BaeCraft IN NEED OF DEVELOPER'S

LittleLadyBulider's Avatar LittleLadyBulider11/28/15 6:38 pm
1 emeralds 291 5
11/29/2015 1:09 pm
derpsa's Avatar derpsa
We are BaeCraft we need hard-working developers to help us with our creative sky block server if you are interested please answer these questions depending on your answers you may get a follow up interview where we will ask a few more questions

I.g.n
Name
Experience
Things you could bring to the server
Time you can play on the server
Knowledge
Anything Extra (The more here the better!)

Thanks for filling out the application I will get back to you as soon as possible
LittleLadyBulider
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2015 1:09 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
derpsa
I.g.n: mah46124

Experience: I'm extremely experienced in developing minecraft plugins for minecraft servers. I do not have their ip's any longer due to all them shutting down because the owners gave up on owning them because of their abusive staff. I Offered plugins to help out with it but all the owners still quit owning. However now I'm looking for a server to code plugins for and have fun.

Things you could bring to the server: I can bring better moderation with moderation plugins, I can bring almost anything you want to the server, etc. I can give you a few plugins to help players have more fun and to improve gameplay experience which I believe is the most important part of a minecraft server.

Time you can play on the server:
mon - Friday around 5pm central - 9pm central
Saturday/Sunday - almost all day

Knowledge: If you mean on how much I know? I'd rate myself a 9/10 compared to a mineplex developer maybe. I'm not quite there nor ready yet but I plan on getting so good and then applying to join the mineplex developer or build team.

Anything Extra (The more here the better!): I am a extremely talented builder and developer. I can code and build close to anything for your server. I've joined many servers in which owners really needed help and I gave up on them after the 55th owner... Jr owner, senior owner, official owner, secondary owner, etc.
11/29/2015 12:37 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DeathStar7777
DeathStar7777's Developer Application -

1) why do you want to work for us: Primarily to help customize and expand your server. I enjoy helping people with my expertise, and allowing their servers and communities to grow.

2) what other exsprence have you had: I have worked on the development team of several servers. I've worked with a multitude of complex plugin setups. Plugins I'm experienced with include: GroupManager, PEX, SkyBlock, SkyWars, KitPVP, Vault, IEconomy, NoCheat+, Essentials+, WorldEdit, WorldGaurd, Factions, ChestShop, ColorSigns, JCommands, PlayerNPCs, and many more minor plugins. I have also used html coding format (used in the creation and design of website).

3) how old are you: I'm currently 14 years old.

4) how mature are you: I consider myself to be extremely mature for a relatively young age. The people I interact with normally hold me in high regard.

5) are you trustful: I can assure that I am trustful. Anybody who knows me one say that I'm earnest, honest, and loyal. I will not do anything to hard you or your server.

6) what kind of developing can you do: Some things that will be my responsibility as server developer will be the effectiveness and customization of the server's plugins. I will also give a steady supply of suggestions on how to improve your server to a professional level.

7) what's your favorite plugin: I suppose my favorite plugin is MCMMO, as I love the realism it adds to Minecraft servers.

8) do you have a skype if so plz put it: I do have Skype, it is Vincent Tilley. If you wish to ask me about my app, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for reading! I hope I can develop for your server!
11/29/2015 12:15 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Architect
D3luxe

Thanks o/
11/28/2015 7:40 pm
Def + Lego
1) Servers are fun
2) Making a server for my school
3) 14
4) Very
5) Always
6) I work well with plugins. ("It can't be that hard!")
7) Multiverse / Worldedit
8) I have skype, msg me for it
11/28/2015 7:18 pm
LittleLadyBulider
BUMP
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome