AzureCraft [1.8] Open 24/7! Semi-Vanilla Server [Whitelist]

luddaz's Avatar luddaz7/28/15 12:09 pm
8/2/2015 6:19 am
luddaz's Avatar luddaz

[Server IP: AzureCraft.nitrous.it]
[Website: WIP]

Whitelist: OPEN

Hello everybody!

We are back once again! Very welcome to AzureCraft, semi-vanilla server with 100% uptime!

<Information>

About us

I go under the name renya on the forums, but you'll see me in game as luddaz. I've been playing Minecraft for roughly 4 years now and I've been part of many communities and servers. I've been the owner of multiple succesful server with friendly players and staff. I'm here now, trying to make this server as good as I remember it was before! We have plugins like LWC and Chestshop for safety and trading!

Staff

The AzureCraft staff team are very disciplined and experienced within several different Minecraft communities. Our goal is to make you feel welcomed and safe on our server, to eliminate anyone disrupting our peace. We have whitelist on our server to drastically prevent random, unwelcomed players to join. We will have to recruit more to join our staff team as the server grows.

Current admins:
luddaz
AgnesGigi

Rules

Here are some very basic and obvious rules that you as a player would have to respect.
Do not grief or steal from other players.
Do not use any mods that gives you an advantage. The only acceptable mods are Optifine and Rei's/Zan's Minimap
Limit your use of foul language.
Only english in chat.

<Join us!>

Whitelist

We have currently got the whitelist on so if you are interested in joining us, please fill out this application form in this thread and I will control your form and make a post right after if you've been accepted or not.

IGN?:
Age?:
Country?:
Why would you like to join us?:

Thank you for taking your time reading this and I hope to see you on the server!

[Server IP: AzureCraft.nitrous.it]
[Website: WIP]
luddaz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2015 6:19 am
luddaz
bump
08/01/2015 6:01 pm
luddaz
Whitelist is still open!
08/01/2015 7:42 am
luddaz
You've been accepted. ModelJulie. Welcome!
08/01/2015 7:08 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
ModelJulie
IGN?: ModelJulie
Age?: 17
Country?: United States
Why would you like to join us?: Looking for a new server to play on with a nice community
08/01/2015 6:27 am
luddaz
Todd/Drgnhrt, welcome aboard the server!
07/31/2015 2:21 pm
drgnhrt92
In-Game Name: drgnhrt92
place of living: Maine, Usa
Why I would like to join the server: I am looking for a safe and fun community type server.

if needed i can help with stuff if i can im better with redstone then buiilding tho
07/31/2015 1:07 pm
luddaz
Naydol, welcome to the server!
07/31/2015 11:36 am
Naydol
IGN?: Naydol
Age?: 15 ( 2000 )
Country?: Denmark, but my accent is British.
Why would you like to join us?: I always wanted to find a good vanilla minecraft server!
07/31/2015 11:33 am
luddaz
beamp
07/30/2015 2:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Woahhha
IGN?: IPhuckterPuss(Changing later today)
Age?: 16
Country?: America
Why would you like to join us?: I have been looking for a small survival server to play with a community that enjoys minecraft and I want to join because I want to be apart of community and help other players that join.
07/30/2015 3:40 pm
luddaz
Welcome aboard the server. Please join the server before changing your IGN so you stay registered to the whitelist!
07/30/2015 2:11 pm
luddaz
bump
07/28/2015 1:06 pm
luddaz
*Reserved
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com