Auroracraft Prison Server

jroowuzheer's Avatar jroowuzheer12/27/14 2:12 pm
1 emeralds 61
Server Rules
Breaking these rules will result in a kick, ban or mute.

• No mods or hacked clients
• No spamming
• No abusing server glitches/bugs
• No advertising

Prison Rules
Breaking these rules will result in jail, or an item confiscated from you.

• If a guard sees you with a contraband item they will give you 5 seconds to give it to them. If you do not give it up and you are in a PvP area the guard will attempt to kill you. If you do not give it up and you are in a safezone then the guard will jail you for 10 minutes.
• Do not use splash harming potions on other players while in a safezone. If you are caught a guard will take away the potions and give you 10 minutes in jail.
• Do not grief mines/other areas in which you can build. Placing lava will result in a 2 hour ban. Destroying saplings in the tree farms will result in 10 minute jail time.

Rank Information

C-Prisoner: Free
You start out with only a basic mine that has stone, iron ores and coal. You also have access to a small tree farm with very few trees. There is also a fishing area where you can get fish for and sell it for small amounts of money. The shop is also full of things you can sell. You have access to a virtual chest which will have to be earned by making money.

B-Prisoner: $15,000
Congratulations you’ve ranked up in the prison! You now have access to the sandstone mine with diamonds as well as the iron and coal. You also have access to the wheat-farm which will allow you to also make some more money. You will also find some animal spawners next to the shop and bank which will allow for a lot of income. B-Prisoners have their separate plots which could also be purchased by the higher ranks.

A-Prisoner: $30,000
You are now respected players that are feared by the lower ranks. Your mine has a lot more resources and now instead of sandstone there is Netherrack which costs a lot in the shop. Instead of a animal farm you have a mob farm which could rack in a lot of money and xp for you. The fishing area is extremely big and nice anyone would wish for it. There are plots for A-Prisoners and up. The shops are now bigger and include more variety.

X-Prisoner: $60,000
You are the most respected prisoner in the prison. You are feared by all. No one dares to mess with you. Your mine is saturated with ores and is made up of snow, an extremely easy thing to mine. Not only is the snow easy to mine but it could be sold for a lot. You don’t have a tree farm anymore instead its a wood farm with no actual saplings but instead just wood. You have an area for enchanting your items. You have your own plots for X-Prisoners and Free. The fishing area is a good looking place and shops include a ton more things you would never imagine it would have.

Free: $120,000
You are now free. No prisoner is to disrespect you. You are the big scary guys. You have access to the free world where you could pvp and raid other people. You can now go to the nether and to the end where you will be able to find all you need to survive out there. You are allowed to come back to the prison and help others to rank-up or just to kill them all. Have fun now that you are free and no one is to stop you. Just remember that you are not as awesome as the owners so don't try.
jroowuzheer
Level 32 : Artisan Nerd