Belowzeromc.com ➢ Playing in a winter wonderland.

BelowZeroMinecraft's Avatar BelowZeroMinecraft4/27/15 6:20 pm
1 emeralds 107 9
5/11/2015 4:05 pm
BelowZeroMinecraft's Avatar BelowZeroMinecraft
Hello Everyone!

My name is _BelowZero_ and I'm here to introduce you to my brand spankin' new server: BelowZero! BelowZero is an imaginative Towny Economy server, with a focus on Survival & Community, as well as a plot-claim based world. We also have MiniGames! With myself and my other helpful staff always working on improving the server and our friendly community, we're sure you'll love playing here!

P.S. we are actively accepting new staff members! If you're interested, head over to our website to apply at http://belowzeromc.com!

What exactly is it all about?

From your start in the safe confines of spawn, you are free to look into your inventory and view the generous starting kit that will help you on your way to being successful. Explore the area to find key information about the server, such as how to earn in-game currency, progress though our rankups, and how to use our land claiming system, Towny, which will let you build your nations as big as you want to!

Once you have a handle on things, you can start to make your journey into the perilous snowy wilderness to mine ores, gather supplies, or go hunting down other players. That's right, PvP is allowed and ENCOURAGED outside the protected spawning area. There is no block protection in the wild, unless a user has made or has joined a town, so players are free to pillage and loot each other as much as they want outside of towns. You can bring your loot back to safe confines within your own town and build amazing structures or grow your fortune and progress in rank through our rank-economy based progression system!

MiniGames? What MiniGames?

Since we've just released a mere two days ago, we have built one, and are planning more than one, MobArenas! Not to mention the fact that we take all suggestions seriously, so post a request on the forum, we love your feedback.

Wait, so how do I connect?

You can connect right now by pointing your Minecraft client to:
belowzeromc.com
(no port number needed)

So, what exactly are the server features?

Click to reveal
- Custom map generated of solely snow-based biomes. All of the wood other than spruce is considered a rare resource.
- Towny-based plot claim system hooked into the economy so players can protect their goods and livelihoods.
- 8 different player ranks with increasing perks progressed through with in-game currency.
- Several different ways to earn in-game currency through voting, our jobs system, auctions, and selling to our server shop.
- The mcMMO leveling system ensures that even when you're diggin' some dirt, you still feel like a winner.
- Several different chat channels to talk to your townmates or nationmates whenever you feel the need to.

So what're the rules?

You can see this exact same set of rules by typing the in-game command, /rules.

Our rules are as follows:

Click to reveal
[1] Do not ask, plead, or beg for any of the following: op, staff, in-game items, in-game currency.
[2] No hacking or hacking threats of any means. Hacking is a wonderful way to earn yourself a permaban.
[3] Don't abuse exploits. Any exploits found should be reported, and if not, the player exploiting will be reset and punished accordingly.
[4] Don't advertise other servers on BelowZero.
[5] Don't spam or flood the chat in any way with any messages.
[6] Be respectful to your fellow players and the staff members.
[7] No excessive cursing.
[8] Have fun!

So have I sold you yet? If so, then welcome to BelowZero!

I really hope to see some of you on the server, and look forward to talking to you in-game.

Again: The IP/Address to connect is belowzeromc.com (no port number needed)

Additional Notes

BelowZero Winter Survival [PvE][PvP][Ranks][Economy][mcMMO][Jobs][Shops]
BelowZeroMinecraft
Level 1 : New Network