BeaconCraft Upcoming server recruitment!

Ollz7's Avatar Ollz712/4/16 10:26 am
12/17/2016 11:51 am
Ollz7's Avatar Ollz7
BeaconCraft Recruitment!
BeaconCraft is an upcoming factions server created to suit your factions needs.I am currently looking for Helpers,Moderators,Admins,A staff manager,Builder,Developer and a Designer.
Here is the text teaser for BeaconCraft factions
You travel back in time to the medieval ages in hope and wonder,but,as you step out with awe and curiosity into a new world,you discover you've stepped into a factions competition!Will you team up with your friends?Or become great enemies both with only one goal,to be the best faction...
Notes:
• Please do not include any private/personal information(Apart from your first name) within your application. (i.e full real name, email, Skype). If we need any additional information, we'll contact you and ask you to enter our discord server.
•Age doesn't matter,its about personality and professionalism.
•If you are successful you will receive a reply on your application with further instructions.
•If you are un-successful you will be given a brief reason for denial and you are welcome to re-apply after a week.
APPLICATION
What position are you aiming for?( Helper,Moderator,Admin,Staff manager,Builder,Developer or Designer.
First name?
Age?
Maturity Level
Why should we accept you?
Previous experience?(e.g Building for builder or coding for developers)
Any additional info?
Ollz7
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2016 11:51 am
Ollz7
Bump
12/11/2016 3:20 am
Ollz7
Builders Needed!
12/10/2016 3:47 pm
Ollz7
Still need helpers!
12/06/2016 4:13 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman uwu
Musixiem
What position are you aiming for?

I am aiming to be a helper or a designer. I have experience in both the moderation and graphic design fields, so I am suitable for either need!
First name?

Evan Christie
Age?

16 years of age.
Maturity Level

I would consider my maturity a decent 9/10 when I am concentrated. When I am having fun, and on break, my maturity really only drops to an 8 or 7.

I recently experienced the death of a network I enjoyed assisting, and am now unemployed. I would like to start over with a new network, and hopefully make this experience better than the last. This server seems like a place where I can actually get things done in terms of contributing my part, and I would hope that I can get the chance to do so.

Three qualities that make me a great staff member, compared to the rest, are my understanding, my professionalism, and my ability to adapt and overcome quickly. These are important traits, because they determine how well you can handle a multitude of situations, whether that be dealing with an argument, getting into contact with currency issues (chargebacks and scams), or even just conveying information to the public.

I would also like to add my dedication as a valuable asset, as I can stay very loyal to a server, and less likely to resign from a server that I find fascinating. To me, I always see improvements in servers, and let's face it, as time progresses, change is very inevitable. If I was a staff member, I would be very dedicated towards finding the current trend in servers, finding ways to implement into our own server, and forming original trends and ideas based off of public figures

Previous experience?

I have some graphics that we can discuss over Skype.

FluffyRealms (Most Recent, Network Co-CEO) - FluffyRealms was a balanced network that catered to player suggestions. As they wanted change, we brought change. Due to some issues with our CEO, he shut the network down, leaving the rest of us in the dark.

Blaze Hosting Company (Graphics Designer/Support Agent/ Co-CEO) - BlazeHosting was a small hosting company trying to get off the ground. We, unlike most companies, were primarily focused on the wellbeing of the clients' servers. I contributed my skills in graphics design to create some experimental logos, tags, and assets. I also answered both client and user questions from a live chat system. This hosting company just went down recently, due to a corruption.

EdolasMC (Self-Owned) - *Demolished due to corruption* This was an older idea for a "clan" for Minecraft. Unfortunately, being power-hungry at the time meant that I hired the wrong people.

BloodLust Legends (Self-Owned) - The host we were using got hacked and corrupted our worlds, so we gave up on the project a month and a half in.

DemolitionMC (Moderator) - Hosted by a kid named Dwrgy01 (As close as I remember), this was supposed to be a large survival games map. I was Moderator at the time, in charge of handling hackers. Server went dead a month later, never heard from the kid again.

LastCallPvP (Head Admin) - LastCallPvP was supposed to bring a change to PvP in Minecraft, including guns, grenades, shields, and more. Due to the upper-staff's corruption, a.k.a the Developer and the Owner, they fought with each other enough to bring the entire server down. (Their website is now just a domain site: lastcallpvp.org)

TastyCakesMC (Moderator) - TastyCakesMC, run by TastyCake133, was a Factions server that really had nothing too special to it, yet somehow it succeeded in somewhere around 60-70$ in donations to keep it up for another 3 months. But for some reason, I was permanently banned for "building the spawn wrong", although the spawn; 1.) wasn't build by me. 2.) was a copied schematic. I was in charge of making sure certain plugins didn't backfire, which included some custom plugins here and there. (The kid was pretty spoiled)

WorldCraft (Moderator/Builder) - WorldCraft is actually a server that has been in development since June. It's a server styled like Wynncraft, but on a MUCH larger scale. The plan for it is eventually going to expand into a "union-factions" server later on in the success of WCRPG. I left this team because I was treated VERY unfairly by one of the owners for my "pathetic building skills."

Any additional info?

My Skype: aviasusmc
My E-mail: musixiem@gmail.com
12/08/2016 2:42 am
Ollz7
Accepted,I will message you details
12/06/2016 3:44 pm
Ollz7
Now only need Developers and Helpers!
12/06/2016 12:19 pm
Ollz7
12/06/2016 2:48 am
Ollz7
Update:
Public discord:
https://discord.gg/kBQFJQ8
12/05/2016 3:32 pm
Ollz7
Update:
Looking for YouTubers too!
12/05/2016 1:20 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Jappy Boo
Thank you
12/06/2016 2:49 am
Ollz7
No problem
12/06/2016 2:49 am
Ollz7
No problem
12/05/2016 11:37 am
Level 1 : New Network
Jappy Boo
Hi there, I'll give a shot at this, a medieval factions server sounds neat!

Application

What position are you aiming for?

I am aiming to be a Moderator or Admin of the server. I enjoy governing the player base so whichever position deals with rule breakers, banning hackers, answering admin calls for help, muting spammers and watching chat, moderation of the server things, I want that position. I don't do anything with plugins or files just letting you know, not good at that kind of stuff.

First name?

My first name is Dartanyan (people call me Jap )

Age?

I am 13 years old, going on 14 in a couple months.

Maturity Level?

I pride myself in being mature for my age, while also knowing how to have fun when it's not a professional situation. I am good at turning it off and on, if I'm dealing with players or on duty I will set a good example for the server and I will be mature. When I am off duty just hanging around with the community I can be loose and chill. Also my vocabulary is big .

I think you should accept me because I am perfect for this kind of work, I am mature when need be and fun when not. I am worthy and loyal with my time and effort that I put into the community if I were to be picked. I am also a understanding person, so I won't be too harsh and I won't be too nice when dealing with people on the server. I believe if you are kind to rule breakers then it won't be as bad as it would if you were right out punishing them, and I think players respect that.
Previous experience?

I have been moderator/admin on scattered servers, most of them the newer ones that usually go down due to no players getting on. I am trying to find a community that will stick through it and build up a player base possibly slow but always surely.

Any additional info?

There's one last thing I would like to address (sorry if this app is long lol). I do not use my mic, I don't have a very good one and I hate using my voice so I prefer to stick to chats. I have a discord and I can talk on that, but I only use the text to chat. I'm sorry if that's a problem, I know usually talking on the mic has better communication but it's never been a problem with me. Thank's for reading my app, let me know what you think.
12/05/2016 11:56 am
Ollz7
Accepted,I pm'd you details
12/05/2016 2:28 am
Ollz7
Bump
Still Accepting!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024