-[Aura of the Pig]- No longer looking for staff!!!

magicflyingpig12's Avatar magicflyingpig122/17/15 1:41 pm
4/1/2015 7:07 pm
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU's Avatar T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
----[Sorry we are no longer looking for staff]----

Hello, I am Magic, and I am the owner of a Minecraft server called Aura Of The Pig.

Please read all of this if you can, sorry that it is so long.

Currently it is whitelisted for a few reasons, it has been up for about a year or so, but we have realised that it is quite similar to a lot of other servers and we want to try and make it unique to get more players on and enjoying the server. Also it has developed a few bugs that we are trying to fix, and both of these are easier to do without players online.
When we re-open the server it is planned to have Towny, (probably) Factions, possibly some mini-games and lots of other different plugins. We also plan to have a 'Magic World' or try to include that within Towny or Factions. We plan to have this world consist of magic themed/related plugins, buildings, ideas etc. We also want to completely redesign the server with new spawns, building etc.

To be able to make this quite big idea reality, we need a few people to be developers, builders and general staff on the server, both now while it is being created and when it is open to the public. All staff, no matter what rank, should be active (so that there is always someone online to deal with problems and questions), trustworthy/mature (so that players see that the server is run by sensible but fun people who they can place their trust in to provide a safe and fun enviroment to play in/on) and approachable (so that players feel like they can approach a staff member with any concerns, problems and questions they may have and know that they will be taken seriously and not ignored).

Now onto the staff that we are looking for:

[Developer] First of all we are looking for a couple of developers. What we are looking for, for this rank is:
Trust - We need to be able to trust you so that we can give you access to the console when needed and most commands and general access to the server (this could take a while to earn, so don't expect full access immediately). We also need to be able to trust that you won't abuse your powers in anyway.
Maturity - This links in with trust, as if you are 'childish' and mess around a lot, it is unlikely that we will feel that we are able to trust you. Of course, as with anything, we expect you to have fun and mess around a bit at times - most people do! However, when you are asked serious questions, dealing with problems with the server etc. we expect you to concentrate with the matter in hand.
[Good knowledge on plugins/servers etc.] As a developer you should have a good knowledge on popular plugins and be able to quickly learn how to set-up and use new ones.

[Builder] Now, secondly we are looking for quite a few builders, who would be able to dedicate a reasonable amount of time to the server. What we are looking for, for this rank is:
[Trust] Again, we need to be able to trust that you will not destroy/build things you were not instructed to and that you won't abuse your powers in any way.
[High quality building skills] We need to know that you will be able to produce a high quality build, no matter what you are asked to produce, meaning you should be a good al-round builder.

[General Staff] As a general staff member (helper/moderator/admin) we will be looking for trust, maturity, a good general knowledge of servers, patience, the ability to stay calm in tough situations, the ability to decide a suitable punishment if someone breaks the rules, you to be active (online quite a lot) and the ability to be strict at appropriate times and give punishments where needed. You should also care and be dedicated to the future of our server and not just be looking to get staff wherever you can.

To apply for one of these positions use this template and fill it out in a comment below, send me a pm on this website or contact me on the server website (http://auraofthepig.enjin.com/). The IP for the server is also on the homepage of the server website to add to your server list for when you are possibly accepted as a staff member and white listed or for when the server is complete and open to the public.
Click to reveal
What is your IGN?
What rank are you applying for?
Why do you think you have the necessary skills and personality to fulfil this position?Why do you want to be a staff member on our server?
What could you bring to the server?
What other experience do you have in being a member of staff (Do not name specific servers!)?
Have you played on our server before, if so how long for?
How can we contact you if your application is accepted?
If you are applying for builder, is it possible for you to show me some pictures of things you have built before?
Why do you think you could do this job more effectively than someone else?

Thank you to everyone who has read all of this post, I know it was quite long. If we think your application is good enough we will get back to you. When answering the questions please include as much detail as possible, as a few sentence long answers are unlikely to be accepted! There are no age restrictions for how old you have to be to apply, because I know that age doesn't always count for your level of maturity and trust!
magicflyingpig12
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2015 7:07 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
magicflyingpig12
Click to reveal
T00xFasTxFoRxYoUWhat is your IGN? TheGaelicPotato
What rank are you applying for? Any that you think suits me.
Why do you think you have the necessary skills and personality to fulfil this position? I think I have the necesary skills and personality for a position on the server because I've a lot of experience with running servers and dealing with players! I've owned my own servers so I know how to setup plugins and permissions and I know how to work a lot of commands!
Why do you want to be a staff member on our server? I'm looking for a server with great potential. You look like dedicated to your server with just the little information you gave us! Most people wouldn't bother doing that! I want to help the server bypass it's potential.. I believe with the right management and Staff members the server can and I believe I can greatly help the server become well known!
What could you bring to the server? I can bring a lot of experience and fun to the server! I will do my job correctly but I will try to using some humour! People say i'm funny and interesting and lovely to talk to so I believe many people will enjoy my commitment to the server! I'm also very polite and friendly and I respect everyone!
What other experience do you have in being a member of staff (Do not name specific servers!)? I owned 3 of my own server, I have a lot of experience with plugins and permissions, my most successful server ran for 3 months, I had about 10-12 players on a day before my host closed and reopened. I was also a Helper on server for 3 months which has 500-1000 players logged on all day!
Have you played on our server before, if so how long for? Not yet unfortunetly.
How can we contact you if your application is accepted? Skype me!: cav-the-beast
Why do you think you could do this job more effectively than someone else? I want a spot in a server because I think a lot of Staff members lack either respect or experience on servers, I believe I have both and it will show on and off the server! I know how to deal with some bugs and permission problems and I know how to deal with hackers, etc. I'm also a hardworker. I become very dedicated to servers if the Owner is dedicated to his server. I will most likely be on a lot to help out on the server!

Hi,
Great application, just let me discuss it with my fellow staff members and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks,
~ Magic

Okay, thanks,please let me know on Skype:)!
04/01/2015 12:22 pm
magicflyingpig12
Click to reveal
T00xFasTxFoRxYoUWhat is your IGN? TheGaelicPotato
Why do you think you have the necessary skills and personality to fulfil this position? I think I have the necesary skills and personality for a position on the server because I've a lot of experience with running servers and dealing with players! I've owned my own servers so I know how to setup plugins and permissions and I know how to work a lot of commands!
Why do you want to be a staff member on our server? I'm looking for a server with great potential. You look like dedicated to your server with just the little information you gave us! Most people wouldn't bother doing that! I want to help the server bypass it's potential.. I believe with the right management and Staff members the server can and I believe I can greatly help the server become well known!
What could you bring to the server? I can bring a lot of experience and fun to the server! I will do my job correctly but I will try to using some humour! People say i'm funny and interesting and lovely to talk to so I believe many people will enjoy my commitment to the server! I'm also very polite and friendly and I respect everyone!
What other experience do you have in being a member of staff (Do not name specific servers!)? I owned 3 of my own server, I have a lot of experience with plugins and permissions, my most successful server ran for 3 months, I had about 10-12 players on a day before my host closed and reopened. I was also a Helper on server for 3 months which has 500-1000 players logged on all day!
How can we contact you if your application is accepted? Skype me!: cav-the-beast
Why do you think you could do this job more effectively than someone else? I want a spot in a server because I think a lot of Staff members lack either respect or experience on servers, I believe I have both and it will show on and off the server! I know how to deal with some bugs and permission problems and I know how to deal with hackers, etc. I'm also a hardworker. I become very dedicated to servers if the Owner is dedicated to his server. I will most likely be on a lot to help out on the server!

Hi,
Great application, just let me discuss it with my fellow staff members and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks,
~ Magic
04/01/2015 11:46 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
What is your IGN? TheGaelicPotato
04/01/2015 11:11 am
magicflyingpig12
We plan to open to the public quite soon, but still need a few more builders/developers/staff so why not apply?
I have big hopes for this server, and thanks for your support!

~ Magic
03/04/2015 12:47 pm
magicflyingpig12
lockon7500_coolI am a developer. I currently an Admin on my friends server. But, that doesn't matter. I have developed for Lichcraft and also Mineplex. I hope to here back from you as soon as possible. Like you said:

magicflyingpig12I will try to reply to every application as fast as I can.

Hey, lockon7500_cool, here's the quick reply you're looking for
So you're interested in becoming a developer on our server? Send me a pm with your IGN and I will whitelist you for a bit to see if you are the kind of person we are looking for!
I look forward to hearing from you,
~ Magic
03/04/2015 12:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
lockon7500_cool
I am a developer. I currently an Admin on my friends server. But, that doesn't matter. I have developed for Lichcraft and also Mineplex. I hope to here back from you as soon as possible. Like you said:

magicflyingpig12I will try to reply to every application as fast as I can.
03/03/2015 5:41 pm
Eli152458545
HI im Eli and im a builder and i would love to work with someone that has a decent sense of maturity but can be fun as well if you could just check me out that would be great thank you for your time and to give me your consideration.
03/04/2015 12:22 pm
magicflyingpig12
Hi Eli, if you could, would you be able to pm me a time when you would be able to come on the server for a bit?

Thanks,
~ Magic
03/03/2015 3:35 pm
magicflyingpig12
I will try to reply to every application as fast as I can.
02/17/2015 2:08 pm
OddBoxMC
Whitelist me, IGN : OddBox
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome