BattleWay: Evolutionary Factions [Custom Plugins] Need Staff

TheR00sterz's Avatar TheR00sterz11/19/14 12:28 pm
11/30/2014 4:50 pm
Electrik_Ninja's Avatar Electrik_Ninja
We are looking for people that can dedicate their time on our server, be mature and respect others. We have a format for our staff applications also we expect different things out of each and every other staff member due to the rank. We start off small then we grow bigger as I am a live streamer and I am attempting to make a server for me and my viewers also any other people that want to join.

Age (13+)

Skype(required)

How much time can you dedicate to us?

What rank do you want? (Developer, Builder, Staff, Beta Tester, Youtuber,Twitch, Graphics)

Recent Work: (Builders Only)

Channel Link: (Youtubers or Twitch Only)

Tell me about yourself?

How mature are you (1 to 10) :
TheR00sterz
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2014 4:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja

How much time can you dedicate to us?: 3 hours a day

What rank do you want?: Staff

Tell me about yourself?: I have been the owner of a server which says a lot considering when you are an owner you have to be always checking on the server always making sure no ones breaking the rules and also when owning a server you have to make sure all the plugins are working right so I'm basically saying being a owner is hard work which means a lot. I also have been a dev once and have been admin 3-4 times unfortuanlly I either got demoted or the server closed but it makes sense since this is my first time on in about a month but ill be more active I've also been mod many times so I am hoping you decide to make me mod of this server! I think I should be accepted over others because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 1-2 hours a day on school days and about 3 hours a day on weekdays, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you

How mature are you (1 to 10): 9/10
11/30/2014 4:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
rooster im makin an app right now
11/30/2014 4:42 pm
TheR00sterz
bump
11/26/2014 10:21 am
TheR00sterz
Still needing active staff
11/26/2014 9:16 am
TheR00sterz
bump
11/20/2014 7:45 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
darkceed
What is the IP PM me
11/20/2014 5:16 pm
darkceed
Thank you TheR00sterz. I will be on after work
11/20/2014 3:54 pm
TheR00sterz
bump
11/20/2014 6:39 am
TheR00sterz
I can not take no more staff, I can take Builders, Youtubers, Streamers, and Beta Testers
11/20/2014 6:32 am
TheR00sterz
Ill accept you darkceed but I am sorry to let you down vileofevil I can not accept
11/20/2014 2:32 am
Level 1 : New Miner
vileofevil
Age (13+)
Skype(required)
kyle78single
How much time can you dedicate to us?
i have school on weekdays but i often come on until 10 pm
What rank do you want? (Developer, Builder, Staff, Beta Tester, Youtuber,Twitch, Graphics)
staff

Tell me about yourself?
i am a trustworthy person who can be funny at times i also have respect and loyalty for other staff and players on the server
How mature are you (1 to 10) :7
11/20/2014 1:53 am
darkceed
Hello,
My name is Adam Beckstead, I am 17 years old and my IGN is darkceed and looking for admin/mod/whatever you want me to be! My Skype is Adam Resher. I have had many (8) server experiences on being admin, (4) moderator, and I have been a helper on a (1) server. I would like to begin by stating the fact that I can be an awesome admin! I used to play minecraft almost everyday for a few hours, but then I got more of a life. I have recently started playing again and would like to help you out.
Here are the rules and understanding of what I think an I go by when I become an admin. 1st, BE RESPECTFUL! 2nd, Do the duties/rules the owner applies to the server, and 3rd, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS but listen to the other conversations at the same time! As I am an admin I am the person who takes responsibility for the server. It may be that the server is running from their machine, or that they simply have jurisdiction over a remote server, or in some cases part of one. I know that I have "THE POWER" of the server and can do practically anything to it, but I go by the rules and am strict about me personally following them and the other players.
When I become moderator I go by these rules, 1st, listen to the head moderator, admin and owners. I do not have all the power of the server and respect that "calling" to the admins and owner(s) and expect that from them! 2nd, Help other players at all times! If they have any questions about the server, I answer. 3rd, look for server plugins and "fiddle' with them to make the server at its BEST!
I really do try and make the server at its best, I will be helpful to your server no doubt, but what I want you to take with you after you read this message is that I really know what I am doing. I will help as much as I an and be on as much as possible, i will be on everyday for a while. Choose wisely and message me the IP. If you have any questions or concerns contact me at email at beckstead.adam@yahoo.com
I think it is your job to judge how mature a person is by their application !
THANKS
DARKCEED
11/19/2014 10:16 pm
WavyLord
I have been accepted as admin on a different server. Please disregard this application
11/19/2014 9:58 pm
TheR00sterz
I sent you skype request
11/19/2014 9:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheWolfBadger
I believe you may have sent it to the wrong person. Would you mind PMing me your skype or telling me who exactly you added? I received nothing.
11/19/2014 9:44 pm
TheWolfBadger
Age (13+) 16

Skype(required) anthonybasile2

How much time can you dedicate to us? 1-2 hours daily, subject to change (3-4 most likely) once my fall semester ends.

What rank do you want? (Developer, Builder, Staff, Beta Tester, Youtuber,Twitch, Graphics) Developer

Recent Work: (Builders Only) It says builders only, but if you want some examples of my prior public bukkit prokects, look here: http://dev.bukkit.org/profiles/TheWolfBadger/bukkit-plugins/

Tell me about yourself?
Basically, I am an experienced Java developer that translated my skills over to Minecraft in late 2012. I know the Bukkit API like the back of my hand, and I have done many public and private plugin requests. In the link mentioned above, you can see that I've made many high quality public projects. The number of private plugins I have made is roughly four times greater. Despite my wish to be a developer, I still love building and spend some of my free time messing about with friends on a private creative server.
How mature are you (1 to 10) I won't answer this question considering that maturity is not something to be accurately judged by an individual. It's a combination of my actions, attitude, and personality. I will leave it for you to decide.
11/19/2014 9:51 pm
TheR00sterz
Hired with no doubt
11/19/2014 9:57 pm
TheWolfBadger
Thank you for accepting my application. From here, what will go on? Will you contact me on Skype? Not really sure where to go from here. I will have quite a bit of time on my hands once my fall semester is over, and I'd love to help out 1-2 starting servers.
11/19/2014 9:38 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
11/19/2014 9:50 pm
TheR00sterz
I left my project of Behemoth Network to my true friend StikLover, He always wanted something like so I gave him a head start so he can finish off the legacy I started
11/19/2014 9:22 pm
TheR00sterz
Sorry I am unable to accept either of you, thanks for applying
11/19/2014 8:59 pm
WavyLord
Age (16)

Skype(zGooNzUnique)

How much time can you dedicate to us? - I am normally on minecraft and other gaming consoles after school most of the time so i usually am on everyday unless something has come up.

What rank do you want? (Developer, Builder, (Staff), Beta Tester, Youtuber,Twitch, Graphics)

Tell me about yourself? - Well im currently in high school. i love gaming and enjoy playing minecraft servers. i usually am on minecraft not all day but a decent amount of time through out the day.

How mature are you (1 to 10) : 8
11/19/2014 8:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Cheezuss
Age (13+)14

Skype(required) none but can be contacted by email (I dont have a mic)

How much time can you dedicate to us? About 1 hour a day

Staff

Tell me about yourself?
I am a gamer I spend most of my free time watching anime or playing minecraft and tf2 and I am friendly.
How mature are you (1 to 10) 9
11/19/2014 8:38 pm
TheR00sterz
I have an issue with staff so I will accept
11/19/2014 8:08 pm
Hi Its Dan
Age (13+): 16 years of age.

Skype(required): vexolt_

How much time can you dedicate to us?: I can dedicate approxiamately 6-10 hours through EST Timezone a day but this can differ depending on real-life situations changing on a daily basis.

What rank do you want? (Developer, Builder, Staff, Beta Tester, Youtuber,Twitch, Graphics): In particular, I'd prefer the position as Administrator due to that is where I have the most experience and reference. I have been Co-Owner and Administrator on numerous amounts of successful servers but a notable one is VikingCraft and a strong building position on Fantasia.

Channel Link: (Youtubers or Twitch Only): N/A

Tell me about yourself?: I am a dedicated student that takes school seriously and focuses primarily on sports and outer relationships. I am a dedicated and loyal individual that can produce high quality work and differentiate myself from other people.

How mature are you (1 to 10): 9

If you would like a tremendously more detailed application contact the Skype provided above, thank you for your consideration and the time for you to review this minuscule application.

Thanks, Dan

-I am currently under review for a few servers so if you would like to have me, you can reach me anytime.
11/19/2014 7:47 pm
TheR00sterz
bump
11/19/2014 4:49 pm
TheR00sterz
Accepted
11/19/2014 4:08 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
themage
Age (13+) 17

Skype(required) juther123

How much time can you dedicate to us? as much time as needed

What rank do you want? (Developer, Builder, Staff, Beta Tester, Youtuber,Twitch, Graphics) youtuber

Channel Link: (Youtubers or Twitch Only) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9y5kb ... j5t_gYGHBw

Tell me about yourself? im mature 17 year old youtuber. i read your server info/ idea and i thought it would be awesome so im applying now

How mature are you (1 to 10) : 7
11/19/2014 3:18 pm
TheR00sterz
Come on people
11/19/2014 2:33 pm
TheR00sterz
Ill accept you as staff, but I am in no need of developers what so ever just staff, youtubers, streamers and builders those are all I need for now on since I got a custom plugin that has put me ahead.
11/19/2014 1:25 pm
SpiralMC
Age (13+): 14

Skype(required): emil.carlen

How much time can you dedicate to us?: 2 hours a day. Around that,.

What rank do you want? (Developer, Builder, Staff, Beta Tester, Youtuber,Twitch, Graphics): Staff, I CAN make plugins put dont put me as developer...

Tell me about yourself?: I know very much about plugins and server i have owned 3 servers and have been staff on very many servers. Im taking bad things happening on the server very seriously and ill not abuse. I like seeing people join and i really hope that people think its a good server. I can help you on your way...

How mature are you (1 to 10) : 9...
11/19/2014 1:19 pm
TheR00sterz
Anyone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome