A_C's Avatar A_C1/3/13 11:52 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 42
4/8/2013 5:12 pm
maxdraws's Avatar maxdraws
Ever wanted to play that epic series, "Avatar:The Last Airbender"? well now you can!

ip: http://www.AvatarCraft.net
come on in, friendly players and amazing abilities!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZMHHurKv-mQ

[center]Features
Play as a bender and choose which type you would like to be.
Battle other users and see who is the best of the best.
Has worldgaurd, and factions.
Nothing is required client-side

[color=#8000BF]Bending[/color]
Users may bend water, earth, fire, air, or can go with being a chiblocker.. You may pick which type of bender you would like to be with the command: /bending choose [water/air/earth/fire/chi]. You may only choose one, with the exception of the Avatar, and you may never change it so be careful in your decision.

[color=#000080]Waterbending

Specializes in maneuverability in and on the water.
Oceans are perfect for water benders.
Techniques range from shooting water that do damage, freezing lakes, or even pushing enemies back with powerful waves.
This bending style is a mixture of offensive and defensive.
Water bending opens up many options in bodies of water that are otherwise closed to the other disciplines.[/color]
[color=#000000]
Earthbending

Specializes in manipulating the earth around them.
Any area which contains land is perfect for earth benders.
They have the abilities to pull columns straight up from the earth, drill their way through any mountain and launch themselves through the air.
This bending style, like water bending, is a mixture of offensive and defensive.
Earth benders do not take fall damage as long as they land on the ground.[/color]

[color=#BF0000]Firebending

Specializes on destruction and incineration.
Any environment, besides on any bodies of water, is perfect for them.
They may create rings of fire on the ground, shoot lines of fire, and even create exploding fireballs.
This bending style is pure offensive, and very little mobility/defense.
Fireball is the only ability they may use that does not require any solid ground beneath them.[/color]

[color=#00BFFF]Airbending

Specializes in mobility & defense.
The land is the ideal place for airbenders, although they may also bend over the water.
Bending air allows you to use wind to blast things away, forming a shield of air around you, or using a tornado to lift you, or your opponent, off of their feet.
This bending style is perfect for pacifists and explorers for they lack any raw damage output, but make up for it with their utility and speed.
Choosing air as your element increases your overall speed, decreases the rate of hunger and disables fall damage.
[/color]
[color=#00BF00]Chi Blocking

Specializes in bare handed combat.
Move faster, jump higher, take less fall damage.
Can block someones chi, stopping them from Bending for a short period of time.
Abilities range from Higher Jumps, Faster Punches, and Paralysis of enemies.[/center][/color]
A_C
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/08/2013 5:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
maxdraws
What rank you are applying for:I am applying for Helper
Name:Max
IGN: Epicmandude1768
Bending(s):Earth
Date when first on:a while ago on a different account which got hacked, then lost server than found it again 2, maybe 3 days ago
How many days you have been Bender rank:on this account- today, on the other- maybe a month or two
Average time playing per day:7, maybe 8 hours on the weekend, maybe 3 or four on the weekdays.
Estimated total time played: 3, 4, or even 5 months
Why you want to be helper: I would like to be helper because I can really contribute to the server. I have helped many people and am op on servers that I do not personally know the owners of other than in Minecraft. In all seriousness though, I have seen that the server needs some repair, and I can help that. I can also advertize the server (if you want me to) on my website, which gets more than 10,000 visitors a day. I am good at binary, java, oracle, c, c+, c++, and cobalt coding, so I can contribute plugins to the server, though it takes me a while and some experimentation. I just really want to help the server grow and thrive is all.
How often do you vote:Old account was whenever possible, now, not as much
About yourself:I am a student ambassador at my school, saying I was within the top percentile of my year, and can help people. I actually am an Eagle scout and am in the Order of the Arrow. I used to own a server but have sold it. I do not look 15 due to genetics, but am still more mature than the average 15 year old. I also try to help anybody I can at pretty much any cost.
Funny joke (or phrase):I say potato weirdly and yell out FUS RO DA! out.
Other (optional):my website is http://www.maxbenlily.com/max (I got the domain from my parents when I was little, but cant change the original domain)
02/28/2013 3:05 pm
mineboy83
i love this server how do i give it a diamond?
01/25/2013 2:13 pm
Mr_Sambini
What rank you are applying for: Helper
Name: Samuel Crawford
IGN: Mr_Sambini
Bending(s): Chi and Air
Date when first on: January 8th?
How many days you have been Bender rank: About 20 days?
Average time player per day: 9 hours
Estimated total time played: 3 days
Why you want to be helper: So I can help people who have questions. I'm on most of the day and I can help people who are having trouble.
How often do you vote: Everyday
About yourself: My name is Sam. I love skateboarding and video games. I'm 10th grade and being home schooled. I spend most of my time playing on this server. I love turtles.
Funny joke (or phrase): Oh sorry I just dropped the fuck I wasn't going to give.
Other (optional) : Dolphins
01/21/2013 9:38 pm
xCarnage
Name: Lachlan
IGN: Lachy_21098
Bending(s): Earth and Water (Blood bending aswel)
Date when first on: Not sure near the start of Jan.
How many days you have been Bender rank: atleast 2-3 weeks.
Average time player per day: Atleast 7 hours
Estimated total time played: Im not to sure, close to 48 hours all up.
Why you want to be helper: Well i have been bender for a while now and most of time I am helping people with bending. If they are confused on commands or how to use moves correctly. I help them and they come out of it knowing how to use all thier moves and effectivily
How often do you vote:
About yourself: I posted this on my bender application
Funny joke (or phrase): What is white on top and black on the bottom?
Society (I have nothing against darker skined people at all!)
Other (optional) :This is my main server, whenever i can get on teh computer this is the server i play. I just want to help people out. Well i can now, But i want to be someone people can see, and read by the name and say "Oh i will ask him for help because he is a helper" Alot of the times I see other helper's and there not really helping people, not saying thats all of them, But some of them i could be doing there job better. Having used every element I can help people with any bending help what so ever.
01/20/2013 5:34 pm
killer7slasher
What rank you are applying for: Bender
Name: Juan
IGN: Killer7slasher
Date when first on: 1/9/13
How many days you have been Bender rank:
Average time player per day:7 hours
Estimated total time played: 65 hours
Why you want to be helper: (about 5-6 sentences) i would like to be a bender cause i really enjoy this server and i like being part of a community. I already donated to the server for another element and i would really like to become bender.So far this has been my main server.
How often do you vote: Every day
About yourself:(about 5-6 sentences) I love playing videos games I mainly play RPG and i really enjoy playing minecraft with with a big community. I also like to skateboard but don't go outside often because of minecraft .
Funny joke (or phrase):Do u like waffles?
Other (optional) :
01/19/2013 10:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
naturedpk
white list? what happened i just bought water to
01/19/2013 9:29 pm
xCarnage
Why is the serer whitelisted?!?!
Lachy_21098
01/17/2013 3:48 am
kurorikujou
Name: Leo Wu
IGN: kurorikujou
Bending(s): Air
Date when first on: 2 days prior, January 14th I believe.
How many days you have been Bender rank: I just received bender today, but I couldn't gotten it Day 1.
Average time player per day: I play about 6-8 hours a day.
Estimated total time played: received a recent time amount about probably 15 hours now?
Why you want to be helper: (about 5-6 sentences)
I want to be a helper because I'm interested in how this server is run. I feel that there should be some protection for new players, as i see some standard players picking on "newbies". I believe there could be a better job done on the spawn, I have worked as admin/mods for various other servers, and I work as a designer, mediator, etc. Seeing as I am on quite often, I'll take it upon myself to help out those that have just recently started and need somewhat of a foothold in order to actually be able to practice bending safely for a little bit. I also want to change the area around Wild1, because it seems too devastated and could look better.
How often do you vote: Whenever I can, free diamonds why not?
About yourself:(about 5-6 sentences)
I am a good mediator for fights, I've worked with a lot of people in my past. I'm generally a good-natured person, and I know when to let go of things or remember things. I have a good memory and I've had a lot of experience being admin/mods. I'm usually pretty sociable, i make friends easily if I try. If you do anger me, I'll let it go, as i see no point in being angry, it only clouds judgment. I am not a racist.
Funny joke (or phrase): I'm so punny, it's kind of sad really... expecting a pun?
Other (optional) : Get to know me, and get to deserve my loyalty and I'll see to it to do my job to assist the server wherever it needs me.
01/14/2013 4:46 pm
katkong123
I'm applying for Bender Rank...

Name: "Kat"
IGN: katkong123
Bending: Fire
Date first on: 1/10/13
Time played: 2 Days

So on and so forth... Thank you for your time reading this and hopefully you decide to make me a bender... :3
01/14/2013 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
naturedpk
Name: PAUL
IGN: naturedpk
Bending(s): chi
Date when first on: January 3 2013
Average time player per day: 7 hours
Estimated total time played: 79 hours
Why you want to be "bender": (about 5-6 sentences) i would like to be a bender cause i realy enjoy this server and i feel like i actually am part of the community if i be come a bender.i really enjoy playing as a bender and this has become my main server.i do plan on donating to this server and buying a nother bending ability but i wana join the community before i go spending money.also i love minecraft
How often do you vote: 1 once per day though my votes arent registering cause i dont get diamonds not that thats the reason why i vote but i dont know if itis working
About yourself:(about 5-6 sentences) Well, I like Video Game.i love minecraft its the best voxel out their.i love skateing and by the time i spend on this server and games you can tell i have no life XD.i really enjoy roleplaying games and modding minecraft though not to cheat.and i am homeschooled
Funny joke (or phrase):um turtles?
Other (optional) :
01/14/2013 4:30 am
xCarnage
Rabid when am i going to be unbanned, I think its been 24 hours and it dosnt even tell me how long i have left. It just says the ban hammer has spoken :'(
01/13/2013 10:27 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
SoulSeaker
Helper Aplication
Name:Mason
IGN:Pineapple2002
Bending(s):Air
Date when first on:About 2 weeks ago
How many days you have been Bender rank:21 hours
Average time player per day:3-4 hours
Estimated total time played:85 hours
Why you want to be helper?: I want to be a helper because I think i will be nice. And i have very good Experience. From being Admins and Mods on many servers. I think that i will help alot of people .
How often do you vote: About every week If i can
About yourself:I am a Hyperactive person. But when things get Serious I get Real Serious. I Mostly sit and play games but sometimes i go out and have a swim. And sometimes im just plain bored and just sit there. Also i eat a lot of food cos im hungry ALOT.
Funny joke (or phrase): Why did the Chicken cross the road? Cos it just Did

If this is too less changed plz dont take Bender off me
01/13/2013 9:29 pm
SoulSeaker
Helper Aplication
Date when first on:About 2 months ago
How many days you have been Bender rank:21 hours
Estimated total time played:85 hours
Why you want to be helper?: I want to be a helper because I think i will be nice. And i have very good Experience. From being Admins and Mods on many servers. I think that i will help alot of people .
About yourself:I am a Hyperactive person. But when things get Serious I get Real Serious. I Mostly sit and play games but sometimes i go out and have a swim. And sometimes im just plain bored and just sit there. Also i eat a lot of food cos im hungry ALOT.
01/13/2013 1:44 pm
Zachbene
I'd like to apply for the Bender rank.

IGN: Zachbene
01/13/2013 1:46 am
tashiepic
What rank you are applying for: bender
Name: Milo Spivey
IGN:tashiepic
Bending(s):water
Date when first on:1/12/13
How many days you have been Bender rank: 0
Average time player per day: just started love the server planing to be on almost every day
Estimated total time played:3 hours
Why you want to be helper: i love the server and the show plus i am a nice person
How often do you vote:everyday
About yourself:i live in Portland OR i am a fan of anime and minecraft!
Funny joke (or phrase):
Other (optional) :
01/13/2013 12:33 am
Mr_Sambini
Herrow. My name is Sam. I like dolphins and cheese. I love playing minecraft and playing sports. I live in Texas. I'm very nice unless you piss mem off.

Name: Samuel Crawford
IGN: N/A
Bending(s): Air,Chi
Date when first on: 1/9/13
How many days you have been Bender rank:0
Average time player per day: 8?
Estimated total time played: 19
Funny joke (or phrase):
Other (optional) :
01/13/2013 12:08 am
SoulSeaker
Date when first on:About 2 months ago
How many days you have been Bender rank:I havent
Estimated total time played:78 hours
01/12/2013 11:49 pm
mincrafter1131
What rank you are applying for:helper
Name:michael
IGN: minecrafter1131
Date when first on:wean it staed dont know wut date
How many days you have been Bender rank:mounth
Average time player per day:1 to 2 hours a day
Estimated total time played:20 hours
Why you want to be helper: (about 5-6 sentences) I want to be helper so i can tech pople. To help pople get started.So pople will trust me so i can tech pople.ill go throw all moves.Im nice and can wate.
How often do you vote:wean i can about each wreek
About yourself:(about 5-6 sentences) Im nice. I can be panchent. i will help any 2 if asked to. im am funny if need. i wll definde
Funny joke (or phrase): nevar give up
Other (optional) : i dont know wut to put
01/12/2013 9:46 pm
xCarnage
Name: Lachy
IGN: Lachy_21098
Bending(s): Earth and Water
Date when first on: I cant remember, its school holidays so i never know the day XD
How many days you have been Bender rank: 0
Average time player per day: 6-10
Estimated total time played: Not sure :s sorry.
Why you want to be helper: Well i'm not helper yet but I help people with what element there bending, if there not to familer with there element i will teach them how to use it effectively.
How often do you vote: I was just going to vote now XD
About yourself: I'm easy to get along with unless you get on my bad side Im also funny
Funny joke Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the other side
Other (optional) :
01/12/2013 9:45 pm
powpow29
nice server
01/07/2013 11:15 pm
ryan1154
Name:Ryan
IGN:ryan1154
Bending(s):earth
Date when first on:1/7/2013
Average time player per day:about 4 hour
Estimated total time played: 2 times
About yourself:i have no idear how to describe my self in anyway.
Funny joke (or phrase):changing your entire message because you dont know how to spell one word.
Other (optional) :
01/07/2013 8:11 pm
ryan1154
Name:Ryan
IGN:ryan1154
Bending(s):fire
Date when first on:1/7/2013
Average time player per day:about 4 hour
Estimated total time played: 2 times
About yourself:i have no idear how to describe my self in anyway.
Funny joke (or phrase):changing your entire message because you dont know how to spell one word.
Other (optional) :
01/07/2013 7:11 pm
SamTehhDerp
Name: Sam
Bending(s): Water
Date when first on: January 4th 2013
How many days you have been Bender rank: 3
Average time player per day: 5ish
Estimated total time played: 15 Hours o-o
Why you want to be helper: (about 5-6 sentences) I want to be helper because i want to, Not because im being forced to. I would enjoy to move up a rank. Also to be official at helping would be cool, i guess o-o. I'll probably HAVE to teach water bending but im fine with that. Also i guess helping and messing around with noobs would be pretty cools :p
About yourself:(about 5-6 sentences) Im a nerd. Well kinda lol. I enjoy all teh games. I like Porkchops and Apple sauce. I always love and enjoy the company of my friends. EXTREMELY Funny, well i think i am x3.
Funny joke (or phrase): Your mom Again Gender thing is the joke. Har Har Im not funny ;_;
Other (optional) : HAI!
01/06/2013 6:57 pm
Silent_001
Name: Noaelle
01/06/2013 6:56 pm
Silent_001
Name:
IGN:Silentassasin_01
Bending(s):Water bender with Earth experiance
Date when first on:Uh... A week ago I guess
How many days you have been Bender rank:I uh... :3
Average time player per day:Sat.-Sun pretty much all day Mon. - Fri. 4-5 Hours
Estimated total time played:8 Hrs
Why you want to be helper: I am very like on the server by all and very helpful at water and Earth bending and is willing to be taught and Expierianced with other elements and I am very helpful again so...Thats why
How often do you vote: I try to vote on one atleast everyday.
Thanks Rabid and other admins hoped ya like :3
Funny joke (or phrase):
01/06/2013 6:35 pm
Sayyoyobiotch
Name: Aaron
IGN: sayyoyo
Skype: I dont like to give it out on websites like this but i think i have told you before
Bending(s): water
Date when first on: i dont remember but it was the first day you said :3
How many days you have been Bender rank: since the second day i believe
Average time player per day: 2-4 hours
Estimated total time played: 15 hours
Why you want to be helper: (about 5-6 sentences) I would like to be helper because i want to teach new people how to use their bending powers (and also i would like that 50% off all new elements ) Sorry, i don't know much more to type except i like to help people out and that is just how i am
How often do you vote: I will vote every day
About yourself:(about 5-6 sentences) I am a streamer (as you know ) and i generaly like to entertain and help people :3. I am nice to people who are nice to me, so when i get mad at people its generaly because of something They did. I am not very good at writing stuff about me but this is all that i can think of .
Funny joke (or phrase): Tough Titty Said The Kitty When The Milk Ran Dry. (it is a really old rhyme)
Other (optional) :
01/06/2013 3:57 am
mincrafter1131
Helper
IGN:minecrafter1131
Bending(s):water1
Date when first on:12/30/12
Average time player per day:as long as i can get
Estimated total time played:4 h
Why you want to be helper I like to help people on servers. It is fun for me. I always help on servers. i try to be nice
How often do you vote:most of the time i try
About yourself:I love to play video games. I wont rage if i die. Iv always loved avatar the last air bender. I play minecraft a lot. I follow rules. I don't often get in trouble. I really love cake. I think xbox is awesome.
Funny joke (or phrase): wut dose a retard cow say mrrrrrrrrrrr .
Other (optional) : I wont get mad if u dont accept.
01/05/2013 11:28 pm
Devilof98
I am 14 my name is kyle my ign is devilof98 Im sorry for not doing this neat and in order i just am mad because my other neater ones were deleted. i want to be a helper because i am good at teaching and i want to help the new people learn. i know a lot about all the bendings but i only have water. I intend on voting and playing on this server more but i only have 8 hours played(most of it was helping set up stuff and making sure commands worked) so i helped a lot. i just mainly want to help people who dont know how to bend learn to bend and not leave the server because they are confused. sorry if this came across as bland but as i said this is my 3rd attempt at submiting it and i am really mad
01/05/2013 10:39 pm
Maj_Pluto
Make me a bender. Now. -Maj_Pluto
01/05/2013 4:51 pm
_Lone_Wolf__
What rank you are applying for:Helper
Name: Heath Byrd
IGN: _Lone_Wolf__
Bending(s): Earth and can learn fast
Date when first on:January 4, 2013
Average time player per day:8 hours
Estimated total time played:15 hours
I like helping and teaching people bending. I love to create epic structures in creative mode. I have already taught one person to bend and I would like to teach others . I want to work my way up to moderator so I can build you cool structures. You seem like a very fun admin with the parties and such.
How often do you vote: As much as possible
I am a nice guy. Well educated. Learns quickly. Trys to be helpful. Nerdy yet athletic .
Funny joke (or phrase): When flying zombies come skeet shooters will be prepared
Other (optional) : I play late at night and can build and help when everyone else is gone.
01/05/2013 9:51 am
Level 20 : Expert Cowboy
Jason362_4
Helper
Name:Jason
IGN:jason362_4
Date when first on:1/5/2013
Average time player per day:as long as i can get
Estimated total time played:1 hour
Why you want to be helper: I always like to get a better rank on a server. I like to help people on servers. It is fun for me. I always go on servers. I like the commands that come with it
How often do you vote:occasionally
About yourself:I love to play video games. I wont rage if i die. Iv always loved avatar the last air bender. I play minecraft a lot. I follow rules. I don't often get in trouble. I really love cake. I think xbox is awesome.
Funny joke (or phrase): Gangman .
Other (optional) : I wont get mad if u dont accept.
01/05/2013 9:16 am
sgtsprinkless
quote="inkdup33"]id help people with fire.i play this server alot really alot i played for 4 hours straight.i will help that people need help with bending.plus i like to teach them how to hunt

What rank you are applying for:
IGN:
Date when first on:1/4/2013
Average time player per day:
Estimated total time played:1
How often do you vote:
Funny joke (or phrase):i like turtles
Other (optional) :[/quote]

Denied, Application did not follow original post format
01/05/2013 4:27 am
inkdup33
id help people with fire.i play this server alot really alot i played for 4 hours straight.i will help that people need help with bending.plus i like to teach them how to hunt

IGN:
Date when first on:1/4/2013
Estimated total time played:1
How often do you vote:
Funny joke (or phrase):i like turtles
Other (optional) :
01/05/2013 4:08 am
SamTehhDerp
hat rank you are applying for: Bender
Name: Sam
Bending(s): Water, Formerly Air (as in for 10 minutes)
Date when first on: January 4th 2013
Average time player per day: 7 hours
Estimated total time played: 20 hours
Why you want to be "bender": (about 5-6 sentences) i want to get bender because i am one with the water. I have secluded myself into the frozen tundra and practice. I am very strong for water, i know how to use it. I understand my surroundings. Also i feel like after i receive Bender i will have more confidence to go into duels. :3 And i really want to be notice and show off my skills.
How often do you vote: 1 once per day
About yourself:(about 5-6 sentences) Well, I like Video Game. Ummmm i spend alot of time on twitter. I love the Avatar series. Thats the only Anime i watch. I like cute things. I love singing! I want to go to a performing arts school. My favorite animal is a dog. I am a very good build when i have the materials. I kinda wish i was a little more interesting so i would have more to talk about :/
Funny joke (or phrase): The joke was the gender things Tehe, Phrase: YOUR MOM!
Other (optional) : Theres really nothing to talk about. o-o Like i said not really that complex..... So i hope you will get to see a serious side to me :3
01/05/2013 3:30 am
_Lone_Wolf__
What rank you are applying for:Helper
Name: Heath Byrd
IGN: _Lone_Wolf__
Bending(s): Earth and can learn fast
Date when first on:January 4, 2013
Average time player per day:8 hours
Estimated total time played:15 hours
I like helping and teaching people bending. I love to create epic structures in creative mode. I have already taught one person to bend and I would like to teach others . I want to work my way up to moderator so I can build you cool structures. You seem like a very fun admin with the parties and such.
How often do you vote: As much as possible
I am a nice guy. Well educated. Learns quickly. Trys to be helpful. Nerdy yet athletic .
Funny joke (or phrase): When flying zombies come skeet shooters will be prepared
Other (optional) : I play late at night and can build and help when everyone else is gone.
01/05/2013 3:11 am
_Lone_Wolf__
Helper Application:

I love this server and I love to help and build. I have already taught someone to bend on your server and I would love to teach more .
Sincerely'
LoneWolf
01/05/2013 1:10 am
_Lone_Wolf__
I am applying for bender please
01/05/2013 12:39 am
MaTeo_Niqqa
Name:Mateo Nunez
IGN:MaTeo_Niqqa
Bending(s):Earth
Date when first on:think was Jan. 2 or 1 2013
Average time player per day:25 freaking hours
Estimated total time played:5 hours
I wish to be helper because i am great with people love helping them out. I'm great with any plugin you put in front of me and commands. I love to build stuff i build non-stop everyday. I can help people with there bendings because I know how to use all bendings. I could help u with spawn and anything any staff member says. I can help with stuff like the motd and put color in it and recommend stuff that you guys should really have and i know 2 plugins maybe even more that will fit perfect with your amazing server.
well i'm a great person. everyone says i'm fun to be around. i make everyone laugh [i'm very funny]. every person i meet i become good friends with. and im the nicest person.
Funny joke (or phrase):Why do blondes not talk while having sex? Their moms told them not to talk to strangers.
-What’s the difference between a wife and a job? A job still sucks after 10 years.
-Just got a really big response to my advert on the internet saying ‘Wife wanted’. In about 2hrs I had over 300 emails saying ‘you can have mine’.

SORRY IF THEY WEREN'T FUNNY I CANT JUST BE FUNNY ITS SOMETHING I JUST DO XD
Other (optional) :
i will not fail you i will try all i got to become the best staff member i can be. and hope u pick me. [fingers crossed]
i'm also staff in many other servers and im great at it and i have a server of my own.
01/05/2013 12:42 am
A_C
Accepted, Helper Granted.
01/04/2013 11:31 pm
_Lone_Wolf__
Application for Staff member:

I absolutely love this server and I want to be a part of it. I can build and design structures I will teach anyone earthbending(I have not been able to master the others yet)as I am very good at it. I never grief and will help in any way possible around the server. I will be you a grand house and greatly improve the spawn.

Thank you for considering my application

-_Lone_Wolf__

P.S.: My ingame name is also _Lone_Wolf__

P.P.S.: My name has two underscores at the end.
01/04/2013 9:48 pm
MaTeo_Niqqa
Application For Staff member:

Well first of all my name is mateo nunez. I'm 14 years old and really good with plugins and when i mean really good i mean it. I have been on your server and i just love it!!
i have seen u guys messing some stuff on your server like a good greif protection. I am also very very good with the plugin groupmanager. And i i"m a server owner of my own and mod of other cool servers like these and a head admin on a server but is no longer on . But that does not matter i'm very good with people when i'm staff. i also know loads of commands and know how to but color on your server title. i do know how to master all the elements so i can show other people how to i will never abuse my powers [admin powers]. and i do record a lot with my friend and do have a skype so we can stream or i can make videos for you, well i cant think of all the stuff i can do right at the moment. but no doubt i will not fail you and will follow all the rules. i am also a great builder so i can help you in spawn or something. i will like any staff member but the one i will love is admin but i'm also good with mod. and thank you for your time.

-Mateo Nunez
01/04/2013 8:09 pm
A_C
Post all Helper/Bender applications below, along with all questions and comments here. You cannot apply for Helper without bender rank. You may also not apply for helper without Bender rank.We will decide when to rank someone to moderator, you CANNOT apply for that. Please use the following template to apply for Helper. simply post your ign for bender.

Name:
IGN:
Date when first on:
How many days you have been Bender rank:
Estimated total time played:
How often do you vote:
Funny joke (or phrase):
Other (optional) :
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome