BabyFaceNetwork

Ea sports's Avatar Ea sports7/5/15 3:11 am
1 emeralds 118 3
7/5/2015 9:25 am
Ea sports's Avatar Ea sports
Hello hello!

My name is reborsncannon and I need some staff on a new server known as BabyFaceNetwork, We are a Towny server with some spectacular spawns that will blow you away.

We will be releasing the server in 2 - 5 days time and were looking for a few staff member

Rules for applications:
Must be 13+
Must Have a mic and have Skype!

Positions available:
(1) Head Admin
(2) Admin+
(2 Admin)
(1) Head Moderator)
(3) Moderators
(2) Helpers

We DO NOT need a developer.

I will send you a message on Skype if you have been accepted.

Head Admin Application
+++++
Why you want to be staff:
How much time can you dedicate:
Experience with towny:
Experience:
Why we should pick you:
Timezone:
How long have you been playing MC:
What can you do for the server:
Maturity:
How can you made sure the admins do the right thing:
Extras:
++++++

Admin+ Application
++++++
Timezone:
Why we should pick you:
Maturity:
Why do you want to be staff:
Extras:
++++++

Head Moderator Application
+++++++
Timezone:
Why we should pick you:
Maturity:
How can you make sure the moderators do the right thing:
Extras:
+++++++

Moderator Application
+++++++
Timezone:
Why we should pick you:
Maturity:
Extras:
+++++++

Helper Application
+++++++
Timezone:
Why we should pick you:
Maturity:
Extras:
+++++++

Good luck all appliers!
Ea sports
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2015 9:25 am
Ea sports
Head Mod has been taken!
07/05/2015 3:18 am
_DeToX_
Why you want to be staff: My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. I have numerous capabilities that will validate this piece of information. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that this server is ran by people of the same belief as I.
How much time can you dedicate: I do the best I can to get on Minecraft, but in the summer I am on everyday. In all honestly, at school days I will have to estimate a good 4-6 hours that I can contribute to the server. It may not be a lot of time, but I hope you apprehend that school will always come first. I will always dearly try my best to get onto the server if I am chosen to become Helper.
Experience with towny: Experience: Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Administrator in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoSed. I am not currently with any server, but I do know what it takes to become a staff member in a server. Each server is consisted of a Helper, Moderator, Admin, and the Owner. Applying for Staff, I know what I must sacrifice for the Minecraft server. I must spend time and have loyalty towards each and every one of you. Not just you, the staff, but each and every player I encounter in the server. My differences from other Minecraft players proves that I am apt for this position. For the other people who submitted an application like me, I believe that mine shall be acknowledged by your staff. Unlike other players, I do not have the consistency to lie nor do I treat others with disrespect due to its negative vivacity. If you obligate the truth, I will deliver the truth and only that. As for many other people, this deceitful action means nothing to them, but not for me. For many people, they see Minecraft as a simple lifestyle game in homes that people see as just “games”. Not to me. I see it as a new dimension ran by certain people that run servers just like this one for example. I see the world of Minecraft expanding each and every day, but cannot due to society not respecting one another. I am a rebel towards that cause. I like to treat people the same for their ethnicity, gender, or even beliefs. I have seen many servers go to hell, but I am grateful that this server is ran by people of the same belief as. I feel that I am not different, but a man with a mission.
Why we should pick you: Unlike most people applying for random servers, I feel that I am experienced and well aware of the sacrifices and obstacles I must do to exceed them. I have been Moderator and Admin in only two servers. I have been Moderator in “BlockRealms”, a server that mostly consisted of mini games such as “Cookie Slap”. The server I was Admin on was named “RainbowMC”, which was soon DDoS. I am not currently with any servers so this should be great for you and myself of getting accepted for your server. A staff-manager is one step ahead of the game. I know the risks and sacrifices I must take. I must post on forums and also keep hold to whom on the Minecraft server staff team list.
Timezone: Standard Pacific Time Zone
How long have you been playing MC: As a teenager, I played Minecraft almost every single day of my life in 2011. I played everyday as it was addicting and very fun to play during the days of the summer. As it is now 2014 coming to 2015, it has slowly sunken due to school, work, and sports. In conclusion, I play as much as I can, which would be estimated 5 out 7 days of the week. I do have my own life to live. Minecraft is very fun, but my academics must come first. If I am accepted, I will try my best to get onto the server as much as I can.
Maturity: My maturity level is very tolerable and high. Yet my maturity level will drop in front of young or little kids of course.
How can you made sure the admins do the right thing: Making someone to do the correct thing is easy towards the person. if force and action is needed then so be it! I shall use them then. If it does come to it, a demotion or ban might occur only if the situation is dire.
Extras: I have TeamSpeak, Skype, and Mumble. If you need more information, just ask me by sending me a message. Also, thanks for reading my application. If I am not chosen, I thank you so much for running a great server. I hope you take my application into consideration.
07/05/2015 4:45 am
Ea sports
Denied:
Copy of another application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome