit, the Imps; as they appeared in the world around the same time as one another. Unlike Imps, Faries are ruled by different monarch, based on the region in which they live. Fairies are also slightly smaller than Imps, and are weaker in terms of raw power. They do however have proficient healing capabilities which is caused by the Fairy dust they naturally produce, for this reason they are sometimes captured and used to create healing potions and other remedies, as these methods are deemed safer than raw healing magic. The other reason they are captured is to be used as forcible mates for Imps, in order to create more Imps, a reason why most if not all Fairies fear and avoid Imps.”[/i]
[b]- Olenford's Bestiary: Engyiit[/b]

[b]Hyünget[/b]
[i]"Loyal. If one word describes the canine folk of the Koriki Deserts, it is indeed Loyal. They are loyal. Loyal to whom? To their living God, their pharaoh. Although, many tribes of the Hyünget exist, each swearing fealty to their own pharaohs, and even still, some of the Hyünget swear fealty to none other than each other. While not as divided as some of the other races, the Hyünget are still quite divided. Many disagree, and many of the tribes are at war with one another. Their cities are tribal in nature, and groups of Hyünget are constantly roaming, living lives as nomads. The Hyünget are fierce warriors, using their teeth, their claws, and anything they can to disable their enemy. They are generally very tall, standing above even the Syvgyet Drones (that is, of course, assuming the Syvgyet Drones are not standing to their full height, which they rarely do), and standing broader than the Wilderghust Elves. The Hyünget tribes are each different, from the wolf-men that follow Wox, to the jackal-people that follow Yun.”[/i]
[b]- Man’s Best Friends?[/b]

[b]Aviars[/b]
[i]“The avian folk that live high in the mountains of Agäd, the Aviars are few in number, but fierce warriors. It is said that they once had great wings that would allow them to touch the clouds. But they were stripped of their wings when the great clan- father broke a sacred oath that he had made. They believe they will touch the clouds once again, after the All-Father, returns from the heavens of Bught, where he is busy fighting a war. They train, as Warrior Monks high in their nests. Many of the Aviar people disagree with the ideals of the high monks, and so they flee to the lowlands, where they become sell-swords. They are hired rapidly, and known to be some of the best warriors around. It is said they are matched only by the Warrior-Monks known as Seekers, that seek those who flee to the lowlands, and dispose of them.”[/i]
[b]- The Natives of Agäd[/b]

[b]Grimlins[/b]
[i]“Sometimes mistaken for various other small races by Humans, such as Ingyiit, Grimlins are a race composed of intelligent, mischevious and occasionally aggressive beings. Grimlins tend to vary in appearance - most are brown and furry, yet they can also come in red, blue, yellow and can even have an absence of fur. The Grimlins have a civilization which rival even the Ingyiit, and much like them, they seem to prefer their seclusion; not allowing entry to other races. Grimlins are renowned for their technological advances in comparison to other the other races of Asz. Some claim they have seen Grimlins use magic and machinery to create creatures made out of metal - but these are only rumours. The Grimlins are also organized in their civilization. Despite their single city, they have many remote compounds where research is done with impunity. All Grimlins answer to their one and only King, and yet no common Grimlin has ever had the opportunity see him; instead, there are four Grimlins which carry out his orders for him. They all specialize in their own forms of warfare and technological advancements; they are known as The Dominion of Nu’un, and have been known to individually test their inventions on nearby settlements...” [/i]
[b]- Tinkerers of Asz[/b]

[b]Hissra[/b]
[i]“Said to inhabit the Southern Marsh Lands, the Hissra are the reptillian, and amphibian, natives of the Marsh Lands that are a mystery to many. Not much is known about the Hissra, the tribes are numerous and divided. Many of the Hissra folk never leave the Southern Marsh Lands, and of those, even fewer still speak the Common Tongue. Of the known tribes, that have proven cooperative, there exists a very large variety of folk. There are the Komodo, that use their filth against their foes. There are the Frog-folk of the Sacred Bog, who are known for their beautiful songs. On the borders between the Southern Marsh Lands and the Eastern Koriki Desert, there are the numerous tribes of Crocodile Men that have bonded with different tribes of the Hyünget. As well as the Naga, the snake-men that are the center piece in many of the ancient Hyünget legends. Though, these are but a few of the many tribes that exist in the Southern Marsh Lands, the Hissra are a mystery. Their very name, Hissra, means illusion in one of the many tongues of Asz.”[/i]
[b]- Imagination, Illusion, or Isolated?[/b]

[b][i]LORE[/i][/b]
[b]Tales of Asz[/b]
[i]“It is said, that there exists good and evil in the world. The truth is, there is no such thing. The world is neither black, nor white. It is just grey. Times long since past have told tales of Saintly Kings, and Devious Tyrants. Of blood turning against blood. Of Magic, used for good. Of Magic, persecuted. But, perhaps the most grand tale of Asz, is the one of the Shapeshifting Witch known as Avaesta Agäd. It is said that at a time where mages were not so feared as they are today, that a terrible tyrant ruled the entirety of Asz from the highest peaks of the Agäd mountains. He held many people as slaves, executing those too old or inept to work. Even killing babes at their mother’s teat because they were nothing more than distractions. It was an event like this, some say she had her babe killed before her eyes, others say her husband was executed because he spoke out against the tyrant, but the truth is hidden beneath numerous legends. But, regardless, Avaesta undertook a ritual that bound her blood to that of a wolf’s. She transformed into a creature, unlike any seen before. She struck terror into the hearts of men, and single-handedly killed the tyrant and his army. As she took the throne, she ruled so strictly that the previous tyrant looked like a saint in comparison. Of course, this is just legend, and much of it is gathered from the proud pale-skinned folk of the mountains of Agäd. It is said, this is the event that lead to the persecution of mages.

And rightly so.”[/i]

[b]The Chronicles[/b]

The Chronicles of Asz
[i]“According to legends, twice has Asz been conquered by one person. Once by the tyrant known as Inoth, and again by the Shapeshifting Witch of Agäd. It is said that the people of Asz had to unite to end the Witch’s reign of terror, and it is said that the mightiest of warriors rode in on Dragons to burn her kingdom to ashes. According to legends, the Shapeshifting Witch was also the mother of lycanthropy, a vampire, and a demon all in one. This is nonsense, if you ask anyone who’s not a dull commoner. But still, each story has a kernel of truth lying at its heart. And it is quite possible that the Witch of Agäd was real. Whether or not she was actually a mage, or made a pact with a demon, is highly questionable. Whether or not the land of Asz was ever ruled by a single person is also highly questionable. But still, we know that there were in fact great heroes that burned kingdoms to the ground. Whether or not they did this on the backs of dragons is unknown, but it is possible, seeing as many of these legends date to a time before we wrote down history. What is known, for a fact, is that many good folk have died. Many bad folk, have died. Mages once ruled the lands, and now they are hunted like the vermin they are. This book aims to alleviate many of the common fears of the common folk.”[/i]

[b]The All-Father, Bught, and Asz[/b]
[i]“The All-Father came from Bught. He taught us what it was like to fly. We soared above Asz with the him. But when greed took our king, and he broke a sacred oath, we lost our wings. We dishonored the All-Father, and so, he took our wings. He cast us to the ground, the greatest dishonor of all. Still, he allowed us to be close to him. He created the peaks of Agäd, so we may stay close to our rightful home. He returned to Bught after that. He had no more time left on Asz. And so, we have devoted ourselves to keeping our vows, hoping to restore our honor. We hope that one day he will show kindness, and grant us wings once more. But the sell-swords bring dishonor to us, so we must appease the All-Father by sending our Seekers after them. When the time is right, we will soar above Asz once more. And perhaps, one day, the All-Father will take us to Bught.”[/i]

[b]The Five Dimensions[/b]
[i]“Asz, Bught, Tikts, Beughbks, Dyix. The five dimensions known to us. Of our world, we know little. Of the other four, we know nothing. It is said much of the world of Asz is the result of the collision of these four dimensions, and that is why we lie in the center. But, it is possible we perceive only a fraction of a fraction of a fraction and a hundred times more, of the truth. In fact, it is likely that this is the case. We may be on the outskirts, we may not. We will never truly know. But we will continue to seek the truth. It is a shame that most mages are killed as babes, for some of them may come close to unravelling the secrets. Ancient texts from the days of the Templar Imperium suggest that they kept Maguses as captives, and used them to research. The Witch-Hunters served as prison guards, keeping them silenced unless absolutely necessary. It is from these ancient texts we gather most of our reliable information.
Sometimes, however, a tear is witnessed. A phenomenon most likely caused by the misuse of magic by the beings that exist beyond our scope of visibility. We know they exist, for some of them have been witnessed here among us, sometimes taking forms of vile nightmarish beasts, and other times taking the form of a saint. But the truth is, we are ignorant to the infinite possibilities that exist before us. So we must strive to learn all we can about the five dimensions which exist.”[/i]

[b]Daemons, Vampires, and Lycanthropes[/b]
[i]“It is whispered that there exists beasts that prowl the darkness at night. Demons, spiritual beings from the four dimensions that surround and envelop Asz. Vampires, blood-sucking fiends that infect others like a sort of plague. Lycanthropes, who are said to transform into beasts when the moon is full. But the truth, is that none of these exist. Demons are beings from the four other dimensions, yes, but seldom are they here long enough to terrorize a single man, let alone an entire generation of family. Vampires are but mere men, and the legend takes root in the times of old, when magic was not as feared as today. Blood mages who would use the blood of living entities were said to take their blood at night, but now they are little more than cannibals that enjoy the taste of death. The story of Lycanthropes most likely takes root with the Shapeshifting Witch of Agäd, and her ascent to power. But seeing as how most of that tale is fictitious at best, actual Lycanthropes likely never existed. Like the cannibal-cults that the common-folk claim to be vampires, the common-folk believe the same cults to be Lycanthropes. But the truth is, none of these things exist. If they did, they most likely share the same fate as the long-dead Dragons.”[/i]

[b]The Fear of Magic[/b]
[i]“Many people look upon mages as vile creatures, and for good reason. Those born without a tendency towards the arcane arts are often oppressed when mages are in power. It is this fear that drives them to the extremes we see today. Many believe it was the Shapeshifting Witch of Agäd who threw the world into a state of fear towards the arcane, but I do not believe so. I believe the legends are wrong, and that the witch did not free any and then become twisted by her wolf’s-blood and warped into the tyrant they say she was. I believe she was the tyrant to begin with, and she oppressed those without magical talents. It was her that burned down the nests of the Seekers of the Aviar people, and it was her that gave birth to the Witch-Hunter known as Grandmaster Vengeance the First. It is not officially publicated in their records, but I believe the order of Witch-Hunters freed us from oppression. I do not believe that the great Vengeance was defeated by a group of weak mages. No, I believe the Seeker trained an army, not much unlike Reem’s Ten. They were a small force in comparison, for each Witch-Hunter was at least one hundred mages. But, very few of those mages had thought it possible that they be silenced through the sheer force of the Witch-Hunters’ Will. One by one, the mages fell, and for each thousand mages, one Witch-Hunter fell. When it was just Vengeance, he was exhausted. But still, he remained focused. His will was steel, no, it was better than that. He exchanged blows with the Shapeshifting witch, and eventually beheaded her, before allowing himself to fall alongside his companions. He had been beaten. bloodied, and crushed into little more than paste. But as he fell, the apprentice he had groomed knew what had to be done. They would earn no glory, they would rule no lands, they would be a neutral party. They would have one purpose. And that would be to dispose of all those mages who had not been executed as babes.”[/i]

[b]The Disappearance of Dragons[/b]
[i]“In the cave paintings that exist in the mountains of Agäd, there are murals of men clad in armor made of gold, atop strange scaled beasts. The local pale-skinned people refer to them as ‘Dragons’, a word originating in the dead tongue of Akaor, meaning ‘Winged Terror’. These murals depict the beasts breathing large fires, burning entire nations to the ground. But as one progresses further into the cave, the murals take on a darker tone. Eventually the golden figures disappear from the dragons, and the dragons take on a crazed, almost malnourished look. The next painting shows bones. And the painting after that shows dust. Within the furthest bowels of the cave of Aluvi, is a large pile of dust, or maybe it is ash. But it is known that the dust still burns warm with the heat of whatever fathered it. Many experts have studied the ashes, and they match nothing known within the land of Asz. The very rare dragon bone has appeared from time to time, mostly fraudulent, but sometimes, it is the real deal. And from what has been observed, the ashes in the cave of Aluvi are those of dragons long since dead. Even the distant cousins of the Dragons, named ‘Drakes’ (meaning ‘Winged Beast’ in ancient Akaor), which were commonly mistaken for dragons, have turned to little more than bleached bones.”[/i]

[b]The Witch-Hunters[/b]
[i]“Mages are filthy creatures that are better torn from the teat of their mothers and executed before they worm their way into society and corrupt the minds of the people. It is for this reason, the Witch-Hunters exist. Taking origin in the then-small lakeside town of Anumog, the Witch-Hunters were founded by the Seeker Sqreenas, who descended from the mountains of Agäd after his nest, along with his family, were burned alive by mages in the days of old, when magic was common-place. Scarred, and with the ever hungry fire of vengeance burning in his youthful heart, Sqreenas improved upon his abilities that he was taught by the Seekers of the Aviar. He did not run away, and was in fact presumed dead by the Aviar Monks, and so none stopped him. He turned the Seeker’s tracking and fighting style into one that could kill the vile creatures he hated most. He spent years perfecting the art, even taking an apprentice, should anything happen to him. He called himself a Witch-Hunter, and refused to turn to magic to hunt the vile mages. Instead, he honed the abilities he was taught as a Seeker. He improved them. And he mastered them over and over again, until at last, he was able to silence all magic through sheer force of will. For a normal man, it would break his feeble mind, sending him over the edge and into a comatose state… or worse. But for a Seeker, it was just barely tolerable, with the fire of youth and vengeance burning strong. And for those who knew nothing but Witch-Hunting, it was second nature. It is said that Sqreenas abandoned the name given by the Seekers, and took one of his own. He called himself Vengeance, and hunted the mages that burned him and his nest-mates. They put up a fight, even after being silenced through Vengeance’s sheer force of will, and eventually they fell. Vengeance sustained fatal injuries, but every last one of them died by his hand. And when his apprentice found him, he was still standing, his eyes closed, and a smile on his beak.” [/i]

[b]Paladin Reem and the Order of Ten[/b]
[i]“The Order of Ten was founded long ago by the ‘Paladin’ Reem. What God he served, and why, remains unknown, for his bones have long turned to dust in his ancient grave, and his holy weapons nothing more than piles of metallic dust. What is know, however, is that Paladin Reem was a great warrior, fierce, strong, valiant, and worthy of following. It was he, and his band of ten warriors, that founded the Templar Imperium, which has long since faded into nothing more than a setting in tales told by bards. But, before it faded, it was said the Templar Imperium conquered much of the known world of Asz, and it was because of Reem and his ten companions, that this was accomplished. It was said that Paladin Reem had learned how to tame the Winged Terrors that haunted Asz in Mythic Times. It is said, that it was on the backs of these fire breathing monstrosities, that they made each opposing man bend knee to the Order of Ten, and thus to the Templar Imperium. It was said that they rode into battle when all seemed lost, clad in the golden armor forged by the Dwarven Forge-Masters, before they were driven to extinction by the Styvgyet. Alone, the ten held off an army of thousands. And at the end of the night, they stood, unscratched. Eventually, it is said, Reem took his companions, and left Asz entirely, returning to the dimension that the Dragons supposedly came from in legends older than even this one.”[/i]

[i][b]Areas[/b]
[u]Wilderghüst[/u]
The Wilderghüst Taigas exist within the northern lands of Asz. They’re very cold. Also home to many of the larger races.
[u]Coulde Canyon[/u]
A large canyon that contains dozens of cities that have formed a sort of “mega-city”.
[u]Frost-faith[/u]
A city that exists within the large sprawling taiga, Frost-faith is a city founded by the religious (and some say zealous) Grund elves, who are one of the few that accept the Gods of Crasu
[u]Dread-Dream Wastes[/u]
As the name suggests, the Dread-Dream Wastes are a vile place in the taigas of Wilderghüst. A place devoid of any natural life, many people believe it was the site of an ancient battle, or even the place where “transients” appear in the world.[/i]

[b]The Spine[/b]
[i]The Spine is the mountain range that cuts through Asz, starting in the taigas of Wilderghüst and ending at the border between the Koriki Deserts and Southern Marsh Lands.
[u]Mount Agäd[/u]
A mountain that houses the capital of the Aviar, the Agäd Tribe of Humans (whom are descended from the witch Avaesta), and the Agäd Elves, whom like most elves, are fierce barbarians not to be trifled with. Each of these peoples have their capital cities located on the large mountain, with the Aviar claiming the highest peak, and the elves at the lowest.
[u]Mount Cieak’p[/u]
A peculiar mountain which is the subject of talk by cartographers and shit, because of the large amount of holes and tunnels which run through the mountain itself. How these holes were created are unknown, and are open to debate, but the natives of Asz are unable to come up with any logical explanations. What is known is the fact that there are a large number of cannibals living in these tunnels, they show no remorse nor compassion towards outsider; and deserve no mercy.
[u]Mount Heotear[/u]
As the name suggests, Mt. Heotear is extremely dangerous due to it’s constant hot atmosphere. The mountain itself is a volcano which is constantly trickling magma. To make matters worse, vents in the mountain allow for poisonous gases to seep from the volcano, slowly killing anyone who dare traverse these burning wastes.
[u]Shivering Peak[/u]
A mountain which, as the name suggests - is cold. There is very little reason to live here, as the frigid atmosphere and lack of food result in short work of most of the races in Asz, however, there is word of many different kinds of lost treasures there; protected by the mountain’s cold climate.[/i]

[b]Southern Marsh Lands[/b]
[i]The Southern Marsh Lands are largely unmapped, and what few villages are known are small uninteresting dots on maps. The Southern Marsh Lands are inhabited by many strange and seemingly unnatural beasts, from the Crocodile Men that ally themselves with the Hyüngyet to the Giant Winged Snakes that are known for terrorizing the smaller tribes.[/i]

[b]Koriki Deserts[/b]
[i]Lying to the East are the Deserts of Koriki, home to nomad tribes of the Hyünget.
[u]Hyngrot[/u]
The Koriki Deserts are home to nomads, and as such, there are not many cities. And even those who do settle down in one place are massacred and/or absorbed into one of the larger nomad tribes. Hyngrot is a small city, but is known as the trading capital of the Koriki Deserts.[/i]

[b]Lake Anumog[/b]
[i]A large lake located directly above Syvgyut, Lake Anumog is Witch-Hunter territory, and they crack down on those who break the law, and those who show even a little magical ability.
[u]Anumog[/u]
Anumog is the largest city at Lake Anumog, but it is not even half the size of Coulde Canyon. It is home to the Witch-Hunters, and many other smaller factions.
[u]Sorin[/u]
A small farming community. Only on maps because it’s not small. It’s big.
[u]Yrin[/u]
A large tavern-town. All that exists here is taverns. Great for drinking.[/i]

[b]Yriack Caverns[/b]
[i][u]The Den[/u]
A large cavern that stretches far and wide. It earns the name “The Den” due to the fact that it appears to have once been a large dragon den. This has been the source of all information about dragons. This cave was opened to the general public, and a recent invasion has made The Den into the capital of the Grimlin empire.
[u]The Hollow Holes[/u]
A large sprawling cavern network, this is the only way to enter The Den. The long passages are riddled with countless Grimlin outposts to ensure none reach the heart of their empire. The Hollow Holes also connect to Olenford’s Openings in numerous places.
[u]Melted Ceiling Cove[/u]
Melted Ceiling Cove is not actually within the Yriack caverns. It’s not even a cove. The area earns its name due to a tavern that once existed there, but does no longer. Thank the Grimlins for that. Melted Ceiling Cove settlement is located above The Den, and it is believed that this settlement is where the Grimlins test out their weaponry. This claim is supported by the amount of settlements that have been bombarded in the area.[/i]

[b]Olenford’s Openings[/b]
[i][u]Syvgyat[/u]
The “face” of the Syvgyet empire, few save the Ingyiit have been further than this face, this serves as THE place to get reliable arms and armor. It’s also large. But you should only visit, because the Syvgyet get rather hungry.
[u]Syvgyot[/u]
Really just a mine so the Syvgyat have something to do.
[u]Syvgyit[/u]
Where the queen of the Syvgyet lives, the “nursery” of the Syvgyet hive. Only the Syvgyet know how to get there without being eaten alive.
[u]Syvgyut[/u]
Where the lava flows, and the magic happens. By magic, I mean smithing.
[u]Iingrot[/u]
The beautiful capital of the Ingyiit people, Iingrot is located within the depths of Olenford’s Openings. The beautiful city encompasses the entirety of the cave. The buildings line even the walls of this huge cave. In the center, exists the Emperor’s Palace, arranged in a circular manner, with a tower that stretches to the top of the cave. At the top of the tower, a structure mimicking that of the bottom one stretches out.[/i]

[i][b]Character Sheet[/b][/i]
Please try to make your CS as organized as possible.
Also, if you’re not sure what to put for alignment try this link: [url]www.easydamus.com/alignment.html[/url]
If you need an explanation on something, either shoot a message to me, or ask it here in the OOC. Of course, you could probably get a better answer by asking me directly.

[code][center][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b][/center][/code]

[i][b]Rules[/b][/i]
. “Thou who art undead, art chosen.”

. Mages will be treated worse than the dirt beneath our feet. There is no way around this as the Witch-Hunters teach everyone immunity to charms free of charge.

. God-modding, meta-gaming, etc. will earn you a ban. No second chances.

. Break my lore and I break you. If you’re not sure if something breaks lore, ask.

.Poke and I are the ballin' one's you gotta listen to.[/size]

[size=60]WHO ARE YOU, ANONYMOUS ELEPHANT?
WHO ARE YOU, ANONYMOUS HYENA?
[/size][/center]
iHazRabiez
Level 29 : Expert Crafter