I beg you to look at this post! I wont waste your time!

macsir's Avatar macsir1/18/17 9:38 pm
1 emeralds 114
Thank you so much for checking this out. As promised I will not waste your time any longer then I need to. I have created a server with an adventure/towny aspect in mind with some prison elements. I have added most the normal plugins players would expect like mcmmo, auction house, crates, votes... but I also added some that benefit you while you rankup (fully explained on our site, Revcorp.enjin.com. I don't ask for donations at all. All ranks are gained from earning in game money and using /rankup. You can earn in game money by mining, fishing, farming, and Questing. Yes we have questing and epic quests! you can learn more about quests on our site but I'm sure you could careless right now.
The most important thing is, we would like for you to try our server. Yes you have 10 million servers out there to pick from and this small post might not be that effective but, we arnt looking to be a mega server. We are happy with just a handful. We want you... however this message got to you.. we want you to give us a try. We might not be online when you log on because we are new, but trust me when I say we are active. We are looking for players mostly and, maybe some staff IF you are worth it.
Its hard to find new players these days so we want to bring you such a fun minecraft experience and all you have to do is give us a few moments of your time to enjoy an adventure/towny driven server.

Thanks so much. I Hope this post reaches many and I will do my part to bring a fun and fair minecraft server for players to enjoy and call home.

Join us at 209.105.240.246
site: revcorp.enjin.com

I will see you there!
-mac
macsir
Level 2 : Apprentice Network