ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM SERVER

k345s34b's Avatar k345s34b4/12/14 4:06 pm
1 emeralds 2.6k 8
9/15/2014 2:57 am
TheLionOfLeisure's Avatar TheLionOfLeisure
Attack of the B-Team
Do you like science, guns, magic, and space? Well then this mod pack, and server is for you. A sort of new mod pack from the people at Technic. It will start out with a small number of people, but hopefully get bigger. I will list the basic rules, then ill get on to the application because I know you're tired of reading this.

Rules

Note- that these are not official these may change while the server goes on.
- No griefing, stealing or cheating
- Do not accomplish major goals without the group, such as fighting the ender dragon.
- Put "Astarte<3" at the end of your application.(Making sure you guys read the rules)
- No cheating or, clients (xray, fly, god, etc.
- PvP is allowed - but only with both parties consent.
- pranking is allowed, no tnt or lava.
- Be mature, act your age.

-Be respectful to everyone on the server.

Application:
Note- Take your time filling out your application, we are looking for the best applications.
Ign(In-game name):
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?:
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?:
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it):
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?:
What timezone are you in?:
k345s34b
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/15/2014 2:57 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheLionOfLeisure
Minecraft Account name: TheRodentWizard

Age: 12 (but have worked on other servers and can be trusted)

Do you have any experience playing attack of the b-team?: yes In doing various doings of genetic science, Witchery, Tropicraft, And many others

Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?:absolutely

Do you have skype?: no, unfortunately not

*I may also like to possibly apply for a staff job so I may be of some more help

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: yes, you have my word

What timezone are you in?: NZST (UTC/DMT +12 hrs

Will hopefully look forward to helping on server. astarte <3
08/14/2014 5:29 pm
Gaming_Gangsta
Minecraft name: Gaming_Gangsta

Do you have any experience playing attack of the b-team?: yes, a lot

Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?:absolutely

Do you have skype?: yes ( andrew cumming ) no caps (yes my real last name is cumming) or if that doesn't work andrewcumming1999@hotmail.co.uk (p.s. I've got a picture of a creeper in a suit)

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: yes

What timezone are you in?:UK (GMT+0:00)

Astarte<3
08/11/2014 9:17 am
grayninja123
Ign(In-game name): gray_ninja123
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?:yes I specialize in tinkers but would LOVE to learn witchery
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: yes I will not steal
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): my Skype is gray halvorson
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: yes
What timezone are you in?: California timezone! thank you so much for reading and I hope to get in the server! Astarte<3
08/04/2014 6:01 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Mage
TheLegendaryBox
Ign(In-game name): blox12343
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Yes, i am into witchery and have played with friends on private servers before.
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: I do. I know the feeling of whe someone takes your things, and would hate to do that to someone.
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): My username is makinbacon8
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes, i will listen to any rules that are in place.
What timezone are you in?: GMT (England)
Thanks for reading.
Astarte<3
08/04/2014 5:36 am
Gaming365
Note- Take your time filling out your application, we are looking for the best applications.
Ign(In-game name): JR1410
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Yes, especially archimedes ships
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: I acknowledge that wholly
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): Message it if accepted
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes I will
**I would also like to apply for staff if there are any positions that need to be filled. I would like to be a moderator so I can help with commands.
What timezone are you in?: London (GMT, BST)
07/08/2014 4:22 am
elijah 123
Ign (In-game name): Creepermaneli

Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-team?: A little bit of experience

Do you acknowledge that cheating, stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: yes I know that cheating, stealing and greafing will get me removed, i will not do that

Do you have Skype?: No sorry

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: I will listen to all the rules

What timezone are you in?: NSW Australia

I hope that I will play with you one day soon
~Elijah H

Astarte<3
04/13/2014 1:38 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder
JoeyLongTerm
Ign(In-game name): LongTermErection

Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: no but im interested in something new

Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: Astarte<3 i guess lol i thinlk tis is right

Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): (LongTermErection) Please Let Me Know over skype!

Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: for sure im just looking for something new vanilla has burned m e out of regular minecaft

What timezone are you in?: EST.

I really do hope to be playing with you soon thanks
~Joey S.
04/12/2014 4:32 pm
Level 1 : New Network
McPvPMaster
Ign(In-game name): CarterCarpentier
Do you have any experience playing Attack of the B-Team?: Somewhat
Do you acknowledge that cheating stealing and greafing will get you removed from the server?: Yes
Do you have skype?(if so put down your username or message me it): Veryfatboogey123
Will you listen to any sort of rules that will be applied to the server if need be?: Yes
What timezone are you in?: Central USA
Astarte<3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome