Banner Brawl! Theme: Weapons!

JediJerboa's Avatar JediJerboa6/29/16 2:08 pm
1 emeralds 275 3
6/29/2016 9:09 pm
Drazile's Avatar Drazile
I wanted to try something that I feel is a bit underrated on PMC: banner-making. One of the reasons I joined PMC because I saw it had a banner creator. I mean, some of the banners people make on this site are pure art. Plus, having a contest to see who can make the best banner may encourage new people to join in.

The theme of this banner brawl is weapons. The only limit to that theme is your imagination, and some guidelines.

1. No plagiarizing banners. This contest is meant to be creative, so taking someone else's work and calling it your own defeats the point.

2. NO INNAPPROPRIATE BANNERS. I cannot stress this enough.

3. Have fun! We are playing for pride, not prize.

If you want to see more challenges like this, feel free to tell me in the thread. I will either be doing these weekly or daily, depending on how popular they are.
JediJerboa
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon