BabyFaceNetwork NEED STAFF!!!

Ea sports's Avatar Ea sports7/5/15 8:58 pm
7/15/2015 2:49 am
NickyB999's Avatar NickyB999
Hello hello!

My name is reborsncannon and I need some staff on a new server known as BabyFaceNetwork, We are a Towny server with some spectacular spawns that will blow you away.

We will be releasing the server in 2 - 5 days time and were looking for a few staff member

Rules for applications:
Must be 300+ words
https://wordcounter.net/
Must be 13+
Must Have a mic and have Skype!

Positions available:
(1) Head Admin
(2) Admin+
(2 Admin)
(1) Head Moderator)
(3) Moderators
(2) Helpers

We DO NOT need a developer.

I will send you a message on Skype if you have been accepted.

Head Admin Application
+++++
Why you want to be staff:
How much time can you dedicate:
Experience with towny:
Experience:
Why we should pick you:
Timezone:
How long have you been playing MC:
What can you do for the server:
Maturity:
How can you made sure the admins do the right thing:
Extras:
++++++

Admin+ Application
++++++
Timezone:
Why we should pick you:
Maturity:
Why do you want to be staff:
Extras:
++++++

Head Moderator Application
+++++++
Timezone:
Why we should pick you:
Maturity:
How can you make sure the moderators do the right thing:
Extras:
+++++++

Moderator Application
+++++++
Timezone:
Why we should pick you:
Maturity:
Extras:
+++++++

Helper Application
+++++++
Timezone:
Why we should pick you:
Maturity:
Extras:
+++++++

Good luck all appliers!
Ea sports
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/15/2015 2:49 am
NickyB999
Skype:Full name Harvey Kenneth Xaviery Clerino Gonzales (BajanCanadian) Skype name- auew.gonzales
Timezone:PHT Manila-Philippines
How long have you been playing MC:Like 3 years
Why we should pick you: because Im a good at Telling If Someone is a HACKER, IM A LITTLE BIT GOOD AT BUILDING, IM GOOD AT PvP, I Can Be the Facilitator If The Owner is in Travel,
What can you do for the server: I can set warps, build some Building
Maturity:8/10
Why do you want to be staff: Cause i Want to Help other people in need, I Want To Learn More and More Staff Commands,
How can you make sure the moderators do the right thing: I Can Make Sure That Moderator Do the Right Things By Studying their attitude in the chat
Extras: Hope You approve me Just One Thing To Ask I Don't Know The Server IP?
07/09/2015 10:57 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Rebro9
Bump
07/08/2015 12:30 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
Head Admin Application
+++++
Ign Mast0rPanda
Name Adam
Experience with towny: I know alot about towny ive played towny alot and i know the commands and how the plugin works
Experience: I have been co owner admin on 7 servers moderator on 2 i know how to stop arguments also when i should stop them i know the correct commands when it comes to stopping hackers ddosers i have alot of knowledge in commands such as pex group manager and some permission ex.
Why we should pick you:You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
10.) Anything else you would like to add? No not really im just gonna say im pretty sensitive i dont have really good memories when i was small.
Timezone: Eastern time
How long have you been playing MC: 4 years
Maturity: from a scale of 1 to 10 its 9
How can you made sure the admins do the right thing: If they do something wrong ill correct them if they abuse there powers there getting demoted! i will always be on to help the server.
Extras I like Pandas ^_^
07/08/2015 12:15 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco
DeltaDeathStroke
Head Admin Application
+++++
I have the experience and requirements in being a Head-Admin. I have owned my own server's and been staff on many other server's for a few year's now. I have the capability in dealing with player's who like to start a pointless argument, knowledge in using console, command's and knowing when player's should be banned or not.
As much time as I can. I do live in Australia and also am studying in Motorsports, so my time will drop but sure to be on as much as I possible can be on.
Experience with towny:
I have ran my own towny server in the past and know a few basic command's. I am willing to learn it again as it has been age's since I think the command's might have changed since then.
Experience:
I used to have a list of past experience but I only remember a few since I have been playing minecraft for 6 years now.
- OmegaCraft: My own server.
- OmegaHungerGame: My own server. [PMC listed]
- PixelmonGaming: http://pixelmongaming.com/ Was Gym Leader until the server became less popular in just under a week.
- AssassinCraft 2.0: Helper rank at the moment.
- SkyTechGaming: Admin/Builder rank, until the founder decided to shut it down before it was open to the public. http://skytechgaming.enjin.com/home
- MineZone: A unique hunger game server that was shut down a few years ago. I was a Helper.
Why we should pick you:
As stated on the first question, I have the experience of being a staff member and owning my own server. Knowledge in running and serving a server. A bit of an understanding if a plugin does not work with the server.
Timezone: UTC/GMT +10 hours [AEST]
As stated, 6 year's now.
If needed, you may ask me to do anything from helping out with setting up perm's node's to rank's. Build's, server console [Starting it up if the server shuts down randomly and doesn't start up.] and watch over the community/staff members as well.
Maturity:
This is up to you on how mature you see me as, but if needed I will edit this and write a summary on how mature I think I am.
I am from Australia.
I will keep watch over them and see if they are doing the right thing. I will have to trust the admin's that they are doing the right thing's on the server.
Extras:
Nothing else.
++++++
07/07/2015 5:52 am
Miotrestoked
Hello, my name is Miotrestoked. I am thirteen years old but already pretty mature. I can joke around and many people like me My Skype is tokkeltje2. I really want to become a Moderator, because I like nice and cool communities. Sometimes there are meanies in these kind of communities, and I'd love to get them out of the community to keep the community happy and nice Why should you choose me? Well, I have experience. I've been moderator on a server for two weeks, after that I left the server. Then I went to another server and I've been moderator there for about 2 months now. I'm still on that server. I live in Europe, in the Netherlands, which means my timezone is around Amsterdam's. I've been playing MC for 1.5 years now, so I know all the basics and some advanced stuff. Not really many advanced stuff though. What I can do for the server, is keep the chat safe and nice. I don't like banning, I don't like muting, but if I have to, I can. I know how to, and I will be merciless if someone is being very mean. If I see someone hack, I will warn that person and if it happens again I will do a tempban. I do not have a Mic, but I've Skyped many times before and I am perfectly hearable. One issue might be that I am Dutch, and my English might sounds weird, but I'll try my best to talk as English as possible. I'm sorry I did not meet the minimum word count.
But I came very close! Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope you'll choose me
~Sincerely, Miotrestoked.
07/07/2015 12:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Check ur requst for devs i applyed
07/07/2015 12:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
AgentZyphicsv2
Oooo snap
07/07/2015 12:05 am
Ea sports
Still need some mods!
07/06/2015 3:21 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Skizzio
Head-Admin Application

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My purpose of applying for a staff position is that I too was a server owner, I too understand that perfect staff and perfect players are somewhat hard to come by. And I believe I can be that one in a kind staff, I'm active, I understand things, I solve difficult problems, and I have the experience of dealing with everything as you are now. I know I always wanted someone by my side to help me through things, and I'm sure you do too. I believe I can help the server, help keep you unstressed, and help make the server community overall a better place.

I can dedicate many hours per day.

Experience with towny:
I've had Admin experience throughout my years of server staffing in Towny. I understand the in-depth information and know how to solve problems easily. I'm comfortable with all commands and understand how to learn. Although i'm most likely not the best admin in the world, I believe I can make a huge impact on staffing and overall make the server a better place for the players.

Experience:
Over the years, All that Minecraft has consisted for me was staffing. Owning, Having admin rights, ect. I believe I have the most experience now than many other people have, and I believe that if we work as a team, the server will be much more successful (Not saying its not going to be, I just know my sh*t). I think I'd be best suited for Head Admin simply because I've been here before and know what to do.

Why we should pick you:
I believe that everyone deserves a chance, including the worse of players. So understanding and communication is key to any situation being handled. I believe over the years i've gained the skills that it takes to become a head-admin on many servers. Although this may seem "Cocky", I can tell you that its not. I have my downfalls, I have my moments of misunderstandment, and I have my moments of anger. But being experienced, I know how to deal with these moments in a sophisticated way. I believe I can make the server a better place with me around as head-admin.

Timezone:
Eastern Standard Time

I've been playing minecraft since January 2012.

I can bring maturity but a fun time to the server, having a good time with the players but also overviewing them from an admin prospective. I believe I can make this a better server.

Maturity:
9/10

U.S.A.

I trust the admins, If they're skilled enough to become an admin, I believe that they will do the right thing. Trust is key to most things, including servers.

Extras:
Thank you for reading this, hopefully see you soon!
07/07/2015 12:46 am
Ea sports
Banned GREIFING
07/06/2015 1:04 am
Level 1 : New Network
steve8174
Head Admin Application

+++++

Why you want to be staff: I want to be staff because unlike many other people, I for one have much knowledge of owning a Minecraft server. I have background on running Forge servers, Hexxit servers, and also a Pixelmon server. Like most people I am a professional on Bukkit/Spigot servers.

How much time can you dedicate: As long need, Note - Depending on the time zone of the other staff, I may not be on when they are.

Experience with towny: Yes, I was staff on one towny server, TownyRealms.

Experience: I have owned several Bukkit/Spigot servers, MafiaVille, CentralMc, VanillaCraft. I was staff on PocketPixels for about 8 months. Longest staff member, but the owner. I would still be staff on PocketPixels if the owner did not sell the server. Note - None of these servers are up anymore due to lacking of donations to fund the server.

Why we should pick you: I am unique amongst others by Owning a network of Minecraft servers all by myself with no other owners, CentralMc had 3 servers in one then MafiaVille had 6 servers in one. I am also very mature with not the tiny bit tolerance for misbehaving player cussing and what not. I too yes am always funny, nice, chatty with other players and I am a very likable staff member.

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone, PST.

How long have you been playing MC: Since Alpha v.1.2.5.

What can you do for the server: I can help with what is needed from all ranks if not asking for items from me, If I do become staff. I can help with what the owner needs help with as such with plugins, bugs, etc.

Maturity: 8/10 - The 2% is missing because nobody is that mature... I too have a funny side.

How can you made sure the admins do the right thing: I can always ask what they are supposed to be doing from higher ranks above me or the person who told them what to do, and make sure they are on task and not doing misbehaving tasks.

Extras: I love Minecraft, I am very mature, I take all tasks needed to be done and do what is necessary. If I am accepted you will find more about me. I don't give any other information out unless I am accepted.

I hope you enjoyed!!!

++++++
07/05/2015 11:48 pm
Ea sports
cold*
07/05/2015 11:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
YonkersTyler

Why you want to be staff
I am a very dedicated Minecraft player. Over 3 3/4 years of playing the game, you acquire some skills. Once you have these skills, you feel limited as you can't mute spammers, add plugins, code a few lines with the "Default" or "User" Rank. I have acquired some skills, that can be used in a way to make an amazing, inconceivably fun to play server.

How much time can you dedicate
I usually play 3-4 hours a day, but some weekends more like 7-10.

Experience with towny
I have played towny for quite a while. I enjoy Towny (One of my favorite Minecraft gamemodes). I sadly haven't been staff on a Towny server, but I'm happy you chose something unique. Administrating a Towny server will be new, but I assure you I will better your server, making it a very fun server to play.

Experience
I have owned a factions server for a while. I am now deciding to staff another server, as I am running low on money. I have plenty experience with moderating and administrating.

Why we should pick you
You should pick me because I can customize your server, and make your server a fun server. I can develop a very supportive, and nice community. This community will be active, and fun to play with.

Timezone
CST.

How long have you been playing MC
3 3/4 years.

What can you do for the server
I can customize your server, and make your server a fun server. I can develop a very supportive, and nice community. This community will be active, and fun to play with.

Maturity
I am very. I know when to be serious, and I know when to crack a joke. However, I will never make the server look childish/nonprofessional.

Country
Canada

How can you made sure the admins do the right thing
I will closely monitor them, and every few days I will check on what they have done for the server, and check what they plan to do, to make the server a better place. I am sorry I keep mentioning "Making the server a better place to be", but I can't stress enough that servers need to look professional, and fun.

Extras
Nothing else.
07/05/2015 11:48 pm
Ea sports
Accepted as Admin
07/05/2015 10:57 pm
Ea sports
goold I sent u a req
07/05/2015 11:36 pm
_ColdCraftMC_
Whos goold
07/05/2015 10:57 pm
Ea sports
Slip chimps I didn't get ur request
07/05/2015 10:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
07/05/2015 10:38 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
Patients is the key no need to rush things, recruiting staff members is not all in one day it takes time, he could be reading your application right now who knows.
07/05/2015 10:47 pm
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
07/05/2015 10:34 pm
_ColdCraftMC_
Cookie for u
07/05/2015 10:32 pm
_ColdCraftMC_
What about all the other apps?
07/05/2015 9:34 pm
army of angels
Head Admin Application
+++++

Why you want to be staff:Hello my name is Brewer or beklar in game. I am wanting to be staff for some standard and non standard reasons. First of all of course I want to be in charge a little everyone does and I aint trying to hide that. Second I like to help out and be there for a community okay so there are our standard reasons for joining. Now here is my self reason's, for one I have played since March of 2011 and enjoy minecraft I started then and don't want to stop and haven't, second I enjoy fixing things, preventing hackers for I am a Cisco Certified Tech don't yet have my ccent or ccna but on my way there studying. I have hosted servers not like bought my own hosting but had a hosting company and been parts of one so I know the cores for a server and can help diagnose different issues when players come to staff asking why something is broken or if something can be changed. I am a listener but yet a leader as well I like to take my own stand when it comes to getting things done for example if I see something is wrong or is not being done right or people are being to aggressive in chat I like to take it upon my self weather I am actual staff or a player to stop it due to it is not needed and shows negativity if not fixed. Last reason but definitely not the least none are a bad reason but I am someone that is easy to get along with and can see that most people are happy I aint going to say all will be happy cause that's just not how us humans are there is hate in everyone.

How much time can you dedicate:7 days a week 9+ hours daily

Experience with towny:around a year and a half

Experience:Playing since march of 2011

Why we should pick you:You should pick me do to my experience, matureness, understanding, cooperation, effort, dependant and overall trying to be everyone's friend.

Timezone:East Standard Time (EST)

How long have you been playing MC:March 2011

What can you do for the server:I can do GFX, provide a TeamSpeak 3 server free of charge up to 512 slots. I can also record and post on my youtube so the server grows

Maturity: 1-10 its going to bne a 9 honestly due to being a human and a male we all have moments we like to cut up but there is a time and place.

How can you make sure the admins do the right thing:By being nice and not a butt like some people think that it takes being rude but it doesn't to get cooperation out of other you must persuade and make them see that they are winning something out of it.

Extras:Not at this time thank you for this opportunity
++++++
07/05/2015 9:33 pm
anonpmc1907681
[deleted]
07/05/2015 9:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
FizCaptain
Why you want to be staff:I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.I am of great use.
How much time can you dedicate:Like other people will say like 10 hours etc. I can maybe get around 30min to 1 hour a day because I sometimes have a busy schedule but sometimes I can put a few hours on the server
Experience with towny:I dont have that much experience but I can learn how it works I have been on some before.
Experience:I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on SlimeCraft, a 100 slot public server hosted by The Owner in the US. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on RazerPvP, a medium 50 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
Why we should pick you:Most people say when they apply stuff like, I will donate, help players, If a Player spamms = kick etc, they don't do it. But in my hands. I will. I love helping players and will be there to keep the chat clear and help the players in need.
Timezone:EST
How long have you been playing MC:I have been playing since Late 2009 in the Alpha stages I also went on servers in the beta stages and I just started playing again from a years break of not playing minecraft but I still know everything I used to know.
Maturity: 7/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, and do a lot of stupid things, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.
How can you made sure the admins do the right thing:To tell them follow the rules when they are not following them. I will tell them to do what there supposed to do.
Extras:Nope thats all you need to know.
07/05/2015 9:22 pm
AznNinja_
Admin+ Application

++++++

Timezone: Central

How long have you been playing MC: since version 1.2.5 ^_^ although i took a break from minecraft during minecraft version 1.5.2 and started playing minecraft again in version 1.6.2 or somewhere around those regions.

Why we should pick you: You should pick me because i have experience, in fact, i have owned a server myself, it was a Prison server and it was successful for quite some time but like most servers it had to go down because i got lazy to host it. Also you shouldn't pick me not just because im experienced, but because i have a positive attitude towards staffs and players. Another thing why you should pick me is i currently have a homemade server used to TEST new trending plugins that people are using so if you are in need of help with plugins, i can download it and test it

What can you do for the server: I can bring fun and happiness, also i can bring family and friends to play

Maturity: 8/10

Why do you want to be staff: Well, i want to be staff because i want to use my knowledge for plugins and since i have owned a server i want to make use of what i have learned from owning a server and trying to make this server the best it can be. I also want to be staff so i can help the Owner in anyway i can because i know a lot about servers and plugins because i have been playing since version 1.2.5 and owned a server

Extras: I currently have no mic at the moment because it is broken, although i am getting a HyperX Cloud II headset soon. So please don't deny my application just because i have no microphone at the moment

++++++
07/05/2015 10:12 pm
Ea sports
Accepted
07/05/2015 10:17 pm
AznNinja_
sent you my skype
07/05/2015 9:14 pm
_ColdCraftMC_
Head admin application.
Why you want to be staff:I guess for head admin, I want to be staff to enforce the rules, and keep the other admins in check, and make the communitya fun and cool place
How much time can you dedicate:2-4 hours a day, maybe 5 on a good day
Experience with towny: a fair amount.i'd say maybe half the servers I play on are towny.
experience: i'very been staff on a few other servers befors, once being a senior moderator on avicus, which was my greatest feat.
why we should pick you: because I'm a very good leader and know how to keep people in check and can enforce the rules in a fair way.
Timezone: Eastern standard time
how long have you been playing mc:About 3 years
Why should we pick you: because I'm a good leader who knows how to enforce rules, and i'very been staff on other servers and could be a great addition to your staff team.
Maturity: on a scale of 1-10, probably a 9
How can you make sure the admins do the right thing: I would monitor them closely to make sure they do the right thing. I could be careful about what I let them do, and would monitor them often.
extras: my email is minecrafter5496@gmail.com, and I have all a's in school.
Thanks for the making the time to read my application!
-Sincerely,
Jack
p.s. I can't get on mc for about a week cuz I'm on vacation in Mexico right now. Having a lot of fun
and I can't count the number of characters cuz I can't copy and paste on my phone, but I'm guessing I typed enough becuz my fingers hurt x)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome