I'll be back.

forgot about you's Avatar forgot about you10/19/14 10:37 pm
1 emeralds 230 3
10/19/2014 11:23 pm
HassanPCMR's Avatar HassanPCMR
Before I say anything, let me quote this saying it's gonna be a long one. And before any one else, I'll post it.

I am leaving. Yeah, I said it.

But I will be back. Eventually.

I've had my fair time here, and everyone leaves once in a while.have my reasonings and so do others. I'll share mine later in this thread.

I've known some people here for a good while, and it sucks having to leave, it really does. By the time you guys are reading this Ill be gone but seriously, I'll still be reading the comments, looking at things, forums, but not for a long time. Not long enough to comment myself.

I know nobody gives a poo that when someone low-leveled leaves, but I just hope you guys read this part:

It was fun. I really wish I could stay. I am quitting for multiple reasons, and some of them I will NOT be sharing. Now here is why:
1. Family problems. 'Nuff said. I don't want to go into detail.
2. School problems. Homework, projects, problems with teachers, and many more.
3. Moving. I've been traveling way too much. I can't stay on the Internet for a while.

I know it's not that many, but I have to get my priorities straight. There are a lot of things I will miss, ranging from The community to the awesome things that people post.

And no, this isn't for attention.
And no, I'm not coming back in a month.
And yes, I will come back eventually.
And yes, I will miss the community and the awesome times I was banned n stuff.

Now this seems like the point I will say 'Nuff said, because 'Nuff said.

I'll see you guys. I'll read the replies. I'll be back. You may not know me but, guess what? I DONT CARE!

So I guess this is farewell, goodbye everyone!
forgot about you
Level 19 : Journeyman Network